What's new

‘New Islamabad airport to be fully operational by June 2017’

Now only just change the corrupt customs officers that beg for 500 rupees or those annoying luggage guys.

Now only just change the corrupt customs officers that beg for 500 rupees or those annoying luggage guys.
There is corruption in every country, and it is a long and arduous task to eliminate corruption.
We're in the middle of it.

There is corruption in every country, and it is a long and arduous task to eliminate corruption.
We're in the middle of it.
It doesn't have to take long. As long as you have enough balls to take care of it. And you're talking to me as if i'm a gora lol i'm 100% pakistani just living in europe.

Oh lmao you're a chinese brother my bad. I was gonna give the example of China's policy for bribery and corruption: death penalty. At least i saw that in a documentary and just read it on wiki. Believe me, if one day a real leader takes power in Pakistan, not the spineless pussies we have now, and implements capital punishment for corruption and bribery 99.99% of corruption will stop.

Last i heard the court issued a stay order on the airport. A government institution sued the government about the inconvenient position of the airport due to its close proximity to it.

BC itne saal main dunya ban gai hogi, jitne saal main ye airport nahiin ban ke de raha. :hitwall:

Doesn't naming it after Ayub Khan make the most sense?
I agree with you, if there is going to be a name it should be a respected figure; like "Ayub Khan" or "Edhi". Personally I think it should be named "Islamabad Int. Airport". When it gets political it divides us up...

240p resolution in the era of 4K. :(
Video was created in 4K or 1080P but up-loader didn't upload in high res.

There is no doubt that better transportation brings more development and communications.this is a good project.Congratulations!:cheesy:

I agree with you, if there is going to be a name it should be a respected figure; like "Ayub Khan" or "Edhi". Personally I think it should be named "Islamabad Int. Airport". When it gets political it divides us up...

Video was created in 4K or 1080P but up-loader didn't upload in high res.
So do you have the video and can you upload it in some respectable resolution? Anything below 720 p today is disgusting and humiliating not only for the project/nation but also for the viewers. I did not even bother to watch it as soon as I saw it was the crappiest 240p.

So do you have the video and can you upload it in some respectable resolution? Anything below 720 p today is disgusting and humiliating not only for the project/nation but also for the viewers. I did not even bother to watch it as soon as I saw it was the crappiest 240p.
I've seen a high res. video of this, I'll try to find it and if I can I'll quote you. :-)

Back
Top Bottom