What's new

New party to be made against Imran Khan | Asad Ullah Khan

Another insurgency operation launched. Sadly, this country is considered a battle ground by its establishment where proxy wars, insurgencies, intrigues, intel ops against its own population is considered normal.

Start naming the new party. PTI- Haqiqi, PTI - Mutahida, PTI - Asli, PTI- Q- PTI- League etc

PTI's long span rule over KPK has proved that it is no different to PMLn PPP , establishment and mullahs mafia.

Let's see how people of KP react in next elections. Well, if you are aware of KPs history, you would know that KP is the only province where a party who was in power for 5 years only managed to get 5 seats in next election. If PTI failed in KP then have faith in people of KP that they will throw PTI out.

But if people of KP again (for third time) choose to vote for PTI then this will mean there is some problem with your assessment and that may e you are biased and ill-informed.

Let's see how people of KP react in next elections. Well, if you are aware of KPs history, you would know that KP is the only province where a party who was in power for 5 years only managed to get 5 seats in next election. If PTI failed in KP then have faith in people of KP that they will throw PTI out.

But if people of KP again (for third time) choose to vote for PTI then this will mean there is some problem with your assessment and that may e you are biased and ill-informed.

KP has been a lab. This area has been abused as an insurgency launching pad and was made Afghanistan 2.0 so any improvement there would mean people would vote for that party.

It is their prime occupation. They will preserve their illegitimate power at all cost.

پہلے 13 پارٹیوں کی پی ڈی ایم نے جو اکھاڑ لیا اب 14ویں بھی وہ آ کر اکھاڑ لے

Kabhi 9 or kabhi 13 ...never ending story
1200px-Flag_of_IJI.svg.png

nawaz-sharif-supporters.jpg

10665173_291241161063326_3161828445421199737_n.jpg

KP has been a lab. This area has been abused as an insurgency launching pad and was made Afghanistan 2.0 so any improvement there would mean people would vote for that party.

That should have been the case for MMA and ANP also. No ?

Do you really think there is system in KPK strong enough to hold the elite accountable?

You can see Punjab's big infrastructure and think wow this is highly developed region after 30years PMLn rule
But the reality is system of Punjab is not strong enough to make us highly prosperous nation and nor it's heading in that direction

No world class education system to create scientists in our region
medicore or even below medicore level justice system
Elite is not held accountable
No coherent focus on science and technology
No policies in place to enhance analytical power of its people
No policies in place to keep religious extremism in control.

I see the same with PTI,they have brought some projects that make people to vote it but the real changer aka powerful system is not there to lead the nation towards prosperity and continuous growth in science and technology.

I see the same with PTI,they have brought some projects that make people to vote it but the real changer aka powerful system is not there to lead the nation towards prosperity and continuous growth in science and technology.

The moment anyone is deemed to become powerful enough to be a threat to the “system”, they are removed or worse. Changing the system comes far later.

I am not pro PDM
I am not pro PTi either

I am only pro Pakistan.
I have just realized that all these politicians are corrupt and they have no intention to improve the system so that people of Pakistan can be pushed to work and prosper.

I just want to make people realize that never ignore the importance of a powerful system
Only vote the leader who says I will improve the system or altogether change it if need arises.
PTI's long span rule over KPK has proved that it is no different to PMLn PPP , establishment and mullahs mafia.
Even if the powerful are in the pockets of foreigners and strive to keep the people down? Why would you agree to colonial divide and rule tactics?

Back
Top Bottom