What's new

New Int Mod: Please welcome Deino for China Defence Section.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Due to extraordinary workload in China defence section, we are pleased to announce the addition of a second moderator for Chinese section. @Deino as most of you know is also an expert on Chinese military and therefore would be helpful in moderating and sharing knowledge.

Thank you - Horus from PDF Administration

Welcome. Hope you spend as much time here as you do sinodefence.

Bro we need a mod in BD Defence section first

Congratulations @Deino

The Chinese Defense Section attracts a lot of trolls, rumor-spreaders, unreliable sources, and butthurt, and thus moderating it may be a daunting task. But I trust @Horus 's judgement in choosing someone who is up to the challenge.

i like him``he knows stuff about China's defence, at least not as naive as most people here

Thanks a lot to all ... and I'll try my very best to meet Your expectations !

First of all - when I will find some time - I will merge and sort a few treads. ... Therefore all suggestions are highly welcome.

All the best,
Deino

Congratulations Deino.

Now please do the job nicely without biasedness, hate mongerings, agenda spreading etc which is a trait shown by a few noted ones of the panel.

Remembering this as primarily an international forum which aims to spread awareness about defence related information without being used as a platform to put forward agendas and propaganda would be nice in the long run.

Very best of luck for your work.

Congratulation @Deino!

Congratulations Deino.
Now please do the job nicely without biasedness, hate mongerings, agenda spreading etc which is a trait shown by a few noted ones of the panel.
Remembering this as primarily an international forum which aims to spread awareness about defence related information without being used as a platform to put forward agendas and propaganda would be nice in the long run.
Very best of luck for your work.

@SpArK are you the guy who gave me negative rating?
Back then I was just retaliating against abusive posts by your fellow countrymen on trolls didn't start by me, and wow you are a PDF think tank? Why you didn't give your fellow countrymen negative ratings? Explain now.
(I am withholding angry language here not because of you but as a respect to other real respectable members)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom