What's new

New Int Mod: Please welcome Deino for China Defence Section.

Thanks a lot to all ... and I'll try my very best to meet Your expectations !

First of all - when I will find some time - I will merge and sort a few treads. ... Therefore all suggestions are highly welcome.

All the best,
Deino
Congrats Deino!

As a mod you should set an example for other members here...err dont misunderstand me, I meant your flags 're wrong. :)
FYI- @WebMaster

Thanks and YES You are correct ... but why are my flags wrong ??

Maybe You need to explain: :sad:

The first flag is for the country I am from ?? (or not ??) ... and the second one shows my current location ?? (or not ??)

Deino

Maybe You need to explain: :sad:

The first flag is for the country I am from ?? (or not ??) ... and the second one shows my current location ?? (or not ??)

Deino
The first flag (towards your right) is the country you belong to.
2nd flag is your location.
Like I am an Indian, located in UAE.

Then how will you understand Chinese ??:unsure:

Honestly it's a mix of asking kindly for translation, a bit via Bing and once AltaVista-online translators and finally some friend I know ... otherwise the rest is to use common sense and sort out the most likely from the most reliable sources ...

Deino

Then how will you understand Chinese ??:unsure:

You should ask this question before accusing him as a false-flagger, shouldn't you?
But you did it the other way round. Is that logic common among you people?

Ohh I think his question is more than legit especially since China-enthusiastic Germans are really not that common !

As such it could have been indeed simply a false-flagging while logging in ... and even more I did not take it as an offence.

Deino

You should ask this question before accusing him as a false-flagger.
But you did it the other way round. Is that logic common among you people?
shut up!
Where did I accuse him of being a false flagger?
To me a false flagger is someone who uses wrong flags to troll and Deino is definitely not in that list.
I congratulated Deino, and then I pointed towards his flags as I was curious.
I have been doing that to many members here for example @Penguin , as a member's flags help in understanding a member's POV and answering back on any thread. I concluded that that flags dont really matter unless a member resorts to trolling.
Get over your habit of misconstruing somebody's post and also taunting somebody on the basis of their nationality.

Ohh I think his question is more than legit especially since China-enthusiastic Germans are really not that common !

As such it could have been indeed simply a false-flagging while logging in ... and even more I did not take it as an offence.

Deino
You've very patiently replied back to my questions. Thank you!
Wishing you all the best :)

Deino
Have you visited the thread i've posted in my earlier post deino? If you have any questions you can ask in that thread

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom