What's new

New target: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore leaves Army, joins BJP

he has no power to do anything else.
the guy did politics when he was in army, was nothing but trouble for his employer, used fancy words to gain sympathy of gullible people while doing nothing to mitigate the circumstances that he was complaining about.

He had political ambitions, I wont be surprised if he enters politics.

Excellent news. Gen Singh should also join BJP.

They should stay are armed forces.. We need nationalist everywhere. BJP supporters need to become IAS, IPS, Army, Doctor, Police...

What i say you see Usa Their senate members are ex-armymen.So i said it in those lines.Which will be good for us as it gives defence a boost.

the guy did politics when he was in army, was nothing but trouble for his employer, used fancy words to gain sympathy of gullible people while doing nothing to mitigate the circumstances that he was complaining about.

What politics?

I know a guy related to him and they are exemplary superb jats.

How is he going to mitigate the circumstances?

This guy was a commando like mussharaf,why r u talking off Ur bum

Just stay in ur aukaat and behave your age,kid.

What politics?

dont get personal and stay in your aukat auntyji /uncleji ... I dont want to speculate which orifice you use to speak.. :angel:

Good move ..... :tup:

I hope Gen. V.K.Singh also joins BJP . He will make one hell of a Defence Minister .

I have seen one banner on a car that VK Singh is going to elect at Rai Bareilly seat UP against Sonia from BJP.
Also, NaMO is going to address massive rally in Rewari (Haryana) comprises of ex-service men in Oct or Nov.

Soon he will be joining BJP and he is not a saint either.

What politics?

I am a Jat from Bhiwani(Haryana) and know more about him. He is not a saint either.

That post is reserved for Aravind Kejriwal..:) Gen. Singh is best choice for Defence Min.

BTW, I'm a big fan of both NaMo & AAP.

Kejariwal is an other congress man except corruption. You see his symbol, A zadu. He can not take all people to gather and led country to progress. It is possible that he may ruin the state like Manmohan did with country.

And most important is that he will not get majority.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom