What's new

New movie on 26/11 Attacks - "Hotel Mumbai"

which world are we talking about here?
Today's world is worried about Indian fundamentalists and rape brigades. No world I know of believed your crap about 26/11
Democratic world. Can't comment on the rest.

Interview of Elias Davidson

This is the guy who claims there was no public trial?

It was your leaders who accepted from where the attackers came

It was your leaders who accepted from where the attackers came
Pakistan will continue to live in fools paradise. It's because of the policies of ignoring facts and truth that got 90000 pakistani killed and attacks like APS.

No the cast is American, British, Australian and Indian , director is Australian..... as per IMDB it’s an Australian movie shot in Australia....
With Indian cast? All the best than.

Ask the same question to your PM of that time or Nawaz Sharif..... then why you guys have a case regarding 26/11 in your country..... you are right there was no Osama bin Laden also in Abottabad , it was just an American conspiracy......
Since when did Pakistanis get their domiciles from UP?
Is Ghazwa e Hind already over? I was in the shower man. NO fair.

Ask the same question to your PM of that time or Nawaz Sharif..... then why you guys have a case regarding 26/11 in your country..... you are right there was no Osama bin Laden also in Abottabad , it was just an American conspiracy......

Honey i am asking you about a document which was produced by your government which documents that Mr. Kasab was an Indian terrorist.

The movie is about a terrorist incident happened in Mumbai carried out by Pakistanis , how can you say there will be no Indians.....
When did i say there will be no Indians? However to give an impression that this was such a tragedy that the whole world is now making documentaries on it, is absurd and nonsense. One can smell the Indian stench from far away.
And for the highlighted part, keep believing that, has no impact or value to Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom