What's new

New movie on 26/11 Attacks - "Hotel Mumbai"

Why do we need anything on ground .... we are ok with the current perception about Pakistan in rest of world ... your brand ambassadors like Ajmal Kasab are more then enough

good luck with Trump

upload_2019-1-14_7-45-17.png

Do let me know when something happens on the ground. Till than its just a movie to stroke some egos.

Yeah keep beating Osama while Trump wants to work closer with Pakistan.:lol:

When someone's name is retired "troll"
Its impossible to argue with him.

Not the perpetrators. You lost victim excuse when international terrorists where caught living in Pakistan or dying in US drone strikes

Kulbashan Yadev is an international terrorist in our custody along with evidence from MOAB attack in Nangahar where RAW operatives were killed in their dozens.

This will remain but a bollywood flick. As for the rest of the world, this is a topic past its due date.
You will be the last one to speak for the rest of the world. The sole purpose of the movie maybe to give the issue a restart. There maybe more people who don't know exactly what happened or too young at that time. And it's not bollywood movie, it's an English movie of Australian origin starring Dev Patel, he's an academy award winning actor.

Kulbashan Yadev is an international terrorist in our custody along with evidence from MOAB attack in Nangahar where RAW operatives were killed in their dozens.
Given the Number of Pakistanis arrested and living in Indian jails i.e captured while infiltrating, a KY is just not enough. He's a spy and that's it. No amount of RAW printed dossier can make you convince anyone.

You will be the last one to speak for the rest of the world. The sole purpose of the movie maybe to give the issue a restart. There maybe more people who don't know exactly what happened or too young at that time. And it's not bollywood movie, it's an English movie of Australian origin starring Dev Patel, he's an academy award winning actor.

Given the Number of Pakistanis arrested and living in Indian jails i.e captured while infiltrating, a KY is just not enough. He's a spy and that's it. No amount of RAW printed dossier can make you convince anyone.
They're still gonna call it Bollywood just to ban it. First Indian movies, then Western movies...oh well....guess there's always the Chinese movie industry for Pakistan.

We shall soon find out.

Back
Top Bottom