What's new

New here.

We don't allow religious discussion on this board.
I know that :)

Christians is powerful in western world. No war in home land in Northern/Southern America and Europe. Only africa and middle east war begins in 21century. And Asia is still strong.

Back to 50's and 70's weres war in Asia. Little christians India and Japan i knows now.
That's why most of people see Christianity as a peaceful religion :)

Yo Man :D

OP is a muslim !!
OP is a Human who is Following Christianity, Think different sir :)

Welcome aboard .
I just hope u are not anothr troll..
Thanks sir :)

Welcome

Just curious on the bold part
Did anyone tell you to?
Have you seen anyone doing the same?
Where did you get the exact count from? Is there a list?

It's good that you've finally found a way to connect with God whatever the path you choose may be as it is strictly between you and your god. But the way you've phrased your introduction(and subsequent post) is a clear indication of what you are - another lame ( possibly false flagger) troll here to vent out your anger.

Happy bashing :)
Only for you ;)
image.gif

Only for you ;)
image.gif

Very ingenious way of dodging my reply but seeing the amount of vitriol that has gone into the very making of this thread i expected better from you sir!
Anyways let's not sway off course here, maybe somewhere else, good luck to thou o humane follower of christianity :)

Hello guys :)
I am Michael, 16 from Jamnagar.
I found this forum on Google. I am a Christian. (Didn't converted yet. I can't worship 33 million+ gods I believe in only one mighty God)(local prist gave me this nick name "Michael")
Nice to see you
(Posting proper intro threads is not my thing)
beware of the RSS.

Welcome

Just curious on the bold part
Did anyone tell you to?
Have you seen anyone doing the same?
Where did you get the exact count from? Is there a list?

It's good that you've finally found a way to connect with God whatever the path you choose may be as it is strictly between you and your god. But the way you've phrased your introduction(and subsequent post:)
France was defeat but Britain and USA come and help France then the end of Nazi war begin.
Welcome to the show. United States rules since after 1945. And only friend Israel in middle east rules.
Super Power and maybe China of closely future. Maybe in 2015 or january 2016.
1, 6 or 14 month to be next Super Power from eastern world.
Biggest military power then 300-600 nukes.
Even China is becoming Christian Country :lol: we rules ;)

Back
Top Bottom