What's new

new provinces must be made: Altaf Hussain

Yes, there are many more important national issues to tackle, instead of adding more provinces.

(01) Will Altaf Bhai fund the salaries of the new Chief Ministers and all of the provincial minsters and expenses of the new provinces? Who will pay for the construction of the new Provincial Assembly Buildings and the new housing for all of the new provincial ministers?
(02) How will all of the new cars for the new provincial government be funded?
(03) What would be the source of all of the staff salaries, benefits, medical allowances for all of the new provincial ministries come from?
(04) Where would the additional sources of income for the new provinces come from?
(05) The goal now should be to reduce the size of the government and not add more to it. In the long term when the economy is better, we have peace in the country, that would be a better time to create additional provinces on non-ethnic basis.

Every proposal should come with detailed answers and not through empty toothless political speeches.........

This will only favor DOG Altaf.

Pakistan does not need new provinces & for this I will blame PPP who had started this BS. New provinces will only harm Pakistan.

i enjoyed the purposeless Conversation of W.11 & Pak-one... :yahoo:

Sorry let me say They Both are living in the Heaven of fools.. why they both are fighting together for nothing rather then giving the Good Opinion?
Because we Pakistani, indian, Bangali & Afghani have limited mind set we can`t get rid of our people bad Circumstances... by the way let me complete my Opinion regarding both persons Conversation... (w.11 & Pak-One listen dude) when you distribute the People in different ethnicity & always blame to each other nothing will happen... you need to educate your people, Give them Some Opportunity, Provide them Job on the behalf of merit not to favorite ethnicity but only on merit.. let your people to work together... try to become a one Nation... then you can be succeeded as a Nation otherwise keep on fighting together for nothing.. stupid people always get stupid leaders..

1239538_523598717719158_382699928_n.jpg

1236727_523009424444754_969218132_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ban kay rahay ga muhajir subah! Sub kaa apna subah hai, humey apna subah do!

Pehleiii teriii taaangeiiin toooor deiiin geiii ! :pissed:

Just Kidding - Tum jitneiii Soobehhh maaangooon gei....hur Ghar mein Sooobaah Baneiii Gaaa ! :D

Phir @HRK @Secur Bhai do you want a Muhajir Sooba too ? I thought we were brothers ? Does this mean I won't be allowed in your Muhajir Sooba ? :cray:

P.S Muhajir Soooba ka mazaaa nahin hai - Call it Altafville ! :smokin:

Just Kidding - Tum jitneiii Soobehhh maaangooon gei....hur Ghar mein Sooobaah Baneiii Gaaa ! :D

Phir @HRK @Secur Bhai do you want a Muhajir Sooba too ? I thought we were brothers ? Does this mean I won't be allowed in your Muhajir Sooba ? :cray:

Sub se pehlay mujhe Kashmiriyo ke liyay Pakistan main subah chayiyay. Hum Kashmiri muhajir bhee to Pakistani hai. And no not that mirpuri Kashmir, we are from the other Kashmir. I think if we took the centre of Pakistan and took a bit of land from all the other subahs then we can be ok with that. NAhi to phir Lahore mai hartal ke liyay tayyar hojao.:triniti:

Sub se pehlay mujhe Kashmiriyo ke liyay Pakistan main subah chayiyay. Hum Kashmiri muhajir bhee to Pakistani hai. And no not that mirpuri Kashmir, we are from the other Kashmir. I think if we took the centre of Pakistan and took a bit of land from all the other subahs then we can be ok with that. NAhi to phir Lahore mai hartal ke liyay tayyar hojao.:triniti:

I'm a Kashmiri too but we're not Muhajir - We don't do that MQM crap ! :P

Hum Pakistani Haiiin aur Original Inhabitants ke bhi Maaiii Baaap Haiii ! :D

Koi Mard Ka Bachaa Mujhee Immigrant Keh Kar Tou Deekheiii ! :pakistan:

Tuuu baaaaz aaajaaa warnaa teraaa Exile, Altaf Bhai ki Haveeliii mein as a concubine karvaa dooon gaaaa ! :whistle:

I'm a Kashmiri too but we're not Muhajir - We don't do that MQM crap ! :P

Hum Pakistani Haiiin aur Original Inhabitants ke bhi Maaiii Baaap Haiii ! :D

Koi Mard Ka Bachaa Mujhee Immigrant Keh Kar Tou Deekheiii ! :pakistan:

Tuuu baaaaz aaajaaa warnaa teraaa Exile, Altaf Bhai ki Haveeliii mein as a concubine karvaa dooon gaaaa ! :whistle:

Main to aisay hee keta hun. ek bar altaf bhai ne subhon kee baad ker hee dee hai to mainay socha apna pani dhanda bhee kuch nikal ayega. Waisay Lahore or Rawalpindi pakka Kashmiri subah bunjai ga. wahan tu hur mor pe "Butt Motors" naam ke board lagay hotai hain.

Yar Altaf bhai ne aajkal haleem kuch zyada hee khana shuru ker diya, Mujhe yaad ek dafa ek bhai ka worker meray abbu se kheta hai aao chalon altaf bhai se mulaqat kerwaton hu. Acha hua nahi milain, pata nahi kiya hota wahan.:eek:

New provinces should be made.....but only on administrative bases.....on principle ground I oppose the formation of provinces on the bases of Ethinicity or language.....I oppose current provincial structure as well....

BTW Jinnahpur is much suitable.....what you think....:angel:

By upgradation of karachi to province status or creation of mohajir soba in south sindh, MQM can kick out entire sindhi and pashtun population from that province.

its a Myth my dear it's not possible, non-Urdu speaking population is around 40-45% some people claim more then 50%.....so it not possible for any community or Party to kick someone out of Karachi.....

Back
Top Bottom