What's new

New movie on 26/11 Attacks - "Hotel Mumbai"

What will you consider proof. Will the reporting of the entire news and journalism industry of the world suffice? Or is that 'biased'.

Oh honey provide us any tangible proof.

Let's see.
A public trial.
Arrests in North America
UN mandated terrorists
Admission by Sharif
Admission by PPP
Arrests even in Pak
Tracing of engine of boat used to a shop in Karachi via Yamaha in Japan

But there is no proof.

The whole world has conspired together - from Japan to Canada and everywhere in between. Now add Australia and Netflix to the list as well for producing this propaganda piece.

Yawn.

Frustrated much?
You can provide evidences for all the stated above. Politicians dont count btw

The below is the Adhar card of an ISI agent working in Pakistani High Comission New Delhi , actual name is Mehboob Akhtar , a havaldar in 40 Baluch regeiment ..... forging document is not an impossible task
View attachment 532819

His confession video

Regarding beliving the Pakistani media , their version matches the confession of the Pakistani perpetrator of the Mumbai attack
Now tell why a employee of Pakistani high commission has a fake Indian ID ........
https://www.financialexpress.com/in...ssion-in-new-delhi-all-we-know-so-far/432004/

Go hug a cactus

Exactly.

Lol, I have heard pakistanis regurgitate this weird @$$ strawman argument over and over again.

It is clear as day that some ISI stooge forged documents to make it appear like Kasab was always a citizen of India, unfortunately for that idiot and the idiots who keep quoting this piece of info forget that Aadhar came into existence only in 2009, i.e. before 26/11.:rofl:
And the ISI stooge failed of course.

Oh honey provide us any tangible proof.

Frustrated much?
You can provide evidences for all the stated above. Politicians dont count btw
I'm starting to fear that the definition of 'tangible' differs across our borders. Kinda like 'terrorism'.

I'm starting to fear that the definition of 'tangible' differs across our borders. Kinda like 'terrorism'.

Probably.

In Pakistan, terrorism has No Religion.

In India, terrorism is a Muslim Monopoly.

Exactly.

Lol, I have heard pakistanis regurgitate this weird @$$ strawman argument over and over again.

It is clear as day that some ISI stooge forged documents to make it appear like Kasab was always a citizen of India, unfortunately for that idiot and the idiots who keep quoting this piece of info forget that Aadhar came into existence only in 2009, i.e. before 26/11.:rofl:
And the ISI stooge failed of course.

Domicile and adhaar Card are two different legal documents honey

mumbai hotel was attacked by uttar pradesh! mumbai should sue uttar pradesh!:p:
Screenshot_20190114-094116_Chrome Beta.jpg

"Hotel Pak" would've been a better fit....

Welcome to the Hotel Pak
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the Hotel Pak
Any time of year, you can find it here

Welcome to the Hotel Pak
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
They livin' it up at the Hotel Pak
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis

'Relax,' said the night man,
We are programmed to receive.