What's new

New Modified Z-10ME Attack Helicopter

OK, fine. Some variant of the TS1400 will be better than the current WZ-9 at some point in the future. But by the time that happens China will have moved on to ceramic matrix composite turboshafts.:D

There's no indication that the Z-10ME's engine is anything other than an improved WZ-9 (which was designed with a lot of room for improvement given projected advances in Chinese metallurgy at the time of design). The engine has an output of ~1200kW (~1650 shp), similar to the WZ-16.

Incidentally, the TS1400 designation is based on the shaft horsepower, which is around 1030kW. That's around the level of pre-2016 WZ-9s. If that's what you (not you, specifically, but Turkey boosters) want to wait until 2025 for - with no guarantee that it will be ready by then - that's up to you, but better is already available to you.

Chinese turbofans (including the WZ-9 and 1600kW WZ-10 used on the Z-20) use single-crystal turbine blades, just like Western ones do. So you needn't worry about the WZ-9 being behind any of your favourite Western engines.

I have a question: why are you looking around for all these marginal projects? If you think so highly of American and European military products, why not buy directly from them? Why are you looking for backdoors through some Turkish or South African project?
In which fools paradise are you living in PAL? Americans wont sell...Europeans minus 02 countries no one is willing to sell even if you place CASH on the table they wont speak because they know they have a bigger market at hand.....

In which fools paradise are you living in PAL? Americans wont sell...Europeans minus 02 countries no one is willing to sell even if you place CASH on the table they wont speak because they know they have a bigger market at hand.....
I see a lot of fetishization of Western equipment, so naturally I'm curious why Pakistan doesn't buy more of it given it's so taken with it. Bilal answered my question.

I'm here to spread the good news that China has put a world-class medium attack helicopter on the market, every bit as capable as anything from the West. Engines, electronics, weapons 100% Chinese so no fear of Western sanctions whatsoever. What are you waiting for? Order yours today!

OK, fine. Some variant of the TS1400 will be better than the current WZ-9 at some point in the future. But by the time that happens China will have moved on to ceramic matrix composite turboshafts

TS1400 is designed and manufactured with American metallurgy with the support of America "GE". In the design and production team, there are American ge engineers as well as Turks. You think that you are getting closer to the west with the simple design capability you get from the french you put next to the garbage russian technology, but the result is again frustrated in the Hindikush Mountains. 8-)8-) <<
Life is more serious than throwing this smile and showing off the body in empty exercises. You can try to prove that you are better until the evening, after all you are as much as 60 million French people.

TS1400 is designed and manufactured with American metallurgy with the support of America "GE". In the design and production team, there are American ge engineers as well as Turks. You think that you are getting closer to the west with the simple design capability you get from the french you put next to the garbage russian technology, but the result is again frustrated in the Hindikush Mountains. 8-)8-) <<
Life is more serious than throwing this smile and showing off the body in empty exercises. You can try to prove that you are better until the evening, after all you are as much as 60 million French people.
There's no cooperation with GE, there's nothing since your fiasco with the F-35. I wouldn't call anything Russian garbage if I were you, your country sacrificed its military relationship with America for S-400s. They must be pretty good.
What were the Turk "engineers" doing on this project before it was cancelled? Fetching coffee for GE engineers?:omghaha:

Get something through your thick skull: Chinese turboshaft technology has advanced to the cutting edge. It's not "closer to the west", it has reached the best of the West. Period. All of your nonsense about Hindu kush goes straight to the trash can. That's all in the past.

You might not understand this because you're stuck in your silly goat wars in the Middle East, but while you've been butchering each other China has been advancing. You can almost be forgiven for your stupidity and blindness, you're so busy killing each other and China is moving so fast that if you blink you'll miss it.

There's no cooperation with GE, there's nothing since your fiasco with the F-35. I wouldn't call anything Russian garbage if I were you, your country sacrificed its military relationship with America for S-400s. They must be pretty good.
What were the Turk "engineers" doing on this project before it was cancelled? Fetching coffee for GE engineers?:omghaha:

Get something through your thick skull: Chinese turboshaft technology has advanced to the cutting edge. It's not "closer to the west", it has reached the best of the West. Period. All of your nonsense about Hindu kush goes straight to the trash can. That's all in the past.

You might not understand this because you're stuck in your silly goat wars in the Middle East, but while you've been butchering each other China has been advancing. You can almost be forgiven for your stupidity and blindness, you're so busy killing each other and China is moving so fast that if you blink you'll miss it.

I don't know where you are writing from China or not, but with your stupid nonsense you can only rest yourself. The project has been working with ge since the very beginning, including the post on the F35 issue. Due to the problem of a project with the decision of the emergency congress, u can't reach the ignorant conclusion by being a person sitting 10000 km away. It is not the assumptions or self-comfort of a Chinese communist who works with evidence. It was a mistake from the very beginning to talk to someone who saw himself on the same level with the west with his soviet (yep, yep, chinese) engines that made black smoke behind him and even claimed to be better.

I don't know where you are writing from China or not, but with your stupid nonsense you can only rest yourself. The project has been working with ge since the very beginning, including the post on the F35 issue. Due to the problem of a project with the decision of the emergency congress, u can't reach the ignorant conclusion by being a person sitting 10000 km away. It is not the assumptions or self-comfort of a Chinese communist who works with evidence. It was a mistake from the very beginning to talk to someone who saw himself on the same level with the west with his soviet (yep, yep, chinese) engines that made black smoke behind him and even claimed to be better.
First, please learn to speak English properly. It's the language of the people you worship and keep your country from descending into Afghanistan. You would be lower than Afghanistan without NATO and America, show them some respect.

What Soviet turboshaft engine does China use, moron? Answer that question or you'll be exposed for the know-nothing you are. It doesn't matter if I'm a thousand or ten thousand kilometers away, I'm close enough to see that Turkey has nothing but what it can beg from Europe and America. "Your" helicopter is nothing but a paperweight. You know what these do that "Turkish" helicopters don't?
China_Z10ME_attack_helicopter_001.jpg

Fly.:)

First, please learn to speak English properly. It's the language of the people you worship and keep your country from descending into Afghanistan. You would be lower than Afghanistan without NATO and America, show them some respect.

What Soviet turboshaft engine does China use, moron? Answer that question or you'll be exposed for the know-nothing you are. It doesn't matter if I'm a thousand or ten thousand kilometers away, I'm close enough to see that Turkey has nothing but what it can beg from Europe and America. "Your" helicopter is nothing but a paperweight. You know what these do that "Turkish" helicopters don't?
China_Z10ME_attack_helicopter_001.jpg

Fly.:)

trash wz series is nothing but ivchenko al series you fool.

Yep T129 Can't flying AFAJHFASFASFAHSFSA

U can share ur flyable garbage ? :-)

trash wz series is nothing but ivchenko al series you fool.

Yep T129 Can't flying AFAJHFASFASFAHSFSA

U can share ur flyable garbage ? :-)
I don't care about the WZ engines from the history books. The WZ-9 is a wholly indigenous Chinese engine, and it's at or better than the level of the Honeywell engine "your" helicopter flies with. The WZ-10 is a wholly indigenous Chinese engine for heavy attack and medium transport helicopters. Tell me, which American engine did you beg for and put in an American helicopter frame and then called "Turkish" that's in that class?

There's no such thing as a Turkish helicopter. Your T129 is an Italian helicopter with an American engine, what's "Turkish" about it? You're nothing more than thieves - you stole Pakistan's money and haven't delivered a single helicopter. Maybe you can show Pakistani members here videos of "your" awesome helicopters that you scammed them with.

Listen: you're a joke, your country is a joke that everyone is slapping, and I'm not going to waste my time talking to a joke. Maybe when your (really GE) joke engine is ready we can continue this conversation.

I don't care about the WZ engines from the history books. The WZ-9 is a wholly indigenous Chinese engine, and it's at or better than the level of the Honeywell engine "your" helicopter flies with. The WZ-10 is a wholly indigenous Chinese engine for heavy attack and medium transport helicopters. Tell me, which American engine did you beg for and put in an American helicopter frame and then called "Turkish" that's in that class?

There's no such thing as a Turkish helicopter. Your T129 is an Italian helicopter with an American engine, what's "Turkish" about it? You're nothing more than thieves - you stole Pakistan's money and haven't delivered a single helicopter. Maybe you can show Pakistani members here videos of "your" awesome helicopters that you scammed them with.

Listen: you're a joke, your country is a joke that everyone is slapping, and I'm not going to waste my time talking to a joke. Maybe when your (really GE) joke engine is ready we can continue this conversation.

I think you are the most stupid and funny person in your world, ASFJASFASF. TS1400 Not a copy of any engine. With the T129 intellectual property rights and belong to Turkey, not Italian. At the same time, with the infrastructure of the t625 utility helicopter we have developed, the t629 attack helicopter will fly with ts1400 this year, so 2025 is not stupid. WZ 9 A tight Ukrainian / Russian engine - Z10 is nothing more than a tight Russian helicopter, oww wait Kamov was a Chinese company, right? You still haven't answered my question, where is your great "flying" helicopter? Made helicopters agreement between Pakistan and Turkey. Why does it concern Chinese? This topic isn't something we can talk about and you can talk about and disgrace yourself more

Last edited:
I think you are the most stupid and funny person in your world, ASFJASFASF. TS1400 Not a copy of any engine. With the T129 intellectual property rights and belong to Turkey, not Italian. At the same time, with the infrastructure of the t625 utility helicopter we have developed, the t629 attack helicopter will fly with ts1400 this year, so 2025 is not stupid. WZ 9 A tight Ukrainian / Russian engine - Z10 is nothing more than a tight Russian helicopter, oww wait Kamov was a Chinese company, right? You still haven't answered my question, where is your great "flying" helicopter? In addition, this year is not concerned pakistani fucks a chinese supplier of turkey, this is not a place where we can talk to them.
Made helicopters agreement between Pakistan and Turkey. Why does it concern Chinese? This topic isn't something we can talk about and you can talk about and disgrace yourself more
And then there is the Z-20 Helo which seems have no issue with engine. Mind you the 5 blade rotor require a more powerful engine which western companies are not providing for the Chinese. Clearly, it's gonna be a Chinese engine.

And then there is the Z-20 Helo which seems have no issue with engine. Mind you the 5 blade rotor require a more powerful engine which western companies are not providing for the Chinese. Clearly, it's gonna be a Chinese engine.

The Chinese can or cannot make any product, not my problem. It is absurd to say to others with assumptions from thousands of miles away, you have to self-criticize first. You can not claim that Russia, which has not been close to America for years, has designed a helicopter for yourself and that it is more developed than America and developed western countries.

With the T129 intellectual property rights and belong to Turkey, not Italian.
Nice, so you licensed a second-hand helicopter from Italy. Very nice. It just goes further to proving my point that Turkey has zero technological capability. All second-hand Euro stuff with a tackier coat of paint.
WZ 9 A tight Ukrainian / Russian engine
See, you're just demonstrating your ignorance more and more. You know nothing about Chinese engine development. The WZ-9 is a wholly indigenous design that was intended to match the MTR390. Mission more than accomplished. If you wanted to go the Ukraine route, you might have gone with GT-25000.
oww wait Kamov was a Chinese company, right?
Kamov was commissioned by China to do some consulting work. It's not like Turkey does it with slapping a coat of paint on hand-me-down European weapons.
Made helicopters agreement between Pakistan and Turkey. Why does it concern Chinese?
You didn't make an agreement. Making an agreement means you deliver what you promised to the party that paid you. You didn't do that - you stole $1.5 billion from Pakistan. It's obvious you can't deliver the goods, are you going to refund their money?
You can not claim that Russia, which has not been close to America for years, has designed a helicopter for yourself and that it is more developed than America and developed western countries.
You have a real comprehension problem. Russia didn't design helicopters for China. And I never claimed Chinese helicopters were better than Western ones, I said they are on the same level. For Chinese helicopters to be better, it would have to move first to ceramic matrix composite engines and other such next-generation technologies. Chinese choppers might be slightly better due to being designed and constructed more recently, but that's not a generational leap.

In any case, the competition is between China and the West - a clash of superpowers. Turkey isn't involved, it's too little and marginal.

Nice, so you licensed a second-hand helicopter from Italy

T129 Not a direct copy of any helicopter. It has been modified from gun systems to its rotor, even from its engine (including air intake) to power transmission. Eo - task computer - avionics - helmet. It was replaced by Turkish counterparts. So it has been redeveloped because of the length difference, oh yes, it is not "commissioned" as you say. But there is a huge difference from yours, it is used actively in empty exercises with more than the mission of Chinese to feel good.

Turkey has zero technological capability.

At least we can design helicopters with our own engineers, with our own transmission, without the Russians. We don't change the name of Eurocopter to "Harbin" and call it chinese technology.

AW741972_08.jpg

See, you're just demonstrating your ignorance more and more. You know nothing about Chinese engine development. The WZ-9 is a wholly indigenous design that was intended to match the MTR390. Mission more than accomplished. If you wanted to go the Ukraine route, you might have gone with GT-25000.

odO70r.png

Yeah definitely it, when do you attack us

T129 Not a direct copy of any helicopter.
It's an Agusta A129 with an uglier coat of paint. You didn't even bother changing the name.:lol:
What joke of a source is this?
We don't change the name of Eurocopter to "Harbin" and call it chinese technology.
No, China doesn't do that. What it does is help Safran develop technology France doesn't have the resources and expertise to do on its own
https://www.safran-helicopter-engin...loped-aero-engine-be-certified-china-20191010
This is what an actual partnership looks like, not begging for second-hand equipment on the verge of retirement.

Back
Top Bottom