What's new

New Mosque Design for Ayodhya

Status
Not open for further replies.
pakistan me kaun poochhta hai indian muslims ko ? you will stay in india .apna mulk to apna hi hota hai.
enjoy .
Hum ko pooch raha hai tab hi to hum yahan sharan liye hue hain aur aapke pichwade mein laat maar rahe hain... Chaddidhari ye kab samjhen gain ki IM Pakistan ja ke kya karega.

Chill. Don't react. That is what they want. Don't respond to the question. Be aggressive.
For example you can respond by saying:
"Islam and Muslims are horrible and we don't respect human rights. You know that .,,"
Be sarcastic and condescending.
These creatures are not here for an intellectual discussion, They are unrelenting fascists,

abdulbhai master trainer :sarcastic: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:D :D :D :D
kaun jaye zauq dilli ki galian chod kar
783ECDF1-2F35-4B49-9593-66C76BB4F427.jpeg

Hum ko pooch raha hai tab hi to hum yahan sharan liye hue hain aur aapke pichwade mein laat maar rahe hain... Chaddidhari ye kab samjhen gain ki IM Pakistan ja ke kya karega.
agar sharan mil gayi hai to islamabad ka krishn mandir banwa dena . :D
View attachment 699075

shahin bagh me achhi thukai hui thi biryani kha ke .sab durust ho gaye .

abdulbhai master trainer :sarcastic: :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Sanghchalakon se hum ne bhi kuch seekha
Aap ke IT cell mein gupt kaam karte the. Kintu Seelampur dangon ke baad naukari se nikale gaye.,
Kaha mujh ko: Mulla bhago Pakistan!
To hum Pakistan bhaag gaye
😁😁😁
Ab hum Pakistani IT cell me training detay hain ki chaddidhariyon ki chaddi kaise uttara jaye.

Sanghchalakon se hum ne bhi kuch seekha
Aap ke IT cell mein gupt kaam karte the. Kintu Seelampur dangon ke baad naukari se nikale gaye.,
Kaha mujh ko: Mulla bhago Pakistan!
To hum Pakistan bhaag gaye
😁😁😁
Ab hum Pakistani IT cell me training detay hain ki chaddidhariyon ki chaddi kaise uttara jaye.

chalo ab thik hai mulk dushmani chhor kar koi kam dhanda karo peacefully.

agar sharan mil gayi hai to islamabad ka krishn mandir banwa dena
Krishna Mandir ki to neeve hi ukhaad phenk dengay.

:omghaha: :omghaha:

shahin bagh me achhi thukai hui thi biryani kha ke .
Thukai yaad hai. Is liye kal hi jo yahan Krishna Mandir ke pujari hain, unki dhoti khol ke pichwade mein chaar juta maara tha ( halke se). Unki chutiya bhi kaat di.
Wo Shrimanji aaj hi passport office mein line me lag gaye. Bharat bhag rahe hain...Mandir mein ab koi ghanti bajane wala nahin aur na koi sankh phookne wala hai

chalo ab thik hai mulk dushmani chhor kar koi kam dhanda karo peacefully.
Give me the number of RSS IT CELL, i want to give a congratulations to them, what a gem they find :lol: :lol: :lol:

you want live peacefully with Pakistan
In fact you 're biggest mess/and threat for the peace of the subcontinent

JAY TERRORIST HIND

Give me the number of RSS IT CELL, i want to give a congratulations to them, what a gem they find :lol: :lol: :lol:
See, when we took his chaddi off you know who an RSS guy is, But just so you know. RSS is a general term for the umbrella organization. There are many fronts of the RSS in many countries around the world . This guy could be a member of the Bajrang Dal, Vishwa Hindu Parishad,
ABVP, Hindu Mahasabha, Overseas Friends of the BJP etc. As we work together I will give you more information.

you want live peacefully with Pakistan
In fact you 're biggest mess/and threat for the peace of the subcontinent

JAY TERRORIST HIND
No, the RSS VHP BAJRANG DAL does not want to live peacefully with Pakistan or with Muslims. Proof is right here on this forum where this so called Mr. Galib has now resorted to abusing Indian Muslims when shortly before he was representing himself as a "secular patriotic Indian Muslim ". Now he is celebrating and lauding the carnage and pogrom earlier this year.

So the proof is right there.

Let's talk to the mods to start a separate thread to share information on the RSS media trolls and how their IT cell works.
Other PDF members can share.
One front of the RSS actually functions in Pakistan, not amongst Hindus but amongst on the "payroll" individuals. For example the Aman ki Aasha later on became an RSS front.
But identifying the RSS trolls is important, You can see with a little effort they can be unmasked.

Not this is wrong, this rightly called Aman ka Tamasha but they want their this on their own terms
It was an excellent effort with people like Mani Shankar Aiyyar contributing to it. The Track 2 diplomacy got hijacked because of a few corrupt Pakistani journalists who got on the payroll of the RSS.
Aman ki Aasha become a "Name and Shame" movement with all those who were "Named" and "Shamed" were patriotic Pakistanis.
No Indian was ever shamed. Mani Shankar is now a cynical depressed man.
But let's move on.
There are 9 guests and our chaddidhari friend watching.
Let's call him back.
Galibpatelbhai.
What was the slogan?
"Musalman ka do hi sthan.
Kabristan ya Pakistan "

Ab Mera Kabristan bhi Pakistan mein hai :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom