What's new

New party to be made against Imran Khan | Asad Ullah Khan

I would suggest (not in a disparaging way) to do proper research on matters and understand how the process and policies work.

KPK industrialization will depend on the overall economic conditions of Pakistan and its industry friendly (or unfriendly) policy. It won’t progress no matter what provincial government does in the current state of near default where even the current industries are shutting operations in stark contrast to running on full capacities just 9-10 months ago.

And I find it illogical to be suggested that till KPK (as much as it has progressed from what it was prior to 2013) does not become top notch in all respect IK/PTI should not try to gain power anywhere else.

You are basing you’re opinion of BRT on shallow media reports. Why don’t you provide deeper analysis on how bad the project is and refute my contention that it’s well planned and has the highest ridership of any BRT of Pakistan or that it won international awards.

Here you go:

This is from Dawn
A very well written report on BRT
https://www.dawn.com/news/1475892/the-making-of-the-peshawar-brt-fiasco

Just tell what was the first deadline of its completion?
What was second deadline

And it was not completed on even its fourth deadline

PESHAWAR: “Havoc has been played with the public money through faulty planning & designing, negligence in execution of work, and poor management of the project,” a 27-page official report on the multi-billion rupees Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) in Peshawar said.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1473563/damning-report-of-public-money-waste-on-peshawar-brt

Even a local of KPK on PDF has confirmed that it was highly mismanaged
See the first page of BRT Peshawar updates thread
Post in thread 'BRT Peshawar Updates' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/brt-peshawar-updates.667582/post-12410465

So after the completion,it acheived that status due to good quality not because of its Excellent project management.

This is from Dawn
A very well written report on BRT
https://www.dawn.com/news/1475892/the-making-of-the-peshawar-brt-fiasco

Just tell what was the first deadline of its completion?
What was second deadline

And it was not completed on even its fourth deadline

PESHAWAR: “Havoc has been played with the public money through faulty planning & designing, negligence in execution of work, and poor management of the project,” a 27-page official report on the multi-billion rupees Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) in Peshawar said.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1473563/damning-report-of-public-money-waste-on-peshawar-brt

Even a local of KPK on PDF has confirmed that it was highly mismanaged
See the first page of BRT Peshawar updates thread
Post in thread 'BRT Peshawar Updates' https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/brt-peshawar-updates.667582/post-12410465

So after the completion,it acheived that status due to good quality not because of its Excellent project management.
So basically what you are saying is that although the project management was lacking. The project quality is excellent and the results although delayed have been good. Ok.

Not the disaster that the media portrayed it to be but rather an excellent project that got a bit delayed and has since been yielding great results and getting international recognitions.

Can’t say the same for other BRT projects that got finished in a hurry but have very low ridership even for much bigger population cities, much higher subsidy requirement and are generally very poorly planned. I would take a bit of delay over lifetime of poor results any day.

Kabhi 9 or kabhi 13 ...never ending story
1200px-Flag_of_IJI.svg.png

nawaz-sharif-supporters.jpg

10665173_291241161063326_3161828445421199737_n.jpg

ya kaam jari ha or rahi ga ...

2h67l9d.jpg
FlneXNmWAAM1u1R

1673273733518.jpeg

So basically what you are saying is that although the project management was lacking. The project quality is excellent and the results although delayed have been good. Ok.

Not the disaster that the media portrayed it to be but rather an excellent project that got a bit delayed and has since been yielding great results and getting international recognitions.

Can’t say the same for other BRT projects that got finished in a hurry but have very low ridership even for much bigger population cities, much higher subsidy requirement and are generally very poorly planned. I would take a bit of delay over lifetime of poor results any day.
Ok I accept BRT was good project despite its delays if you say so

But I will wait and see before saying IK and his team is on the way to revolutionize KPK.
I will take my time because i am not satisfied yet.

Ok I accept BRT was good project despite its delays if you say so
No need to accept on my words. There is ample third party literature available that you can find on very basic google search.

But I will wait and see before saying IK and his team is on the way to revolutionize KPK.
I will take my time because i am not satisfied yet.
But this argument are based on an already made up mind. I did point out in the previous posts all the relevant points.

IK has already lost

IK 's Provincial govt has failed to provide it's people with food in KPK

Who the fish told you he has lost?
FmLaYurXwAA68x_

Army get a life man
Una no wadi khurak ey

A NEW PARTY OH MY

where will they find new g-mens

or a new party name with old garbage?

the same garbage which im-ran collected by truck -loads
Wo gand aj kal Lahori kanjri ki party mein hy

Let's see how people of KP react in next elections. Well, if you are aware of KPs history, you would know that KP is the only province where a party who was in power for 5 years only managed to get 5 seats in next election. If PTI failed in KP then have faith in people of KP that they will throw PTI out.

But if people of KP again (for third time) choose to vote for PTI then this will mean there is some problem with your assessment and that may e you are biased and ill-informed.
This time even Punjab will stand with PTI as proved in July 17 elections

The establishment used ethnic thugs to divide and rule but people have had enough

PTI is a federal party that will impose will of the people

You can see Punjab's big infrastructure and think wow this is highly developed region after 30years PMLn rule
The same Punjab which rejected baboon league twice last year in July and October
I see the same with PTI,they have brought some projects that make people to vote it but the real changer aka powerful system is not there to lead the nation towards prosperity and continuous growth in science and technology.
Kamyab jawan program was teaching Machine learning and Data Base to students from poor backgrounds where Pmlun was interested in giving peeli taxis as bribe

Please dont speak of science and technology when Umar Saif is your most competent guy

There was a thing called PTI gullalai and we all know how it ended up.
This too is destined to fail miserably.

Disgruntled fans should also abandon the alleged sports of cricket as well just like PTI abandoned their manifesto. The movement has been hijacked by populism with scarce chance of rising beyond feudalism and right wing politics.

Establishing a political party over a populist movement is in long term interest of every citizen.

Back
Top Bottom