What's new

‘New Islamabad airport to be fully operational by June 2017’

There is the reason Dubai gives westerns free 30 days visa on entry. They know even $60 spend on Taxi ride to and from airport will convert into Billions considering number of people passing through their airport every year.

How about Nawaz-Shabaz Sharif International airport :-):-):pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Why build a new airport in Islamabad when it would be a much better idea to build one for Karachi or Lahore?

in fact kpk should be also called Gandhara
bari gal a tuadi pa g ........... agoun tusi kehna a k pakistan nu India kehna chaida a kyun k Indus sady kol a

Why build a new airport in Islamabad when it would be a much better idea to build one for Karachi or Lahore?
because last time i checked its still our capital and the old one dont have much capacity left ...... lahore and karachi already have airports which can handle more traffic then they already are

There is the reason Dubai gives westerns free 30 days visa on entry. They know even $60 spend on Taxi ride to and from airport will convert into Billions considering number of people passing through their airport every year.
no need bro ......... just clear this countries image and you would be filled with tourists ......... infact indians are so crazy about Lahore and its festivals . if you gave them a free visa you wont be able to handle the tourist count (based on my interaction with indians on different social networks)

because last time i checked its still our capital and the old one dont have much capacity left ...... lahore and karachi already have airports which can handle more traffic then they already are

What I mean to say is that airports are gateways to your country, they're the 1st thing foreigners see. It makes sense for the busiest airport to be developed 1st.

We developed IGI 1st b/c it was the busiest

IGIA-New-Delhi-DIAL-Airport-Terminal-3-T3-overview.jpg

20141127_IndiaAirport_article_main_image.jpg

What I mean to say is that airports are gateways to your country, they're the 1st thing foreigners see. It makes sense for the busiest airport to be developed 1st.
you are right but the busiest one being Karachi's Jinnah airport is already operational since 1947 and has been reconstructed many times and can handle more traffic then getting ......... so no need to construct it or to reconstruct it

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom