What's new

New Look Russian T-50 flight test: In the past claimed that the Chinese wan

and it also rules out the mighty 'imported army' which cant even make good quality small caliber rifile rounds``:)

MADE in CHINA,, NOT MADE BY CHINA...So shut up enough said.... your r a puppet of the west... Apple comes over and makes chhinese ppl do cheap labor

any source to support your funny claim``or you just troll?

here u go mate,

The J-20 is a single-seat, twin-engine aircraft which appears to be somewhat larger and heavier than the comparable Sukhoi T-50 and Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor.[2] Bill Sweetman estimates that it is approximately 75 feet (23 m) in length, has a wingspan of 45 feet (14 m) or more, and is expected to have a takeoff weight of 75,000 to 80,000 pounds (34,000 to 36,000 kg) with internal stores only.[2][40] The prototype could be powered by twin 32,000 pounds (15,000 kg) thrust Saturn 117S engines provided by Russia,[41] a sign of problems in the development of the aircraft, according to Pentagon spokesman Col. David Lapan.

How is 80,000 pound AGILE, i think the chinese effed up their plane, too much weight this is easily a Bomber like the Jaguars in the indian air force

here u go mate,

The J-20 is a single-seat, twin-engine aircraft which appears to be somewhat larger and heavier than the comparable Sukhoi T-50 and Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor.[2] Bill Sweetman estimates that it is approximately 75 feet (23 m) in length, has a wingspan of 45 feet (14 m) or more, and is expected to have a takeoff weight of 75,000 to 80,000 pounds (34,000 to 36,000 kg) with internal stores only.[2][40] The prototype could be powered by twin 32,000 pounds (15,000 kg) thrust Saturn 117S engines provided by Russia,[41] a sign of problems in the development of the aircraft, according to Pentagon spokesman Col. David Lapan.

How is 80,000 pound AGILE, i think the chinese effed up their plane, too much weight this is easily a Bomber like the Jaguars in the indian air force

yeah wiki source, even the hilighted area used the word 'could'``but brainless people like you always take them from granted``:) can you get any funnier?

MADE in CHINA,, NOT MADE BY CHINA...So shut up enough said.... your r a puppet of the west... Apple comes over and makes chhinese ppl do cheap labor

lol` you gone mad``i just stated one fact and you start crazy name callings, well`` we dont bagg to russians, isrealis, americans and europeans to put up our own army``:)

and in terms of chinese cheap labour, the fact is india's labour cost is 1/3 of china why companies dont have their factories in your 'shining' land? the answer is lack of technology readiness``as India's economy is primitive factor driven economy``sad

lol``LCA is an assembly of french airframes, swedish wings, isreali avionics, americans engine and FBW system, and plus your russian daddy's weapons

and GTX-Kaveri has it finished its development yet??

Nah, they developed the landing tires of LCA by themselves :P

lol``LCA is an assembly of french airframes, swedish wings, isreali avionics, americans engine and FBW system, and plus your russian daddy's weapons

and GTX-Kaveri has it finished its development yet??

Yes it has it produced dry thrust of 75kn and flight tested and ready! need a lil more tweaking to power MCA

but wait wait j-17 looks like a mig -21 with f-16 wings... lol j-10 with air intakes of the eurofighter

images

You just cant compare an innovator, producer and exporter of quality fighter jet manufacturer with a copycat who steals designs and claim it to be number 1 without any credible experience in the field.

Russia has been in the business for long time , the other exists on picking up scraps and copying/stealing the design fully. Un comparable.:no:

You just cant compare an innovator, producer and exporter of quality fighter jet manufacturer with a copycat who steals designs and claim it to be number 1 without any credible experience in the field.

Russia has been in the business for long time , the other exists on picking up scraps and copying/stealing the design fully. Un comparable.:no:

god`` i hope you are not talking about LCA as the 'quility' figther and india as innovator``lol no wonder you guys are being called delusional``give me a single factor that qualifies india as the innovator`its a factor driven primitive economy``and 4 steps away from being a innovation driven economy`lol

in terms of copy stealing, you lot are not even qualified to do so let alone being innovative, lol`the biggest joke on earth

Yes it has it produced dry thrust of 75kn and flight tested and ready! need a lil more tweaking to power MCA

but wait wait j-17 looks like a mig -21 with f-16 wings... lol j-10 with air intakes of the eurofighter

images

like any other 'high' fly india stuff, all looking good on paper but failed to deliver real actions, i can too to draw a 'most advanced' plane like LCA on paper to give all of those eye catching figures and proclaim it as the 'most' advance jet of the world like your funny media does`:P

god`` i hope you are not talking about LCA as the 'quility' figther and india as innovator``lol no wonder you guys are being called delusional``give me a single factor that qualifies india as the innovator`its a factor driven primitive economy``and 4 steps away from being a innovation driven economy`lol

in terms of copy stealing, you lot are not even qualified to do so let alone being innovative, lol`the biggest joke on earth

UR ECONOMY IS GONNA COLLAPSE ANY MINUTE!!!

ALL STATE CREATED BUBBLE....

like any other 'high' fly india stuff, all looking good on paper but failed to deliver real actions, i can too to draw a 'most advanced' plane like LCA on paper to give all of those eye catching figures and proclaim it as the 'most' advance jet of the world like your funny media does`:P

Nice bro, keep up the good work.

哥们最近没爆料也闷得发慌,就拿几个三锅来当猴耍解解气也好

Nice bro, keep up the good work.

哥们最近没爆料也闷得发慌,就拿几个三锅来当猴耍解解气也好

No one understands mandarin, u idiot

Back
Top Bottom