What's new

NEW STADIUMS OF TÜRKİYE

xxxKULxxx

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Some of these stadium projects finished already, some others' construcions are going and the rest is @ tender phase or tender results announced newly...

Some other projects will be added and thread will be updated from time to time....

OK-AT.jpg

İstanbul Atatürk Olimpiyat Stadı
OK-TT ARENA.jpg

Türk Telekom Arena
OK-KADİR HAS.jpg
OK-VODAFONE ARENA.jpg

Vodafone Arena
OK-TRABZON.jpg
OK-KONYA.jpg
OK-BURSA.jpg
OK-ANTALYA.jpg
OK-SAMSUN.jpg
OK-SİVAS.jpg

Last edited:
The capacity of vodafone arena 41903 , they say officaly.

But some certain rumors in forza and besiktasarena forums that : it will be about 46000-48000 .. ( depends on "the old open" height and chair choice.) you know state had set some limits that can be change with permission of sultan erdoğan..

Today i read that, the static calculations and design of stadium for 50000 actually.

The capacity of vodafone arena 41903 , they say officaly.
But some certain rumors in forza and besiktasarena forums that : it will be about 46000-48000 .. ( depends on "the old open" height and chair choice.) you know state had set some limits that can be change with permission of sultan erdoğan..
Today i read that, the static calculations and design of stadium for 50000 actually.

Fire Regulations limits many things..like the count of the seats in a row. people's distance to fire exit, etc... Static calculations are not so important..they will enlarge the columns and beams if needed...

By the way... Eskişehir,Malatya, Samsun.... we have a salt in the soup..

75 000 in ataturk stadium :eek:
that's a really big stadium, opposing teams will find it difficult considering how the atmosphere in the stadiums of turkey is

Most popular match was Final game of Champions League @ this stadium... Between Milan & Liverpool... Game was perfect...

75 000 in ataturk stadium :eek:
that's a really big stadium, opposing teams will find it difficult considering how the atmosphere in the stadiums of turkey is
Besiktas uses Ataturk olimpiyat stadium untill his own stadium's costruction finishes. Actually, Olimpiyat stadium is not for football and pitch is so far to audiances. But çArşı fulls it anyway and press on rivals. For instance; tomorrow evening Arsenal from U.K. comes to Atatürk stadium .. watch it..

Besiktas uses Ataturk olimpiyat stadium untill his own stadium's costruction finishes. Actually, Olimpiyat stadium is not for football and pitch is so far to audiances. But çArşı fulls it anyway and press on rivals. For instance; tomorrow evening Arsenal from U.K. comes to Atatürk stadium .. watch it..
hahah take a look at my name bro! Of course I'm going to watch it, should be a good game :tup:

Back
Top Bottom