What's new

New Han Great Walls found outside China

[/url]Though earlier declaring independence, later they regreted such independence and wanted to come back to ROC...

Well, today they don't want to come back to China...

The power of nationalism education! :smokin:

I understand this very well. We were also almost forming our own country and nation, Republic of Taiwan and Taiwanese. I understand the nationalism education surrounding it. I live in the conjunction between being Taiwanese or Han Chinese.

In the past we were the same nation, brother and sister. Today we are strangers and foreigners...

To be honest, in this world only me understand this. Most people can't see the big picture of their own situation.

WRONG.

The Bogs Khan and the mongol princes then decided not to rejoin China. The Anhui warlords then decided to invade Mongolia and they did and seize the entire country by force, making the Bogd Khan submit to their rule. Mongolia then came under the control of the Anhui warlords.

People can also wrote that kind of narrative.

But also can wrote as war against separatism, to keep unity and friendly among East Asians.

People who didn't think twice will fall into the trap. Anyway, not many people willingly and have time to think twice.

Outer mongolia may be far away from being back.

However, tw is nowhere like that. China's reclamation over tw will happen as early as in 20 years and as late as by 2049. Though only my own prediction, I do not think CCP has that different a timetable.

Well, today they don't want to come back to China...

The power of nationalism education! :smokin:

I understand this very well. We were also almost forming our own country and nation, Republic of Taiwan and Taiwanese. I understand the nationalism education surrounding it. I live in the conjunction between being Taiwanese or Han Chinese.

In the past we were the same nation, brother and sister. Today we are strangers and foreigners...

To be honest, in this world only me understand this. Most people can't see the big picture of their own situation.

I cannot do the job of playing pianos to the cows well.

Everything under the warlords control was recognized as part of the Republic of China. As long as the warlords swear nominal alleigance to the central government then the warlords land appears as part of China on the map. Because the Ma warlords crushed the First East Turkestan Republic and kept Xinjiang under their control in the name of the central government, nobody recognized the separatists. The Ma warlords claim to act in the name of the central government so while they defeat the separatists everyone recognized Xinjiang as part of China.

Back
Top Bottom