What's new

New honeymoon stuff at Hunza Pakistan

One of the reason my Wife now actually wants to become a Practicing Muslim is because that when i told her that if you remain Christian I will have to go to Hajj and Ummrah without you. That always bothered her, and not long ago she finally decided that she will become a full practicing Muslim with Optional Hijab . She took the Shahdah on our marriage but somehow she never fully understand the Words " I bear Witness there is no God but Allah , and I bear Witness that Muhammad pbuh is the Last messenger of Allah " but now she wants to live by those words . No more Church going on Christmas or Easter , no more Crosses in house .I gave her permission to practice her faith freely in our home as long as it doesn't contradict my faith like having Alcohol in house or bring baccon but since our wedding all of these things she left volunteerly. She always believe in One God, but she has her doubts over Prophet Muhammad pbuh to accept him for who he is and how much he matters for us (Muslims) but now I am so proud to say that, My Wife is now a Fully Practicing Muslims, already started learning Salah :)

Oh, and Thanks bro for such a Generous thought , If Allah ever give me enough resources to go for Ummrah or Hajj, Would definitely go and hopefully get a chance to have Lebanese Shwarma :D
Make sure you teach her like she is a child but not in a condescending way. Also translate any story or prayer you tell her. Her understanding the religion is far more important then anything else.

He's PDF northern tour guide, knows the north like the back of his hand.
You nasty :disagree:
He did not ask for any guide rather read the question... it is about the money moon package for a single person.

Last edited:
Well this is why people go for Hajj / umrah now- some for shopping, some for shawarma.

No no, Shawarma is for Jeddah or if i come to UAE :D

Make sure you teach her like she is a child but not in a condescending way. Also translate any story or prayer you tell her. Her understanding the religion is far more important then anything else.

She is learning quick, these days our focus on how to offer Namaz, and its actions .

Well this is why people go for Hajj / umrah now- some for shopping, some for shawarma.
lolzzz, lebanese shwarma is available everywhere... and honestly it is not that tasty. Behuda khana hai.. people become cartoon while eating it.

I would understand this in a very openly sexual and intimate country somewhere in Europe. But Pakistani couples sleeping in those and that too in an open space? But ofcourse, there is no shortage of the so called "liberated" awam.
But I do want to caution the couples who travel around a lot and often stay in hotels. I hope you people do check for hidden cameras right? They come as small as a nail in the wall these days or even fitted in the smaller bathroom accessories or the cloth hangar ... :police:

LOL that must be very awkward ..
Awkward as hell .. though now it sounds funny looking back at it. At that time we didn't know each other that much. We both were exchange students (she was from France) and working on as assignment as a team and it was only 3rd or 4th day since we started working.

I would understand this in a very openly sexual and intimate country somewhere in Europe. But Pakistani couples sleeping in those and that too in an open space? But ofcourse, there is no shortage of the so called "liberated" awam.
But I do want to caution the couples who travel around a lot and often stay in hotels. I hope you people do check for hidden cameras right? They come as small as a nail in the wall these days or even fitted in the smaller bathroom accessories or the cloth hangar ... :police:
Hello,
my dear fellows i ve been there and beleave me its not what it looks like its very fascinating and dreamy concept to begin with and nothing of the sort you guys are imagining, thick padding on the igloo makes it way more sound proof then some of the single brick walls separating rooms in hotels and the transparent looking area in the igloo is like a tarace in front of your igloo when you opt for privacy there is a thick curtain that falls down and provide you with complete privacy ( no bright light shadows either). its really marvelous at night time (the view).

Looks great. These pods are in fashion all of a sudden.

Very beautiful accommodations! As for the concerns about privacy--let the tourists decide for themselves. I doubt many Desis would want this or able to afford the price-tag.

Anyway, about time for some high end hotels in Pakistan. Heck, a lot of the late visitors to Pakistan are pretty much 'budget' category and so some real $$ would be great.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom