What's new

New Introductions

At college/university level one is mature enough to get into one's field of interest.
Parents are to be blamed but personally i have seen guys following their parent's call just because they were not clear in their goals themselves.

I have seen people just going in some field just because they thought it to be easy.
Have seen plenty of such guys in Computer Science field where they thought it would be much easy than any other subjects, hence they messed up.

At college/university level one is mature enough to get into one's field of interest.
Parents are to be blamed but personally i have seen guys following their parent's call just because they were not clear in their goals themselves.

I have seen people just going in some field just because they thought it to be easy.
Have seen plenty of such guys in Computer Science field where they thought it would be much easy than any other subjects, hence they messed up.
I had clear goals but didnt have the permission or the guts at that time

Hello, they banned me but now I'm back for a second innings in a new avatar :partay:

it's good to have access to all the sections again, this time no more trolling :angel: (I'll try anyway)

what was your previous user-name??

what was your previous user-name??
kaisey ho, jamahir bhai ? :D

man, I'd rather not give that up right now but it might become clear as time passes lol

I was never a "famous" member/troll anyway, just managed to rake up too many -ve's for plain speak

but I like this forum, gonna avoid the bluster and try and stick to facts this time around,

new year, new username :)

kaisey ho, jamahir bhai ? :D

maja ma, bindaas, on the anti-capitalist/anti-reactionary road as usual, not to mention regularly dipping into the female-appreciation threads. :agree:

man, I'd rather not give that up right now but it might become clear as time passes lol

I was never a "famous" member/troll anyway, just managed to rake up too many -ve's for plain speak

bhelcome back.

but I like this forum, gonna avoid the bluster and try and stick to facts this time around,

new year, new username :)

sure, jo beet gai so baat gai.

I had clear goals but didnt have the permission or the guts at that time

Don't worry its never too late.
You can;t undo what has already been done but you can always self study about the field you like.

If i may ask, what was your field of interest? And what field did you get into by force?

Don't worry its never too late.
You can;t undo what has already been done but you can always self study about the field you like.

If i may ask, what was your field of interest? And what field did you get into by force?
Computers was and i was forced into physics while i really wanted to go into BS CS in my uni of dream

Computers was and i was forced into physics while i really wanted to go into BS CS in my uni of dream

Coputers? thats good :D
I myself have a BS CS degree.

The best thing about it is you can self teach yourself. There are a lot of resources available on the internet.

Or you could still do some internationally recognized certifications and then can go into that field.
As far as you know your work no body will even ask you for your degree except government jobs.

So the last introductions were getting pretty useless. So here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
4) What interests you here?
5) What is your profession?
6) Future plans?

I'm an old member. Would be interested in knowing if any body remembers me.

Political Interests / Self Development
Entrepreneur

hi people

hello, father person. :D

but it said after 5 posts i have to make a thread to introduce myself

that i believe is the old style of introduction - creating a individual introduction thread instead of doing it in this "new introductions" thread.

also, i believe that your posts in the "members club" and "members introduction" sections don't count in the 100 posts you need to create threads in the regular sections... you have made one post in the regular sections ( "central and south asia" in your case ) so your post count is one... so post away in the regular section to increase your post count.

by the way, your name is made of two first names, like the afghani politician abdullah abdullah. :D

---

also, both of you should use the op of this thread to introduce yourself in detail...
So the last introductions were getting pretty useless. So here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
6) Future plans?

Last edited:
1) Tell your interests
World Politics, International Relations, Economic Policies, Media

2) What do you do.
Engineer by profession, writer and poet in leisure time

3) How did you find us
Facebook Post

Open minded Pakistanis having a discussion on all thing regarding our country

Engineer (redundant question i guess)

6) Future plans?
To be the richest man and marry Taylor Swift ;)

Back
Top Bottom