What's new

New Introductions

Good evening, Namaste and As Salaam Aleykum.

It will be evident from my handle that I believe in 'give respect to get respect'.

I am here to learn, accept, glean facts, seek the truth and challenge hysteria / propaganda.

The recent events that occurred over the sub - continent have been thrashed and bashed to an extreme and I prefer to abstain from any further discussions on that topic. Primarily as it was a politically motivated issue and I am inclined to believe that the majority of world politicians are crooks.

I am passionate about Air Defence and Combat and my key areas of 'research' (if I am allowed to call it that) are WW2 and Indo Pak conflicts. I have been fortunate to have interacted with several IAF Officers and one PAF Officer (A retired Air Commodore who is widely respected for his balanced point of views) and learnt from them.

I am fiercely patriotic and I will never insult another country or it's people as I am of the firm belief that, deep down, people are the same - more so for a nation that was split into two just yesterday.

As I get older and more accepted in this forum, you will debate against me, be civil and courteous and stick to facts and we will be enjoyable sparring partners.

Here is a small token of respect for a fallen hero. I created this and did email a high resolution copy to his family.

Perhaps I am from the old school, but I wish the past had been different for all of us.

God bless and thank you for having me here (under the current circumstances, I wonder how welcome I really am at this point of time.) ;)
Welcome here :) we seriously missing Indians here who can give us inside from other side with facts and reasoning wishing u having a great time here

Hi Everyone,
I have only recently become a member, but I have been a frequent reader to get insights on all things Pakistan. USA is where I live and raise my family, but since I was born and raised in Pakistan I have a vested interest in keeping my self up to date.

1) Tell your interests
I like to pick up new things to do every once in a while. Here are my current interests.
  • History and War History, Aviation
  • Hunting, Archery, Target shooting, Skeet shooting, Horseback archery(current)
  • Golf, Downhill skiing (Slolom, Giant slalom, tiny bitty Biathlon, little bitty off piste), Hiking
  • Photography, Travel
2) What do you do.
Technology Consulting, Enterprise Agility

3) How did you find us
Online searching for Pakistani news

4) What interests you here?
Wealth of information from various sources and a most of the time some good discussions :)

5) What is your profession?
Technology Consulting

6) Future plans?
Continue to experience new things and nature that God created and be thankful that I have the opportunity to experience it.

Looking forward to learning from all of you guys.
Welcome here hope we can learn lots of thing together in forum

Welcome here :) we seriously missing Indians here who can give us inside from other side with facts and reasoning wishing u having a great time here

Thank you Zulu. I hope to contribute constructively in the days to come. However, I will remain silent on the very recent developments. I hope you will appreciate. Cheers!

Thanks!
The feeling is mutual. There are so much content here and so many great members with tons of knowledge. I am excited!

Thank you Zulu. I hope to contribute constructively in the days to come. However, I will remain silent on the very recent developments. I hope you will appreciate. Cheers!
Respect your choice hope soon we gonna start reading your comments and analysis Regards

As salam 'alaykoum wa rahmatoullahi was baraketou

1) Tell your interests?

As a computer science student, I have a big interest in computer engineering, programming languages, calculus, and technologies. I also have an interest in history, economy, religions, and geopolitics. Kind of psychology, mass information, and public opinion trend as well.

I also like sports like football (soccer) occasionally and combat sport like the English box, the Thai box, jiujutsu, and judo.

Finally, I like manga and video games too.

2) How did you find us?

I was looking for a subject concerning Dubai online and fall on this forum.

3) What interests you here?

I have seen my Muslim brothers talking and arguing here - I would be interested to be part of the conversation and exchange knowledge with them. Unfortunately, I do not speak Arabic and I live in Canada, so this forum allowing exchange in English and regrouping Muslims strongly touch me and I would really like to exchange ideas and knowledge with Muslims around the world.

4) What is your profession?

I'm a student in computer science.

5) Your nationality and/or origin?

I'm a Kabyle from Algeria and I currently live in Canada.

6) Futur plan?

Inshallah get married and build a family. Also, pursuing in my field: computer science.

As salam 'alaykoum wa rahmatoullahi was baraketou

1) Tell your interests?

As a computer science student, I have a big interest in computer engineering, programming languages, calculus, and technologies. I also have an interest in history, economy, religions, and geopolitics. Kind of psychology, mass information, and public opinion trend as well.

I also like sports like football (soccer) occasionally and combat sport like the English box, the Thai box, jiujutsu, and judo.

Finally, I like manga and video games too.

2) How did you find us?

I was looking for a subject concerning Dubai online and fall on this forum.

3) What interests you here?

I have seen my Muslim brothers talking and arguing here - I would be interested to be part of the conversation and exchange knowledge with them. Unfortunately, I do not speak Arabic and I live in Canada, so this forum allowing exchange in English and regrouping Muslims strongly touch me and I would really like to exchange ideas and knowledge with Muslims around the world.

4) What is your profession?

I'm a student in computer science.

5) Your nationality and/or origin?

I'm a Kabyle from Algeria and I currently live in Canada.

6) Futur plan?

Inshallah get married and build a family. Also, pursuing in my field: computer science.

Welcome here bro :)

Welcome here :) yesterday an greyhat join us now an linux guy hope we make permanent cyber security thread too on PDF

Thanks, the idea about sticky cybersecurity thread seems good.

AOA everyone,

Little Introduction

2) How did you find us? Through google
3) What interests you here? Different prespective
4) What is your profession? Audit
5) Your nationality and/or origin? Pakistan

Thanks

once that current conflict finish have in mind some topics as still we are so far behind in it

Current conflict will last till Indian elections, we too are putting our house in order. I could start the topic soon, but I don't like half baked things, so I will have to refresh myself in the area.

Current conflict will last till Indian elections, we too are putting our house in order. I could start the topic soon, but I don't like half baked things, so I will have to refresh myself in the area.
No point friend as no one gonna read it during this time :) u may see from last 5 days ppls mostly posting all unverified fb twitter post,even whatsapp chat if nothing else copy youtube links and posted here so have to wait as our purpose to start meaningful conversation

Hej everyone. I'm Vännen (It just means "The friend" in swedish), living and working in Sweden for past 8 years now. Network designer by profession and interested in Geopolitics. Have quite few family members serving in armed forces. Father (late) served as an aeronautical engineer in PAF while brother Elder brother currently serving in PA.

hello,
I just joined this forum for recent India vs Pakistan events and i hope to learn more from this forum.

Thank you,

1) Tell your interests
Always looking for knowledge about anything, everything. A cricket lover

2) What do you do.
Govt Employee

3) How did you find us
Through google

4) What interests you here?
The information shared here. The discussions are interesting and informative.

5) What is your profession?
Manager Administration

6) Future plans?
I never plan for the future. "Allah is the best planner"

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom