What's new

New Mosque Design for Ayodhya

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GHALIB
Guruji
Kindly reproduce Shri P. N. Oak's theories.
The younger Pakistanis should know their it

Where did I use the word Muslim?
गर्व से कहो हम हिंदू हैं ।
जिस हिंदू का खून ना खौले , खून नहीं वह पानी है ।
बच्चा बच्चा राम का जनम भूमि के काम का ।
The above are all your slogans, not those of Muslims.

bhaiya bai bar ji
will you allow construction of krishn mandir in islamabad?

are you arab , turk or mangol ? or you have mixed ancestry ?
if you are muhajir then you must have hindu ancestry and hindu DNA .

your arguments are finished :flame::flame::flame:
so according to pakistani secularism hindus should stop building new mandirs , they should stop reclaiming their holy mandirs in their own country destroyed by muslims ?
Funny they don't charge
Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi for Love Jehaad.
:omghaha::omghaha:
or Shahnawaz Hussain
बेचारों को लोक सभा में एक भी कुर्सी नहीं मिलि।
:omghaha:
bhaiya bai bar ji
if you are muhajir then you must have hindu ancestry and hindu DNA
हम वाराणसी के शमशान घाट के डोम हैं ।
आप की सेवा करने के अवसर के प्रतीक्षित हैं ।
:thank_you2:

your arguments are finished :flame::flame::flame:
so according to pakistani secularism hindus should stop building new mandirs , they should stop reclaiming their holy mandirs in their own country destroyed by muslims ?
Which one is destroyed please tell us, you're reported, don't concern our country , concern first ypathetic shining FCUK Incredible Endia, Hindus of PAkistan doesn't claiming any mandirs and you destroyed more mosques than Muslim destroyed Mandirs, and no one claims of their religious lost places, REd indians f North America lost their Civilizations but not claiming any things same goes to EU and rest of the world no one claiming their lost religious place, only stupid and Retards Hindus want this
bhaiya bai bar ji
if you are muhajir then you must have hindu ancestry and hindu DNA .
I am muhajir but i have mixed ancestry, and I am proud of that

Which one is destroyed please tell us, you're reported, don't concern our country , concern first ypathetic shining FCUK Incredible Endia, Hindus of PAkistan doesn't claiming any mandirs and you destroyed more mosques than Muslim destroyed Mandirs, and no one claims of their religious lost places, REd indians f North America lost their Civilizations but not claiming any things same goes to EU and rest of the world no one claiming their lost religious place, only stupid and Retards Hindus want this
You are talking to an RSS Hindutva troll.
They don't go under that easy. Logic doesn't work with these gentlemen.
@The Eagle
Unfortunately we have to become trolls ourselves to deal with these RSS thugs.

Guruji
नमों नमों
इस से पहले कि हम आपको बतायें की हमारी मूल जाती क्या है , क्या आप कृपया यह बताने का कष्ट करेंगे कि पवन पुत्र जी की जाती क्या थी ?
कुछ लोग जैसे की आप के ऊ प्र के विधायक बक्कल नवाब कहते हैं कि वह मुसलमान थे ।
आप बतायें की सच क्या है ।

Guruji

All the Raavan temples were destroyed in Sri Lanka by the Vanars. Will India pay compensation to Sri Lanka ?

@The Eagle

Guruji
नमों नमों
इस से पहले कि हम आपको बतायें की हमारी मूल जाती क्या है , क्या आप कृपया यह बताने का कष्ट करेंगे कि पवन पुत्र जी की जाती क्या थी ?

Guruji

All the Raavan temples were destroyed in Sri Lanka by the Vanars. Will India pay compensation to Sri Lanka ?
Yeah brother you're right i am wasting my time with @GHALIB RSS goons who don't thinks logically and with a common sense

Yeah brother you're right i am wasting my time with @GHALIB RSS goons who don't thinks logically and with a common sense

Which one is destroyed please tell us, you're reported, don't concern our country , concern first ypathetic shining FCUK Incredible Endia, Hindus of PAkistan doesn't claiming any mandirs and you destroyed more mosques than Muslim destroyed Mandirs, and no one claims of their religious lost places, REd indians f North America lost their Civilizations but not claiming any things same goes to EU and rest of the world no one claiming

:omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:
I am just getting started with him.
If the Mods allow. Watch me turn him inside out, I just asked him a question on a very particular person. Since he is asking who is a Turk or Muhajir ...Watch the video I attached. There are some delightful videos that will get his khakhi half pants on fire.
One thing ..
As Pakistanis we must learn Hindi and study Hindu mythology. If we get know even 20% you can whip these online RSS trolls silly.

@The Eagle

Guruji
नमों नमों

Guruji

very true
bukkal nawab is a patriotic indian muslim . he is a true indian .

They are building it without a dome or minaret. Do I even need to say anything :lol:
At least the Indian government is showing tolerance towards minorities. What is happening in Pakistan and the Arab world?

Hindus are not being able to construct their first temple in Islamabad, christian television channels have been banned in Pakistan for which christian children are not being able to learn the Bible.

In the Arab world many churches have already been converted into mosque. In Turkey, Iran and Algeria hundreds of churches have already been destroyed. In Algeria and Iran there are underground churches and hidden Christians because Iran and Algeria persecutes Christians. Its the same in other Arab countries too.

Compare that with India's treatment of muslims. Muslims in India are living a far better life that even muslims who live in Islamic countries.

Funny they don't charge
Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi for Love Jehaad.
:omghaha::omghaha:
or Shahnawaz Hussain
बेचारों को लोक सभा में एक भी कुर्सी नहीं मिलि।
:omghaha:

हम वाराणसी के शमशान घाट के डोम हैं ।
आप की सेवा करने के अवसर के प्रतीक्षित हैं ।
:thank_you2:

all patriotic muslims like shahnawaz and mukhtar abbas naqvi will do kar sewa in building sri ram mandir .

At least the Indian government is showing tolerance towards minorities. What is happening in Pakistan and the Arab world?

Hindus are not being able to construct their first temple in Islamabad, christian television channels have been banned in Pakistan for which christian children are not being able to learn the Bible.

In the Arab world many churches have already been converted into mosque. In Turkey, Iran and Algeria hundreds of churches have already been destroyed. In Algeria and Iran there are underground churches and hidden Christians because Iran and Algeria persecutes Christians. Its the same in other Arab countries too.

Compare that with India's treatment of muslims. Muslims in India are living a far better life that even muslims who live in Islamic countries.

india treats its minorities very well , there are lakhs of new maszids constructed every year in india .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom