What's new

New Railway engines from China stopped working after 1 month. PMLN EXPERICE AT ITS BEST

1906389-i_see_what_you_did_there.jpg

Stealth trolling. ;)

Maybe everyone can send their test prototypes to Pakistan for some extreme testing on maintainability.Hopefully IR won't sell any stuff as it will be bad publicity.

New Railway engines from China stopped working after 1 month. PMLN EXPERICE AT ITS BEST

Won't you guys planning to buy engines from us? When did that agreement get scrapped?

Ek bar karo to galti hoti hai...lekin bar bar karo to usey kya kahenge?

When you already had problems with their locos in the past, why did you purchase from them again? The Chinese got your money and they are not gonna give it back. So who loses here...Pakistani people!

They should have seen this coming. All kinds of swears are just flow in to my head. Seriously i just want to snap Saad Rafiques neck. One simply cant hire a donkey to do an engineers job.

On NEWS channels they were telling that it was Driver fault those drivers who went to China for training are not those who are actually driving
So someone was trained while someone else drove?

Why is that so? Why train A and send B to drive?

Lagta hai unki tbyat khrab hogai thi :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: not 1 but 2 engines failed 1 of Shalimar Express at sukkar and other of Bugti Express the reporter told that the driver stopped the engine and engine went off and driver was unable to start it back cause they are not warming up.... The Director of Railway told that on PTV NEWS that driveer failed to understand the engines there are Chinese engineers present at Karachi and Lahore they will look into the Problem these engines are under the warranty

Lagta hai unki tbyat khrab hogai thi :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: not 1 but 2 engines failed 1 of Shalimar Express at sukkar and other of Bugti Express the reporter told that the driver stopped the engine and engine went off and driver was unable to start it back cause they are not warming up.... The Director of Railway told that on PTV NEWS that driveer failed to understand the engines there are Chinese engineers present at Karachi and Lahore they will look into the Problem these engines are under the warranty
Sounds about right

Back
Top Bottom