What's new

New Look Russian T-50 flight test: In the past claimed that the Chinese wan

Of course this is the reality.

Compare that to this F-22 picture and see the difrence.
All sizes | Eaten by a Raptor | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

S-ducts for PAK-FA? They would need to redesign whole fuselage.

Also, there is claim that PAK-FA will use this type of radar blocker, but I don't see room for this kinda system in that PAK-FA picture above.

I doubt that it will have both s-ducts and radar blocker.... can't have both me thinks.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Thank you dude, for your intelligent reply with PROOF.

Thank you for busting the Russians and ********.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seeing, my fellow Chinese members and supporter like Broccoli, arguing with proofs and reason really made my day.

Seeing, how indians members and Russians who argue with meat head and lack of evidence made my day even brighter.

OH, you know what is the best thing?

Seeing indians getting trashed and then banned.
:yahoo::partay::agree:

TRUST ME the stupid gov wanted to let China see the Stealth blackhawk, after OBL ... what now?>

American tech > Russia Technology> Israel Tech > France Tech > Chinese Tech> Indian Tech NO BIAS SO CHINA IS BEHIND RUSSIA STOP EFFING COMPARING UR SELF TO
RUSSIANS

NOtice pak is not even on the LIST

I never said that China is ahead of Russia. So what are you having a tantrum about?

Who doesn't want to see the stealth Black Hawk? No country other than the US are confirmed to possess it.
If India got its hands on the stealth Black Hawk you bet that they'll be scrambling all over it.

And what do you base your ranking on? Because it's certainly not information and facts.

Read the damn defense news and do a little bit of researching on respective weapons systems, development, and asymmetrical capabilities of each country.

Here is what most educated people agree (based on military technology and possessions):

1. USA
2. Russia
3. China
4. France
5. UK

Information is not biased, unlike you. The above list is analyzed and formed according to the level of technology in each country's respective front line weapons (fighter jets, ships, etc), their possession of special and big impact weapons (such as ASAT, ASBM, etc), their development in asymmetrical warfare (laser weapons, cyber warfare, etc), and their current pace of development. Many of these fields are dominated by the 3 big leagues: USA, Russia, and China. These countries possess many of these specialized weapons systems and asymmetric warfare capabilities that no other country has.

So stop living in a daydream and get back to reality. Read some facts for a start.

Those from primitive, African level factor driven economy India should never even dare compare to efficiency and innovation driven economies like China and Russia.

They are not qualified to make such a comparison.

The fact remains: stealth is 15% determined by advanced materials, and the rest is shaping. In terms of shaping, the T-50 is sh!t.

I never said that China is ahead of Russia. So what are you having a tantrum about?

Who doesn't want to see the stealth Black Hawk? No country other than the US are confirmed to possess it.
If India got its hands on the stealth Black Hawk you bet that they'll be scrambling all over it.

And what do you base your ranking on? Because it's certainly not information and facts.

Read the damn defense news and do a little bit of researching on respective weapons systems, development, and asymmetrical capabilities of each country.

Here is what most educated people agree (based on military technology and possessions):

1. USA
2. Russia
3. China
4. France
5. UK

Information is not biased, unlike you. The above list is analyzed and formed according to the level of technology in each country's respective front line weapons (fighter jets, ships, etc), their possession of special and big impact weapons (such as ASAT, ASBM, etc), their development in asymmetrical warfare (laser weapons, cyber warfare, etc), and their current pace of development. Many of these fields are dominated by the 3 big leagues: USA, Russia, and China. These countries possess many of these specialized weapons systems and asymmetric warfare capabilities that no other country has.

So stop living in a daydream and get back to reality. Read some facts for a start.

I think all the rankings are useless. In any case, many people do their ranking base on emotional feeling and 'patriotism' than subjective facts. Even if someone come up with a scientific reasoning, its easy to cherry pick the facts to fit their conclusion.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Thank you dude, for your intelligent reply with PROOF.

Thank you for busting the Russians and ********.

Use normal fonts like an adult, and what exactly did he bust? The engine only takes up about 50% of the intake compartment, so his claim that a radar blocker will not fit is obsurd. There is a reason that he never had a rebuttle for me :lol:

at least, J20 bugs its major mate F22 back to warehouse.

(guess F22 will be remodeled aiming J20)

Fat Ugly T50 has been in nowhere in those two's might confrontation.

I think all the rankings are useless. In any case, many people do their ranking base on emotional feeling and 'patriotism' than subjective facts. Even if someone come up with a scientific reasoning, its easy to cherry pick the facts to fit their conclusion.

Look, I know that each country has respective advantages over another and rankings are ambiguous. However, this guy doesn't seem to get it. It's all black and white for him. All he says is how China should not be compared with Russia without any specific details or any information to further his argument.

Though as a senior member i restrain myself to entangled with a di*ckhead but Extra large fonts ,colourful post ,un nessasary hehehe are symptoms of despration and b.s with no backup .Russian are one of most respected country in aviation industry and china or india are not even 10% of their capability and innovation... :drag:

Yes, indian is not even 1 % of Russia's capabilities. China is 100%, and in the next 5 years it will be 200%, then 300%!!

Says the guy that uses colorful fonts coupled with juvinile slang such as 'LOL', and percent signs.

So the F-117 had poor stealth? What about the SE? It uses radar blocker and still maintains the same frontal RCS as the F-35 even though the F-35 has magical DSI. Further, S shaped ducts have been used in a number of Russian aircraft, even the testbed for the pak-fa, the SU-47 had them, so there is nothing complex about it.

F-117 has great stealth but poor speed and flight performance.

The engine blocker limmited F-117's speed, F-117 is a sub sonic bomber.

You russians ####ed up T-50's design and now you try to go back fixing it. You russians realize that to completely redesign T-50 will cost way too much since your and your indians friend dont have much money like China does. Therefore you russians came up with some idea using engine blockeer. :rofl::lol:

If you russians do use this. Then T-50's speed will be limmited, so your stealth gets better but supercruise gets ####ed!

Also, T-50 lacks the great craftsmanship of J-20, with billions and billions of riviets! Which means even with engine blocker, T-50's stealth is still crappy!

F-117 has great stealth but poor speed and flight performance.

The engine blocker limmited F-117's speed, F-117 is a sub sonic bomber.

You russians ####ed up T-50's design and now you try to go back fixing it. You russians realize that to completely redesign T-50 will cost way too much since your and your indians friend dont have much money like China does. Therefore you russians came up with some idea using engine blockeer. :rofl::lol:

If you russians do use this. Then T-50's speed will be limmited, so your stealth gets better but supercruise gets ####ed!

Also, T-50 lacks the great craftsmanship of J-20, with billions and billions of riviets! Which means even with engine blocker, T-50's stealth is still crappy!

I would bet the J-20 over the T-50 any day. ^^

Those arguments about intakes are funny. S-shaped intakes are worse for aerodynamics than any blocker. In the Raptor, S intakes and flat noozles reduced thrust and performance by 8%, in the F-35 does not matter because it does not cruise as the rest.

Also, I see how the chinese just remain imitating older american aerodynamic designs, and do not innovate.

Look at the Boening´s "6th gen" (wow), surprisingly, it does use a similar intake design as the T-50 (No S-shape, they are defficient):

ducts.jpg

Conclusion? T-50 is more aerodinamicaly advanced as any other, it follows further research, does not imitate older, same as the American. Chinese just stuck with the old, logical, what kind of technological base they have?

207 institute did RCS test on J-20 some time ago ,the frontal RCS is 0.8m2,close to Rafale's,larger than T-50

北京无线电测量研究所 (航天工业总公司二院207所)
lt.cjdby.net/thread-1138770-1-3

Back
Top Bottom