What's new

New Look Russian T-50 flight test: In the past claimed that the Chinese wan

like any other 'high' fly india stuff, all looking good on paper but failed to deliver real actions, i can too to draw a 'most advanced' plane like LCA on paper to give all of those eye catching figures and proclaim it as the 'most' advance jet of the world like your funny media does`:P

Ya we know about your super duper J10 and J17s :lol:

Not even able to make a good engine in more than three decades all other products are cheap copy of Russian jets :wave:

You produces cheap copy of military hardware that's why only small country purchasing your products on soft loans

Ya we know about your super duper J10 and J17s :lol:

Not even able to make a good engine in more than three decades all other products are cheap copy of Russian jets :wave:

You produces cheap copy of military hardware that's why only small country purchasing your products on soft loans

Our engines now flew all over the sky, but i am still waiting when you can roll out with your godly mighty Kaveri. :P

UR ECONOMY IS GONNA COLLAPSE ANY MINUTE!!!

ALL STATE CREATED BUBBLE....

yeah yeah`we are going to coppapse, oh wait``they have been saying it for 3 decades now`!

lol you are totally mad``i ll stop there for your good`:wave:

You came here to troll, and i just made the counter argument against your trolling, not much quality is needed.

Counter argument ?? :lol:

After coping some Russian fighters you start to live in dream world that J20 is better than PaKFA

Nice bro, keep up the good work.

哥们最近没爆料也闷得发慌,就拿几个三锅来当猴耍解解气也好

最近是有点闷啊··前几天那几个爆料的哥们被请过去喝茶了·郁闷啊··关注中国国防比看脱衣舞还难受啊····总是遮一点露一点!!

Back
Top Bottom