What's new

New Introductions

Turns out i havent properly intoduced myself
1) Tell your interests
Video games,Intl relations,Driving,messing around with my linux system,rap music,travelling and e.t.c
2) What do you do.
Am a student
3) How did you find us
I googled jf17
4) What interests you here?
Its a platform where you get to know about different view points of foreign nationals and you get to spread your message and viewpoint here which on numerous occasion particulary repating to history which gets qouted on other platforms
5) What is your profession?
Spartans%2527%2BProfession.jpg

6) Future plans?
To be called professor Sheikh by doing phd in physics :D or if my parents are ok BS Cs in my uni of dream

Last edited:
Hello, they banned me but now I'm back for a second innings in a new avatar :partay:

it's good to have access to all the sections again, this time no more trolling :angel: (I'll try anyway)

Hello, they banned me but now I'm back for a second innings in a new avatar :partay:

it's good to have access to all the sections again, this time no more trolling :angel: (I'll try anyway)

Did you just created a new account? By the way, they can track you and if you create few accounts. Will be banned forever :p just so you know.

Did you just created a new account? By the way, they can track you and if you create few accounts. Will be banned forever :p just so you know.
lol that's what happened, I made an alt account to get access to some sections where I'd been banned from and they banned me for the double id :(

oh well, we start afresh.

lol that's what happened, I made an alt account to get access to some sections where I'd been banned from and they banned me for the double id :(

oh well, we start afresh.

Getting banned from few threads is better than getting banned from the forum. :p

I was banned from 2 threads too. And wallahi it was not my mistake. :/. But there's no other option than respecting the rules and decisions of mods.

You have the choice to select whatever subject yoi desire i didnt had that liberty :-(

I have to take physics in next semester. I couldn't register on time and classes were closed. :p

I have to take physics in next semester. I couldn't register on time and classes were closed. :p
If i had the choice i wouldnt have dumped two years of my precious time into physics but beta physics karo was their answer, my parents made me do it at gun point :'(

Last edited:
If i had the choice i wouldnt have dumped two years of my precious time into choice but beta physics but kiya karta my parents made me do it at gun point :'(

You are healthy and educated, clearly sounds like, really, bad parenting to me.:blink:

Parent's always want to see, best for their kids, and provides opportunities they never had.
Doesnt matter if he or she has to kill his/her dream ╭(╯^╰)╮
There remains an emptiness inside you that keeps bothering you and you always feel sad when you see your old buddies doing what they like and their parents being fully supportive of that

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom