What's new

New Han Great Walls found outside China

The PIE R1a originated in South Russia/Ukraine, but their ancestor R originated in Central Asia and was a brother clade to the Amerindian Q. This is not a secret anymore.

Measure the genetic distance between Russians and the English. Then measure the genetic distance between Russians and Mexican Amerindians.

Tell me which one is closer.

Look, I already posted sources above showing the remarkable homogeneity of the European people.

Your attempts at using haplogroups to define the genetic relatedness between populations makes you look like an amateur.

IM0499_zps2b9be162.jpg

Doesn't look very mixed to me.

She is an Iranic Tajik, probably descended from Scythians. :coffee:

While Uighurs are mixed people.

were you dropped on your head as a child or just a product of the family gene? Where is your evidence as you claimed to know me personally- that I have anything to do or am a Mlechcha? HELLOOOOOOO! you said me , personally me , you know about me personally, and claimed I belonged to some Vanga stuff. Is this guy for real?

again where is your evidence to claim you made below

When I said you are a Bengali and from Bengal aka Vanga, you admitted it, aren't you a Bengali?

When I said, I can prove that, you challenged me. Now you try to escape. Well, as you wish, truth will be truth.

Measure the genetic distance between Russians and the English. Then measure the genetic distance between Russians and Mexican Amerindians.

Tell me which one is closer.

Look, I already posted sources above showing the remarkable homogeneity of the European people.

Your attempts at using haplogroups to define the genetic relatedness between populations makes you look like an amateur.

By autosomal dna, Russians and English are all Europeans, but by the paternal Y-DNA, Russians are closer to the brown-skinned Hindus from India, since the common paternal R1a PIE ancestry.

But by type of English men you are talking about? R1B or I?

R1a PIE warriors and R1b Neolithic farmers all shared a common ancestor R, while R is the brother clade of Q Amerindian.

When I said you are a Bengali and from Bengal aka Vanga, you admitted it, aren't you a Bengali?

When I said, I can prove that, you challenged me. Now you try to escape. Well, as you wish, truth will be truth.

Where did I say I was Vanga/ Bengali or anything to what you claim :lol: are you mentally challenged? you claimed that you know me personally and have evidence of such. I asked show me the proof of knowing JAYTAL is what this freaking Vanga stuff you were blabbering about. . did your slow self go the library to pull up images over this :rofl:

Must be a full moon...

The West Europeans got mixed cocktail, it got R1b/I/E/J all kind of different ancestry across, i don't think you guys are homogeneous at all. :coffee:

Haha, more ignorance.

Geneticists agree that Europe is the most genetically homogeneous of all the continents, Cavalli-Sforza (1993), Lao et al (2008)

Classical polymorphic markers (i.e. blood groups, protein electromorphs and HLA antigenes) have suggested that Europe is a genetically homogeneous continent with a few outliers such as the Saami, Sardinians, Icelanders and Basques (Cavalli-Sforza et al. 1993, Piazza 1993). The analysis of mtDNA sequences has also shown a high degree of homogeneity among European populations, and the genetic distances have been found to be much smaller than between populations on other continents, especially Africa (Comas et al. 1997).

It suggested that the English and Irish cluster with other Northern and Eastern Europeans such as Germans and Poles, while some Basque and Italian individuals also clustered with Northern Europeans. Despite these stratifications, it noted the unusually high degree of European homogeneity: "there is low apparent diversity in Europe with the entire continent-wide samples only marginally more dispersed than single population samples elsewhere in the world."

In 2008, two international research teams published analyses of large-scale genotyping of large samples of Europeans, using over 300,000 autosomal SNPs. With the exception of usual isolates such as Basques, Finns and Sardinians, the European population lacked sharp discontinuities (clustering) as previous studies have found (see Seldin et al. 2006 and Bauchett et al. 2007), although there was a discernible south to north gradient. Overall, they found only a low level of genetic differentiation between subpopulations, and differences which did exist were characterized by a strong continent-wide correlation between geographic and genetic distance. In addition, they found that diversity was greatest in southern Europe due a larger effective population size and/or population expansion from southern to northern Europe. The researchers take this observation to imply that genetically, Europeans are not distributed into discrete populations.

Shall I continue... We are pretty much the MOST homogeneous of any people on Earth today.

Haha, more ignorance.

Shall I continue... We are pretty much the MOST homogeneous of any people on Earth today.

A southern Italian will be more exotic and foreign in Sweden than an Indonesian living in China.

The East Europeans are pretty homogeneous and have a lot of PIE ancestry, but the West Europeans are not. :coffee:

It doesn't work that way. :disagree:

Funny, almost no white-looking Tajiks sought for Independence, while the separatist group is only the non-white Uighur Pan-Turkists.

And you should also know that the white-looking Tajiks are just like the Russian Chinese, they were not native in Xinjiang, if they really wanna something else, then they can choose to leave. :coffee:

Funny, almost no white-looking Tajiks sought for Independence, while the separatist group is only the non-white Uighur Pan-Turkists.

That's alright, Uighur will be used to make all the noise. Like AQ is used in Syria to destabilize allies of people that don't share common interests with us or worse, work directly against them.

That's alright, Uighur will be used to make all the noise. Like AQ is used in Syria to destabilize allies of people that don't share common interests with us or worse, work directly against them.

You have to finish your job in Syria first. :coffee:

First of all, there is no concrete evidence for your theories on Europeans descending into the heartland of China.

Secondly, in recorded Human history, Europeans have virtually never lost to Chinese in a single battle.

In fact, we conquered most of the world, so referring to us as weaker people (which is implied by stating that your people are "stronger") is disingenuous and laughable.

Tiny little Britain was really giving you a good beating every time you refused to open your ports, and every time you resisted she just defeated you again and again.

China's modern history is a repeated a$$-kicking by European powers, so spare us your implication of superiority.

European Empires:

1000px-European_Empires.svg.png

Portuguese - defeated twice by China at Tamao in 1521 and 1522. An entire Portuguese delegation under Tome Pires is arrested, tortured and executed by China in retaliation for the Portuguese invasion of Malacca

Dutch - defeated by China in the Pescadores in the 1620s and driven to Taiwan. And in 1662 the Dutch were defeated at Fort Zeelandia and forced out of Taiwan by Chinese.

Russia - defeated by China at albazin and forced to vacate the outer Manchuria region at the Treaty of Nerchinsk.

America - defeated by spear wielding Aboriginal Paiwan tribals in Taiwan in the Rover Incident and Formosa expedition. An entire American crew is slaughtered and the US marines are humiliated while the aboriginals suffer no losses.

The British fought the Opium War with Indian sepoys, indian based fleets and Congreve rockets based off Tipu Sultan's Mysore rockets. It was these rockets which gave the British victory over the Chinese navy since they ignited the gunpowder magazines on Chinese ships. The Mysorean rockets was first used by Tipu Sultan to give a gigantic @$$ kicking to the British. Captured British drummer boys were even forced by Tipu Sultan to dress up as dancing girls :omghaha: Even the Opium was Indian grown and an Indian variety of the plant. The Mysorean rockets were Islamic South Asian technology.

France - humiliated in their attempt to invade Taiwan during the Sino French war. They were pinned down at Keelung and Taiwanese aboriginals beheaded French troops and displayed their heads in markets. They were also dealt humiliating defeats at the battle of Bac Le, battle of Paper bridge and battle of Bang bo by the Chinese. The war ended with the French retreat from Lang Son. It was Japan who saved France's butt by threatening to enter the war against China if China did not let France take Vietnam as their colony. And the French were forced to drop their demand for an indemnity which they wanted after the Bac Le ambush.

It was europeans who received a repeated @$$ kicking from China. :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom