What's new

New Mosque Design for Ayodhya

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a completely nonsensical and worthless comment.

First of all the construction of the temple in Islamabad is going ahead, second of all the ban on "christian channels" was actually a ban on unlicensed religious tv channels which out of 21 included 9 Islamic channels, and thirdly dragging the entire Islamic world into your argument when it has zero relevance is proof that you have no idea what you are talking about.

...and most importantly lets also not forget that Pakistan is a recognised Islamic Republic whereas India is a self proclaimed ""secular"" country
Listen being an islamic republic does not give you the license to do whatever you want with your minorities. There is something called human rights.

Pakistan is a democracy?
Thankyou
Yes, bigots like us can destroy it.
After all isn't that what bigots do?
Now in a real democracy like Bharatmata, bigots with the chief minister standing by can demolish a
" disputed structure" ( विवादित ढाँचा)
even though the Supreme Court of India had specifically ordered it's protection,
So we admire our bigot counterparts in Bharat and yes, if those bigots could demolish a anti-Hindu structure then we can demolish an un-Islamic structure.

You mean your "Rubber Stamp"?
:laughcry:
Even that is finished.
There will never be a landya President or Vice-President again.
The last katua VP nearly got lynched and he wet his pyjamas.
:hitwall:

Oh we only convert them.. they are still alive. We don't take them ( 6 year old) to a mandir and have six people rape her for two weeks and then bludgeoning her brains out.
Jai Mata Di,
Wish we could do that..

abdul bhai your cover is blown up
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

And how many come please tell us :lol: :fie::tup:

and by the way how much RSS IT CELL is paying to you NAZI TERRORIST
This creature is using "voice to text" . Notice the lower caps.
They, don't teach typing and sentence structures in a Hindi/ Gujarati medium Pathshala.

No, the ISI trained yatris freshly returned from Kartarpur are doing this .
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Yes, Shaheen Bagh failed so I have runaway to Pakistan with two of the following objectives:
1.,Advising all the Hindus to get out to take advantage of your CAA. May they all settle in Gujarat.
2. Demolishing unused and empty mandirs ( no longer needed) and getting into the real estate business.
😂😂😂😂

poor abdulbhai :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
jamianagar will stay in india .
so enjoy .

abdul bhai your cover is blown up
What cover?
I am Abdul Bhai Tambakuwala from Seelampur migrated to Pakistan as a refugee after the CAA riots after loosing my job, house and family. I am now a Pakistani citizen.
So what's the cover?

This creature is using "voice to text" . Notice the lower caps.
They, don't teach typing and sentence structures in a Hindi/ Gujarati medium Pathshala.

abdul bhai
from which board did you get your high school .
cbse or icse ?

poor abdulbhai :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
jamianagar will stay in india .
so enjoy .
Jamianagar may stay in India. I have come to Pakistan and am now on this forum kicking your chaddi from behind.
I will send some Hindus back, They can have my house in Seelampur.
I will ensure the Krishna Mandir never comes up in Islamabad.
abdul bhai
from which board did you get your high school .
cbse or icse ?
Madarsa in Ganj Moradabad UP

What cover?
I am Abdul Bhai Tambakuwala from Seelampur migrated to Pakistan as a refugee after the CAA riots after loosing my job, house and family. I am now a Pakistani citizen.
So what's the cover?

pakistan me kaun poochhta hai indian muslims ko ? you will stay in india .apna mulk to apna hi hota hai.
enjoy .

another trolls comes in and what are India doing in IOK, giving HUMAN RIGHTS to Kashmiris???
Chill. Don't react. That is what they want. Don't respond to the question. Be aggressive.
For example you can respond by saying:
"Islam and Muslims are horrible and we don't respect human rights. You know that .,,"
Be sarcastic and condescending.
These creatures are not here for an intellectual discussion, They are unrelenting fascists,

Jamianagar may stay in India. I have come to Pakistan and am now on this forum kicking your chaddi from behind.
I will send some Hindus back, They can have my house in Seelampur.
I will ensure the Krishna Mandir never comes up in Islamabad.

Madarsa in Ganj Moradabad UP
:D :D :D :D
kaun jaye zauq dilli ki galian chhor kar ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom