What's new

New Int Mod: Please welcome Deino for China Defence Section.

Congratulations Deino.

Now please do the job nicely without biasedness, hate mongerings, agenda spreading etc which is a trait shown by a few noted ones of the panel.

Remembering this as primarily an international forum which aims to spread awareness about defence related information without being used as a platform to put forward agendas and propaganda would be nice in the long run.

Very best of luck for your work.

He will truly follows the admin's view of taking this forum at another level, just like other mods.

I just gave an Indian a few minutes back... does that satisfy you?

welcome to bjp's india Church in Delhi's Vasant Kunj area vandalized

See your own reply, does that sounds like a "think tank" talking?

You gave me negative ratings, 2 in a row! For I retaliated against your fellow countrymen, and yeah those retaliation were tough.

Now you take back one negative rating, I accept the other, and next time do it to the troll starter not me, stop further trolling before I retaliate, you understand?

Due to extraordinary workload in China defence section, we are pleased to announce the addition of a second moderator for Chinese section. @Deino as most of you know is also an expert on Chinese military and therefore would be helpful in moderating and sharing knowledge.

Thank you - Horus from PDF Administration
congratz :D
what about me ? :mad:
any post for me ? :ashamed:

Congrats Deino look forward to modding the section with you. :-)

I dont get it. Why does PDF choose mods which are least active in the forum? What's the point of a mod who won't be around to moderate?

Thanks a lot to all ... and I'll try my very best to meet Your expectations !

First of all - when I will find some time - I will merge and sort a few treads. ... Therefore all suggestions are highly welcome.

All the best,
Deino
Congratulations
would like to interact with you on IndoChina relations someday

A welcome addition in moderation team ....

Congratulations @Deino

Back
Top Bottom