What's new

New Railway engines from China stopped working after 1 month. PMLN EXPERICE AT ITS BEST

most probably maintenance issues ... i want listen what khawaja Sera Rafique will say ..

The news is very vague and as such cannot be blamed on one party. It might be because of faulty engines from China or because of the maintenance crew or (my bet is on this one) huge commission involved and hence faulty engines were imported to begin with.
This however should not come as a surprise again because the people we have ( My bad) we haven't brought to power but they still are, are the same people who have run Pakistan 5 times before as well, nothing has changed and nothing will change. They run Pakistan like a corporation, a subsidiary of Itafaq group.

"Pakistan ka Khuda he Hafiz"

There cannot be a maintenance issue on a engine which is just 1 month old...... If that is the case then there is a serious durability issue....

who can we expect from a guy who rigged the election and come on election ....

Never trust on Chinese parts :tsk: LOL :lol:

lol

So you think that the hundreds of thousands of trains making millions of kms daily in China run on Indian-made engines?

If it were not for political and security considerations,you lot would be happily riding on Chinese trains pulled by Chinese locos。:rofl::D

Wednesday, May 07, 2014

China to order more than 1000 electric locomotives

Written by Keith Barrow

CHINA Railway Investment Corporation (CRIC) has published tenders for contracts to supply more than 1000 electric locomotives to China Railway Corporation (CRC).

The contracts call for the delivery of 651 7.2MW six-axle ac passenger locomotives, which will be capable of operating at up to 160km/h, and 345 eight-axle 9.6MW freight units, which will have a maximum speed of 120km/h. A further tender has also been issued for 25 7.2MW six-axle electric locomotives for the Datong-Qinhuangdao heavy-haul line.

According to CRIC only two contractors, domestic suppliers CNR Dalian and CSR Zhuzhou have prequalified for the passenger locomotive contract.

In addition, CRIC has issued tender notices for contracts to supply 2785 passenger coaches of varying designs and 3800 freight wagons.

China to order more than 1000 electric locomotives | International Railway Journal

There cannot be a maintenance issue on a engine which is just 1 month old...... If that is the case then there is a serious durability issue....

its not new experience for Pakistan........in you tube you can search Indian vs Pak rail......there is one cover story on Chinese rail........even in past Pakistan has very bad experience with Chinese engine.......

i don't understand why they keep on placing order to china

its not new experience for Pakistan........in you tube you can search Indian vs Pak rail......there is one cover story on Chinese rail........even in past Pakistan has very bad experience with Chinese engine.......

i don't understand why they keep on placing order to china

It depends on which company you negotiate with, what quality of product you ask for and how much you are ready to pay ....

This is just conjecture, but the crux of the issue may lie in Pakistan/ Pakistani officials.

China as a manufacturer of sub-standard equipment is a well deserved reputation. However, people often ignore the fact that the Chinese can actually create very high quality equipment- for the right price. For example, they can sell you what looks like the exact same product for Rs 1, Rs 3 or Rs 5, depending on what quality you're looking for. The one sold for Rs 5 will be of a very high quality that could last for years, the Rs 1 product will be 'chaalu maal' that will fall apart in a few months. You get what you pay for.

I think the problem with these engines is that some smart aleck in Pakistan procured the 'Rs 1 railway engine'. Either with the laudable but shortsighted objective of saving Pakistan money. Or to make quick money for themselves, by claiming to give Rs 5 to China, but actually procuring the Rs 1 engine that fell apart.

Just a random theory.

^^ I agree... I think they bought cheap stuff to begin with...China makes stuff of varying quality to suit the buyer's pocket...hard to blame china

wow what a lie. These engines were bought by last government. PML-N received those deliveries and asked for trial. Thats why only few are delivered and 29 are on hold

Can't be a fault of Chinese manufacturers, it could be a maintenance issue.

1906389-i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

Back
Top Bottom