What's new

New movie on 26/11 Attacks - "Hotel Mumbai"

It only takes 5 Pakistanis to **** your armed forces for days on end.

I don't know how any country can take any pride, however perverse, about 26/11.

We are a non weaponised society.

You have never been to Bombay or VT to know human density.

It is not difficult to kill big numbers quickly. Especially with training and surprise.

Even in the US one man killed as many at a rock show.

This is like 10 year deja vu.

Cheers, Doc

I don't know how any country can take any pride, however perverse, about 26/11.

We are a non weaponised society.

You have never been to Bombay or VT to know human density.

It is not difficult to kill big numbers quickly. Especially with training and surprise.

Even in the US one man killed as many at a rock show.

This is like 10 year deja vu.

Cheers, Doc

The whole thing was fucking fake. Ajmal kasab was apparently from Okara in Punjab, which I have visited over 20 times. He neither looked punjabi nor even spoke urdu, let alone the heavy okaran accent that punjabis would speak in Urdu . And then apparently wants to eat biriyani which punjabis don't even like. It was a shit show of a false flag by your intelligence. Our military guys were laughing at the script and how bad it was acted out.

Interesting opinion. I see it only reinforcing what the world already knows and believes.
like the world gives 2 $hits about india or the mumbai false flag attack :lol:

Where armed forces = women, children and civilians. But when faced with armed foes, died in a jiffy.
didnt it take your jokers 5 days to clear a hotel :lol:

Good for nothing armed forces only good for raping women and blinding stone pelters.

Everyone knows the truth.
Even pakistani members but they lie, they r good at lying.
There are many proofs that lying is state policy.
They send troops in kargil they lied. They sent to kashmir in operation jibraltor they lied again.they killed bengalies they again lied.
They hid laden and lied. It's endless
Well they might be tempted to say the truth when things go their way....but that's a rare occurance isn't it?

dont blame us for your incompetence
Don't blame the world for seeing Pakistan for what it is.

Don't blame the world for seeing Pakistan for what it is.
Well the world sees india as the rape capital of the world where women and children are not safe at all. you worry about that.

And who in the world cares about india and the false flag operation of 26/11
world carried on like nothing happened, only 166 indians dead out of 1.3 billion monkeys.

the world saw no problem in it.

Now you are getting personal and I am stopping my case by agreeing with you that 26/11 was a false flag by Indian or Israeli agencies and all 10 terrorists were Indian with Indian domiciles
if he says next that you are the lost missing link between ape and man. will that be taken as evidence enough too?

Well they might be tempted to say the truth when things go their way....but that's a rare occurance isn't it?
Just tell me if any of the point mentioned above are true or not.
Pak sent tribals in 47 n lied.
65 they sent troops and lied.
In 71 they killed bengalies and pak said no one has been killed in bangladesh.
They lied on karagil.
They lied on 26 11 attack.
They even lie in text books in pakistan. They lied abt Bhutto murder also. They lied about Taliban's.
Laden mulla umer dawood...
Denial perl killer still alive and enjoying in pak jail.
Masood azahar who was freed in kandhahar highjack still roams free in pak

Now you are getting personal and I am stopping my case by agreeing with you that 26/11 was a false flag by Indian or Israeli agencies and all 10 terrorists were Indian with Indian domiciles

Even this requires evidence and proofs. You have none. Zero. Nada

You will have a new government soon after the elections. If India survives communal violence which is inevitable, please ask the government to public the details then

Well the world sees india as the rape capital of the world where women and children are not safe at all. you worry about that.

And who in the world cares about india and the false flag operation of 26/11
world carried on like nothing happened, only 166 indians dead out of 1.3 billion monkeys.

the world saw no problem in it.

They've killed their own people in the past before without issue just like godhra and samjota express. They've been trying to false flag for years.

Now you are jumping on Indian Govt :D :D dont worry about Indian system , Indian Govt and Indian minorities .... please dont behave like Imran Khan
Even this requires evidence and proofs. You have none. Zero. Nada

You will have a new government soon after the elections. If India survives communal violence which is inevitable, please ask the government to public the details then

U turn is his other quality one quality is he is more concerned about Indian system , Indian Govt and Indian minorities then focusing on problems inside Pakistan
Do you see me taking a uturn that Mumbai was actually done by Indian terrorists?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom