What's new

New team to take Pakistan out of economic crisis : Asim Munir and Ishaq Dar

Army generals and businessmen are leading this country.

Any proof?

When it was PTI government, businessmen also met with Bajwa. Then PTI used to tell us it’s completely normal and OK for businessmen to meet COAS and it doesn’t mean army is running the show. Rather PTI is a democratically elected party and PTI runs the show.

Remove PPP and PMLN from politics and then you will have your billions of dollars of investment. A lot of money is waiting on the sidelines. Nobody will invest in thieves, people are not fools.
I think many people thought like that before, but now we know the real crooks and enablers are in GHQ... so I think the game has changed after this revelation.

I think many people thought like that before, but now we know the real crooks and enablers are in GHQ... so I think the game has changed after this revelation.

I don't care if the army has influence, as long as they are backing the right people and not involved in corruption. If Mushy was COAS today he would have ensured IK remained in power and had a majority.

They are beating a dead horse with Sharifs and Zardaris, they have a collective 50 year track record of failure. It's all over the internet, you can't hide it from people anymore.

1- Ham non-political hain, but we sit in these sort of meetings.

2- Who were these leading businessmen? Mansha? Dedhi? Arif Habib? Tabba? Masla in logon ka to hai hi nhn. They've been holding the stock exchange hostage, and getting their own wishes fulfilled by successive governments and establishments. Masla to SME's ka hai, those with a workforce of 100-1000. They are feeling the brunt of it.

I don't care if the army has influence, as long as they are backing the right people and not involved in corruption. If Mushy was COAS today he would have ensured IK remained in power and had a majority.

They are beating a dead horse with Sharifs and Zardaris, they have a collective 50 year track record of failure. It's all over the internet, you can't hide it from people anymore.
Mushy couldn't even ensure he himself could remain in power, how could he have done so for IK. Mushy couldn't stand up to, due to his own failings, 250 years history of colonial services.

The new non-political COAS is holding talks with the leading businessmen of the country in company with Mighty Dollar Dar to assuage their concerns. This shows Hafiz despite his FA pass credentials knows more about the economy than other economists who are needlessly blaming Dar. Good to see the two biggest touts of Maryum Nawaz on the same page in the face of enemy propaganda.

New investments coming in IT and Agri from Friendly countries. Billions of Dollars !!!

Hafiz-Dar Gang Zindabad !!!

The army duffers are officially ruling the country with impunity, what has the army got to do with economics, Dar is so useless never has he got anything right as a finance minister which he is famous for fudging figures which the IMF doesn't trust him.

This imported government can forget about investment from overseas until there is stability and the key to that is urgent impartial elections.

Army chief meeting with Businessmen in Pakistan usually is a bad omen for government. Let's see what happens this time.

what government?

These ghq wala know economy politics managment media everything

everything except winning a war, but that can be managed thru ISPR songs.

The new non-political COAS is holding talks with the leading businessmen of the country in company with Mighty Dollar Dar to assuage their concerns. This shows Hafiz despite his FA pass credentials knows more about the economy than other economists who are needlessly blaming Dar. Good to see the two biggest touts of Maryum Nawaz on the same page in the face of enemy propaganda.

New investments coming in IT and Agri from Friendly countries. Billions of Dollars !!!

Hafiz-Dar Gang Zindabad !!!
Elite don't want reforms but they want to goose to live so they can get their golden eggs.

Pakistan has no businessmen just blood sucking elites with real estate and import business..they pay zero taxation and enjoy huge perks

Pathetic comes to mind. We are not political as we are just headless chickens busy filling FIR's.
Hafiz Buglol is in action, soon he will have no pants left either and dirty Harry will be making his videos too. Shameless idiots.

Some people have been saying that Asim Munir is preparing to install a technocratic government and has been interviewing people for all kinds of positions.

This meeting with businessmen seems like a step in that direction.

The generals have decided that under no circumstances are they going to hold free and fair elections and allow Imran Khan to come back. On the other hand the Zardari Sharif gangs have failed completely.

The military cannot impose a naked martial law as it won't be acceptable to their foreign masters.

That only leaves the option of a hidden martial law supported by judges run by a technocratic government.

That's what I think they're planning.

The army duffers are officially ruling the country with impunity, what has the army got to do with economics, Dar is so useless never has he got anything right as a finance minister which he is famous for fudging figures which the IMF doesn't trust him.

This imported government can forget about investment from overseas until there is stability and the key to that is urgent impartial elections.
Mohammad Malik cover this issue in todays program .. we are heading toward massive disaster..

Remove PPP and PMLN from politics and then you will have your billions of dollars of investment. A lot of money is waiting on the sidelines. Nobody will invest in thieves, people are not fools.
Some people have been saying that Asim Munir is preparing to install a technocratic government and has been interviewing people for all kinds of positions.

This meeting with businessmen seems like a step in that direction.

The generals have decided that under no circumstances are they going to hold free and fair elections and allow Imran Khan to come back. On the other hand the Zardari Sharif gangs have failed completely.

The military cannot impose a naked martial law as it won't be acceptable to their foreign masters.

That only leaves the option of a hidden martial law supported by judges run by a technocratic government.

That's what I think they're planning.
How is that going to work .it can't .it would be martial law

What I think they will give govt to TLP or PPPP bilawal

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom