What's new

New team to take Pakistan out of economic crisis : Asim Munir and Ishaq Dar

New Asim ishaq dar combo is better the previous ishaq dar and Asim combo View attachment 919317View attachment 919318

Asim shahab did a lot of tilawat dey kar sabit kardaya key kamyabi hamaree hugee
Screenshot_20230308_165621.jpg

Let these bastards fail. The more in their team the merrier. The higher they go up in corruption the harder will be their fall....

Last edited:
1- Ham non-political hain, but we sit in these sort of meetings.

2- Who were these leading businessmen? Mansha? Dedhi? Arif Habib? Tabba? Masla in logon ka to hai hi nhn. They've been holding the stock exchange hostage, and getting their own wishes fulfilled by successive governments and establishments. Masla to SME's ka hai, those with a workforce of 100-1000. They are feeling the brunt of it.
Abhi tak wohi Ayub khan ki families se aagay fauji soch nahin sakte kyun ke dictator o badmash e awaal ne yehi institution ko sikhaya tha.

Instead of gathering the start up leaders who can fuel a service economy or those getting vc funding - the institution has such a pathetically outdated truck ki batti knowledge base that they keep finding the same “business leaders” and “innovators”

Abhi tak wohi Ayub khan ki families se aagay fauji soch nahin sakte kyun ke dictator o badmash e awaal ne yehi institution ko sikhaya tha.

Instead of gathering the start up leaders who can fuel a service economy or those getting vc funding - the institution has such a pathetically outdated truck ki batti knowledge base that they keep finding the same “business leaders” and “innovators”

I was reading a study by I think McKinsey (could be wrong here, was a while ago), but the gist of it was that economic and industrial growth is not propelled nor dictated by these big tycoons, but it is the smaller businessmen who form the backbone of progress.

But then again, expecting these nincompoops to understand this would be a tall order.

That's all that matters in Pakistan, in every field. A select few at the top making decisions. Fauj, a select few. Judiciary, a select few, politics, a select few, industry, a select few. The country of the masses being ruled by a select few.

I was reading a study by I think McKinsey (could be wrong here, was a while ago), but the gist of it was that economic and industrial growth is not propelled nor dictated by these big tycoons, but it is the smaller businessmen who form the backbone of progress.

But then again, expecting these nincompoops to understand this would be a tall order.

That's all that matters in Pakistan, in every field. A select few at the top making decisions. Fauj, a select few. Judiciary, a select few, politics, a select few, industry, a select few. The country of the masses being ruled by a select few.
Or

It is one part of the elite, talking to the other part of the elite and them ensuring each other that their system which they set ages ago continues to endure. Think of it like a sit down of Mafia bosses who while in their own territories and having their minor turf wars still want to make sure the families endure.

Doesn’t mean every person in those families is a don nor are the majority of them anything other than honest folk doing their job which they believe (and is likely) good.. but the top , the Don’s and El Patron Del Mars make sure that their control over the territories lasts.

Kya ziada tu nahin keh gaya?

Kya ziada tu nahin keh gaya?

Bilkul bhi nhn...main to kahoon ga keh ab baton say zyada chapairon ka waqt agaya hai.

Was just listening to a clip of Fawad Ch where he said that Bajwa kept on telling Hafeez Sheikh to print PKR, again and again, but in the end Hafeez Sh snapped and told him aap mujhay mera kaam karnay dain main baray arsay say yeh kar raha hoon.

Bilkul bhi nhn...main to kahoon ga keh ab baton say zyada chapairon ka waqt agaya hai.

Was just listening to a clip of Fawad Ch where he said that Bajwa kept on telling Hafeez Sheikh to print PKR, again and again, but in the end Hafeez Sh snapped and told him aap mujhay mera kaam karnay dain main baray arsay say yeh kar raha hoon.
Bajwa sobotage openly the track and trace system

He asked it not be implemented
He also sobotage all other reforms

Problem is military inc

That problem of know it all has been what has destroyed Pakistan. Which is why it is ok if they retire and end up from commanding Tanks to running DHA water tankers but they are found in NESCOM running R&D programs their entire nasl couldn’t fathom.

Don’t get me wrong, there are excellent engineers, program managers and accounting/finance professionals that do come out of the Army - but not everyone is one as they are put out there. There are ones who reinvent themselves as well, a General who retd and moved to the US and is now a programmer.. and a General does cost a lot of money to create and does have irreplaceable skill sets (unless you’re the general who knew how much gin and tonic your superior takes in their mix when you were brigadier) which is why even US generals charge $5000 per day for consulting services as well - but they don’t mouth off with authority what they don’t know about - that is a disease Pakistanis have in and out of uniform

That problem of know it all has been what has destroyed Pakistan. Which is why it is ok if they retire and end up from commanding Tanks to running DHA water tankers but they are found in NESCOM running R&D programs their entire nasl couldn’t fathom.

Don’t get me wrong, there are excellent engineers, program managers and accounting/finance professionals that do come out of the Army

Absolutely agree. Half of the engineering department in a certain ME3 airline is filled with ex-PAF and PAA engineers, who are in even upper management roles.

But see, they are doing jobs they are trained to do. They were affiliated with the field.

If an ex-army man gets employed in a logistic firm after retiring from ASC, I have no qualms, you get the gist.

There are certain qualities which an ex-military man or ex-general does indeed have, but keyword is certain.

that is a disease Pakistanis have in and out of uniform

I think this sums it up.

You might see when there is an accident or something else on the roads, a crowd of 50 people will gather and everyone will give their 50 cents...'inoon aidroon chukko', 'aye karo', and so on and so forth. While none of them would actually be an expert in emergency procedures or such. We think we are experts in everything.

Khalifa-e-Waqt, Zillay Subhani, Ameer ul Mumineen, Mujadid e zamana, Chief Justice, Finance Minister, Revenue Minister, Foreign Minister, Chief of Army Staf,f 1st of his name, breaker of Chains, Khalisi of Dothraki and father of Dragons, Hafiz, Bahadur, Janaab Asim Muneer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom