What's new

New Pictures of JF-17's

There is a video on YOUTUBE which was made by a Pakistani engg I think his Avatar says Fighting Falocon16 , he has compared F-16 turn and the JF-17 just look at the video carefully and you will notice that how smooth the JF-17 turns against F-16, Plus if you see the 23rd march video you will see that the Aileron Roll done by the F-16 is by pulling the F-16 nose up and than doing it which doesn't look neat some times, If you see the JF-17 doing it, It does a 360 turn around its Axis without the fighter pitching up or down which shows its stability. Same with the Immelmann turn JF-17 does it better than any other bird except the F-18.
May i ask ur opinion about LCA which is shown flying in Bangalore airshow in youtube Video here ...

May i ask ur opinion about LCA which is shown flying in Bangalore airshow in youtube Video here ...

one word "pathetic"! and i am serious. i have yet to find a video of LCA that does 360 degree turn with in 20-22 secs.. even A-10 can make a better air show then LCA...

i think ive made a mistake by posting these pictures.......u guys fight like jf-17 or LCA is your own property!!!!

Airbus, we extremely appreciate you posting those new pictures. Forum members please try a little to stay on topic. Honestly its not very difficult.

Hey Guys Last night I saw Tv Serial Sherdil aired on ARY they have shown Jf 17 on the runway during taxi and also they have shown JF17 on Pakistani's sky stretching its muscles it was truly a wonderful experience. and in the next episode they will take us for a tour of jf17.

good picturs and good plane:cheers:
Pakistan advances(moves) to big step :pakistan:

^You should buy one, and paint it black.

On the serious note, it will be more visible to the naked eye when the sun is on.

lets stay on the topic but last deviation, i want Sir Muradk to answer the question posted by indian fellow, PLz

i hope mods wont mind it, comparison on turn rate b/w LCA and JF, though LCA look like takes ages to complete a 360 turn.

Hello Members,
Iam not at all impressed with this Aircraft!!(JF-17). PAF knows that all good jets are out of their reach. So this is nothing more than fooling one self.(dil koo khush kar na ke lia aik khowb chahai).....

Hello Members,
Iam not at all impressed with this Aircraft!!(JF-17). PAF knows that all good jets are out of their reach. So this is nothing more than fooling one self.(dil koo khush kar na ke lia aik khowb chahai).....

Can you please tell me what exactly your not impressed with. The aircraft is not a girl that you should be impressed by. Its a machine, advanced, and cost effective. You want Typhoon, JSF, Rafale, or F/A-18...then you need money.

Can you please tell me what exactly your not impressed with. The aircraft is not a girl that you should be impressed by. Its a machine, advanced, and cost effective. You want Typhoon, JSF, Rafale, or F/A-18...then you need money.
Lol! I laughed out loud at that line. If the JF-17 were a woman, it'd be the kind you marry, not the kind you...

Think about it. It's reliable, easy/inexpensive to maintain, performs when and where it counts and so on. The fact that it looks good in Green is the cherry on the cake.

But on a serious note, you're right, the aircraft's does everything we've asked of it, and then some.

Back
Top Bottom