What's new

New Introductions

1) Tell your interests
Interests are simple:
Anything which I'll do will be for the this Motherland and DIE for it.
Have a creative mind. Trying my best in poetry and writing some accounts on important events describing my own views and thoughts (not good in urdu but still)
Other IntersInt are in sports

2) What do you do.
Study! thats it for now

3) How did you find us
By Facebook

4) What interests you here?
Anything related Pakistan

5) What is your profession?
Student. Doing A'Levels

6) Future plans?
Want to join Pakistan Army (Army Aviator) and will try my best. But Allah knows better.
:welcome: to :pdf:

1) Tell your interests : I like watching sports. Namely basketball, cricket, and boxing. Include MMA in that as well.

2) What do you do : I work at a Pakistani restaurant and I go to school earning a degree.

3) How did you find us : I found PDF from Google.

4) What interests you here? : Mainly it is a Pakistani website. One more interests of mine is Pakistan affairs.

5) What is your profession? : Student and chef.

6) Future plans? : Fulfill my dreams. Hajj, marriage, and settled job. Inshallah

1) Tell your interests : I like watching sports. Namely basketball, cricket, and boxing. Include MMA in that as well.

2) What do you do : I work at a Pakistani restaurant and I go to school earning a degree.

3) How did you find us : I found PDF from Google.

4) What interests you here? : Mainly it is a Pakistani website. One more interests of mine is Pakistan affairs.

5) What is your profession? : Student and chef.

6) Future plans? : Fulfill my dreams. Hajj, marriage, and settled job. Inshallah

Assalam Walkum fellow Pakistani in the USA yeah I joined PDF for the same reason a few months back just a reminder you will meet cool people and douchebags all in one shot and please posts anything that pikes anyone I do that and you will suprised how one small thread can become big been here for like several months

will i be rejected From entering pak army if i have self harm scars on my arms?
So the last introductions were getting pretty useless. So here are some guidelines for proper introductions.

1) Tell your interests
2) What do you do.
3) How did you find us
4) What interests you here?
5) What is your profession?
6) Future plans?
Can i apply for pakistan army withoud being rehected if i have self harm scars on my arms?

Can i apply for pakistan army withoud being rehected if i have self harm scars on my arms?
Give it a try and find out. Anyways welcome aboard mate :cheers:

Suicidal behavior Past/present might put you at a disadvantage during ISSB. Nevertheless, you will have to get through psychologists' interviews as everyone else does and get a pass from them to be recommended to ISSB. I am not sure whether self harm applicants are ineligible by default... Anyway, get psycological treatment if you haven't gotten it by now. Life is precious, Nakam Aashiqi/depression, mental instability are usually the causes for this especially in teens. Hope you have overcome that.

Hey guys my name is Saad and I am a doctor and I am from sahiwal

Interest : weapons and aircrafts and current affairs especially world politics relating to Pakistan
Found: through google

Profession : I am a Doctor graduated from SARGODHA medical college

Future plans : be the best at what I do

Hey guys my name is Saad and I am a doctor and I am from sahiwal

Interest : weapons and aircrafts and current affairs especially world politics relating to Pakistan
Found: through google

Profession : I am a Doctor graduated from SARGODHA medical college

Future plans : be the best at what I do
Welcome to PDF. Follow forum rules and participate in discussions.

Back
Top Bottom