What's new

New honeymoon stuff at Hunza Pakistan

Well i was actually laughing at the small almost embarrassing moment which was about to happen with me and my wife at Lake Saif ul Mulk .. his words, kisi ne dekh tu nai lia " trigger that memory :whistle:
I'm really careful in hotels... Just one tip, always cover the TV with towel or blanket and look for anything suspicious.. have some chewing gums ready :)

That incident was embarrassing but it was totally different. Me & my classmate (female) were standing outside the Stockholm University at around 21:00 waiting for the bus when a car with a big red bull (energy drink) stopped near us and called us, they gave us two red bulls each, a packet of protections and the redbull girl winked at us and made some very suggestive gestures and the car left... I was sweating, red faced while my colleague was laughing out loudly.. what a strange world..whenever we meet, she reminds me and now even my wife knows about it

Last edited:
I'm really careful in hotels... Just one tip, always cover the TV will towel of blanket and look for anything suspicious.. have some chewing gums ready :)

that incident was embarrassing but it was different totally different. Me & my classmate (female) were standing outside the Stockholm University at around 21:00 waiting for the bus when a car with a big red bull (energy drink) stopped near us and called us, they gave us two red bulls each, a packet of protections and the redbull girl winked at us and made some very suggestive gestures and the car left... I was sweating, red faced while my colleague was laughing out loudly.. what a strange world..whenever we meet, she reminds me and now even my wife knows about it

LOL that must be very awkward ..

If I could, I would send you for Umrah / Hajj.

One of the reason my Wife now actually wants to become a Practicing Muslim is because that when i told her that if you remain Christian I will have to go to Hajj and Ummrah without you. That always bothered her, and not long ago she finally decided that she will become a full practicing Muslim with Optional Hijab . She took the Shahdah on our marriage but somehow she never fully understand the Words " I bear Witness there is no God but Allah , and I bear Witness that Muhammad pbuh is the Last messenger of Allah " but now she wants to live by those words . No more Church going on Christmas or Easter , no more Crosses in house .I gave her permission to practice her faith freely in our home as long as it doesn't contradict my faith like having Alcohol in house or bring baccon but since our wedding all of these things she left volunteerly. She always believe in One God, but she has her doubts over Prophet Muhammad pbuh to accept him for who he is and how much he matters for us (Muslims) but now I am so proud to say that, My Wife is now a Fully Practicing Muslims, already started learning Salah :)

Oh, and Thanks bro for such a Generous thought , If Allah ever give me enough resources to go for Ummrah or Hajj, Would definitely go and hopefully get a chance to have Lebanese Shwarma :D

Last edited:
One of the reason my Wife now actually wants to become a Practicing Muslim is because that when i told her that if you remain Christian I will have to go to Hajj and Ummrah without you. That always bothered her, and not long ago she finally decided that she will become a full practicing Muslim with Optional Hijab . She took the Shahdah on our marriage but somehow she never fully understand the Words " I bear Witness there is no God but Allah , and I bear Witness that Muhammad pbuh is the Last messenger of Allah " but now she wants to live by those words . No more Church going on Christmas or Easter , no more Crosses in house .She always believe in One God, but she has her concern over Prophet Muhammad pbuh to accept him for who he is and how much he matters for us (Muslims) but now I am so proud to say that, My Wife is now a Fully Practicing Muslims, already started learning Salah :)

i guess honeymoon is well and truly over for you my man.

Oh, and Thanks bro for such a Generous thought , If Allah ever give me enough resources to go for Ummrah or Hajj, Would definitely go and hopefully get a chance to have Lebanese Shwarma :D
Well this is why people go for Hajj / umrah now- some for shopping, some for shawarma.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom