What's new

New Modified Z-10ME Attack Helicopter

Ofcourse bieng there will always be more reaction oriented but factors such as fear, surprise or emotions could be totally eliminated if done from a control room. I was mainly refering to the use of full blown strike drones like mq 9's in the anti tank arena. Wouldnt u agree that using drones in this role would be much much cheaper and they can be deployed in much larger numbers too. Ofcourse CAS would be the realm of gunships for the foreseeable future.

Actually no.

Again, going back to my analogy, using drone is like watching someone or something on a CCTV feed. And each feed only have the FOV limited by your camera, which mean at the same time your feed is limited as well.

Drone only have its advantage when you know what you are shooting at, ie you have a target to start, so you can track and trace it all the way using the drone so you won't lose the big picture, however, in a support situation, drone are useless because by the time I located my target on a CCTV menu, your target would already been gone and disappear, for that you need a real time targeting solution.

Actually no.

Again, going back to my analogy, using drone is like watching someone or something on a CCTV feed. And each feed only have the FOV limited by your camera, which mean at the same time your feed is limited as well.

Drone only have its advantage when you know what you are shooting at, ie you have a target to start, so you can track and trace it all the way using the drone so you won't lose the big picture, however, in a support situation, drone are useless because by the time I located my target on a CCTV menu, your target would already been gone and disappear, for that you need a real time targeting solution.
Thnks for clearing that up mate.

And that is why US / CIA planted chips near the targets by using informers.
Mysterious 'chip' is CIA's latest weapon against al-Qaida targets hiding in Pakistan's tribal belt
• Tribesmen plant devices to guide drone attacks
• Locals shun fighters for fear of becoming targets
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/may/31/cia-drones-tribesmen-taliban-pakistan

Not sure what this is about. But if I can plant chips in my target for drone strike, couldn't I have already killed them the moment I plant chips in them?

That does not sound logical to me....

As far as I know Turkey is local manufacturing LHTEC CTS800s engine. We never know how international politics is going to played out in next 10 to 15 years.
Turkey might fold under USA pressure but we never know. We will see after 2020 election in USA.
Chinese products are pretty decent, that’s why we have them.

Never discuss Turkish related matters with this guy. He likes making disinformation to talk crap about others to make favour of himself but reality never changes.

Here is the domestic turboshaft engine generating max 1670shp thrust which is going to power up not only T-129 Atak helicopter but also T-625 utility copters.

A heavier and more capable attack helicopter platform is in its detail design phase. The planned MTOW will be around 8/10t and she will be powered with 2000+shp national engines.

atak-2-urun-gorseli.png

Atak-2 will have same rotor, transmisson and engines with new 10/12t MTOW utility helicopter program which is in its detail design phase.

d663cfb2-ef26-43e9-836f-6d5b7d1ab314-jpeg.507457

You will see the helicopter cooperation commenced with T-129 Atak program between Pakistan and Turkey will proceed with platforms mentioned above.

Not sure what this is about. But if I can plant chips in my target for drone strike, couldn't I have already killed them the moment I plant chips in them?

Locals who don't want to get killed in revenge for direct involvement so CIA used them to plant chips which blinks like a beacon on radar or screen of drone operator.

Locals who don't want to get killed in revenge for direct involvement so CIA used them to plant chips which blinks like a beacon on radar or screen of drone operator.

To do that, you either need global ISTAR coverage or you need to be able to predict target movement, otherwise you cannot just ping and get the signal of where your intended target is, which mean you need to know where they were and where they gone to be able to send a drone and pick up the target, but if we can do that, then we already know where the target is, hence the part of "chips implant" were redundant.

Also, you will know when you are planted, and the logistic to use the local to do that would be huge, and if the local knows who to plant, and if they want safety, would it be wiser and easier to just tell the CIA who those individual was and let the CIA deal with them? That way you don't need to plant chips on them and risk your own life doing so.

Again, that does not make sense to me.

To do that, you either need global ISTAR coverage or you need to be able to predict target movement, otherwise you cannot just ping and get the signal of where your intended target is, which mean you need to know where they were and where they gone to be able to send a drone and pick up the target, but if we can do that, then we already know where the target is, hence the part of "chips implant" were redundant.

Also, you will know when you are planted, and the logistic to use the local to do that would be huge, and if the local knows who to plant, and if they want safety, would it be wiser and easier to just tell the CIA who those individual was and let the CIA deal with them? That way you don't need to plant chips on them and risk your own life doing so.

Again, that does not make sense to me.
Bro they knew in advance through ground intelligence to whom they want to hit but to target an individual who is on move is dangerous thing further attack may cause collateral damage on so called ally so they plants chips in vehicles use by the targets.

Bro they knew in advance through ground intelligence to whom they want to hit but to target an individual who is on move is dangerous thing further attack may cause collateral damage on so called ally so they plants chips in vehicles use by the targets.

You still did not answer my question.

If these "people" are afraid of retaliation and that is why they resort to planting chips of these target vehicle, would it be wiser just to tell the CIA which vehicle to hit, and not risk their own life planting chips? If you tell me which vehicle to hit and who and where they will appear, I can hit the target using my drone, it will be safer to go all the way to the target and plant chips myself?

But well, I guess these is now seriously off topic, I think we should stop here.

You still did not answer my question.

If these "people" are afraid of retaliation and that is why they resort to planting chips of these target vehicle, would it be wiser just to tell the CIA which vehicle to hit, and not risk their own life planting chips? If you tell me which vehicle to hit and who and where they will appear, I can hit the target using my drone, it will be safer to go all the way to the target and plant chips myself?

But well, I guess these is now seriously off topic, I think we should stop here.
I guess this is because that those vehicles are all the same without registration numbers ... normally in tribal areas almost everyone use jeeps or pickup trucks ... similar is the case with residence ... identification of exact house is impossible on screen as they are made of mud and looks same to an unknown person ...

It's great to hear from you sir , your absence is noted .. I almost forgot to tag you here ..

If you have time please do tell us about Current status of AH-Z1 ?

For some reason I did not receive notification for both quote, I just find that out when I come here and check on the status.

It's great to hear from you sir , your absence is noted .. I almost forgot to tag you here ..

If you have time please do tell us about Current status of AH-Z1 ?

Well, I have had a very busy month, I can only get on the internet once every week, sometime none at all.

I've got a 4 days break after I was tasked to help with the investigation on Bourke Street Terror attack down at Melbourne with the Australian Federal Police. Just finish talking to people and witness and came back to Sydney on Monday and having a 4 days off.

Current Status of the AH-1Z I believe is still off site somewhere, pending the completion of transaction, I do not know what is delaying the hand over or whether or not they are already handed over to Pakistan, those are above my paygrade, but as my source said, those plane has left US quite some time ago, destination unknown.

But again, as I said, I wouldn't be too worry about it, because if and when the deal felt thru, you will hear about it from Pakistan, and you will also hear about the replacement for AH-1Z to be procurer, and as far as I know, no such program are currently issued with Pakistani government in case of the Viper deal felt thru, so either that mean the Viper deal is not going to fell thru, or Pakistani government is inept to replace the procurement. Which I tend to believe it is the first case.

I guess this is because that those vehicles are all the same without registration numbers ... normally in tribal areas almost everyone use jeeps or pickup trucks ... similar is the case with residence ... identification of exact house is impossible on screen as they are made of mud and looks same to an unknown person ...

As an Intel officer, I myself have used these drone and Satellite quite often, I can tell you this, not that every car is similar is the problem, but where we start looking for these car is the problem here. You need to know where to look before you can figure out what to look for. And when you know where to look, then what to look for usually is not a problem.

The question I ask is not that, but rather I don't understand the reasoning the other poster suggest. If the "informant" does not want to be retaliated, why would they risk their live and put tracker on the vehicle, they could have just tell the CIA or whatever where you can locate these vehicle and the CIA would do the rest. As an informant, you don't need to care or know how do I exactly locate and targeting these vehicle.

That is what I don't understand, plus we are not going to just give these "informant" tracker without preserving the integrity of targeting chain, otherwise how do we know who we are targeting? It may be the HVT we want but at the same time it could just be someone that "informant" have a grudge about or have a personal vendetta about. I mean if we give them tracker and attack without asking any question, we cannot be sure the right people were hit. The only way we can do that is to PID the target, hence making the whole "tracker/signal" thing redundant

Never discuss Turkish related matters with this guy. He likes making disinformation to talk crap about others to make favour of himself but reality never changes.

Here is the domestic turboshaft engine generating max 1670shp thrust which is going to power up not only T-129 Atak helicopter but also T-625 utility copters.

A heavier and more capable attack helicopter platform is in its detail design phase. The planned MTOW will be around 8/10t and she will be powered with 2000+shp national engines.

atak-2-urun-gorseli.png

Atak-2 will have same rotor, transmisson and engines with new 10/12t MTOW utility helicopter program which is in its detail design phase.

You will see the helicopter cooperation commenced with T-129 Atak program between Pakistan and Turkey will proceed with platforms mentioned above.
Amen brother

atak-2-urun-gorseli.png

Which is the last helicopter ?? I mean the third picture ???

Back
Top Bottom