What's new

New Han Great Walls found outside China

:omghaha:

Google "shang dynasty black"

Omg this is the dumbest thing Ive ever read. So they claim Ancient Chinese, Ancient Egyptians and Ancient Indians were blacks. Why is it that no civilization ever arouse in black Africa? Wow talk about culture stealing and identity theft.

Omg this is the dumbest thing Ive ever read. So they claim Ancient Chinese, Ancient Egyptians and Ancient Indians were blacks. Why is it that no civilization ever arouse in black Africa? Wow talk about culture stealing and identity theft.

Eurocentrists claim every civilization too.

You mind telling me why you shaved off a massive part of my quote to put the :-)omghaha:) out of context?

Causcacians had never lost a single battle against Mongolian people in recorded history? how about Atila the Hun,Genghis khan the Mongol hordes..actually in both Bulgaria and Hungry people can trace their ancestry back to central Asia.the fact is that Europe was more invaded by Asians than the other way around,it's only after the industrial revolution and brute force had to give way to machines had Europeans started to turn the tables

Eurocentrists claim every civilization too.

You mind telling me why you shaved off a massive part of my quote to put the :-)omghaha:) out of context?

Yea that's true. The other parts weren't applicable to me. Also I didn't see that laughing icon when I was clearing it.

"The Shang was given the name Nakhi (Na-Black, khi-Man) under the Black dynasty. The black Chinese established the basic forms of graceful calligraphy that has lasted to the present day. The first Chinese emperor, the legendary Fu-his (2953-2383 BC), was without doubt black and his African brothers and sisters established government, social institutions and cultural inventions.’
Jeez even the martial arts of China( which I practice) trace there beginnings to a copper hued man named Damo who brought Lohan (Priest-Scholar) 18 Hand Movements to Shaolin Temple. Come on people.
Much of the problem lies in the language which is used. Connotative meanings and ideas are used to hide the facts.
The name Africa is not an ancient name. ALKEBU-LAN is the true name of the continent. The ancients didn’t use modern terms such as africa, or egypt, the middle east, china. That’s all made up stuff to confuse the issue. The ancient name for that continent is Manchuria. China is a modern name.
Wikipedia which I cite for reference says:
‘The word “China” is derived from Cin (???), a PERSIAN name for China popularized in Europe by Marco Polo. In early usage, “china” as a term for porcelain was spelled differently than the name of the country, the two words being derived from separate Persian words. Both these words are derived from the Sanskrit word C?na (???), used as a name for China as early as AD 150. The origin of this word is the subject of several conflicting scholarly theories. The traditional theory, proposed in the 17th century by Martin Martini, is that the word is derived from “Qin” (?)(778 BC – 207 BC), the westernmost of the Chinese kingdoms during the Zhou dynasty, or from the succeeding Qin dynasty (221 – 206 BC).[17] In the Hindu scriptures Mah?bh?rata (5th century BC ) and Laws of Manu (2nd century BC), the word C?na is used to refer to a country of “yellow-colored” barbarians located in the Tibeto-Burman borderlands east of India.’
Its stunning how when you look on a map how many place are found on what’s now know as the african continent but still you wish us to believe they’re not apart of the continent. The text says these people came from the west, through what’s presently called Iran and brought there sciences.
The reason you can’t find “blacks”,” “africans”, “negros” etc in history is because you may not know the actual etymological names of the peoples, places and things. No one is trying to fit ‘Snoop dog’ characters into history where they don’t belong, but copper hued people have been here for thousands of years and are the originators of civilization. The scholars of those times wrote about their earliest ancestors often times describing them with terms such as “black people”,’ black hair or black skinned’, ‘seafaring’, ‘moors’, ‘as black as night’, ‘gypties’ (short for egyptians), etc and you keep trying to tell us we’re interpreting something. Shame on you. It is not a theory when the ancients text document it.
Here in America we still think Columbo discovered America. (He never went past Haiti) But if we read HIS journals or those of the Barbosa Brothers we see who He really says were here when he arrived. No not indians (they’re in Hindustan)
I’m sorry you’ve been lied to. They lied to me too but now that I’m an adult I read as a scholar and use sciences such as etyomology, seeking facts and truths and not just information that supports my own ideals or agendas. I leave my emotions at the door.
The terms black and white DO NOT denote any land mass or people but refer to caste systems. So please stop using these connotative words and the ideas behind them especially when researching. They don’t apply. People are not crayons.
Its all coming out now. I suggest we all doing the reading necessary to understand what really was and what really was not. We must remember there is only one race… the Human race. How much longer are we going to deny our ancient ancestors and origins? It is because of this denial a karmic debt that must be paid.
I’m FOR all peoples. I’ve traveled the world and have dear friends from many different cultures but I know they’re not crayons.
I’m sure there may be those who are unstudied or with personal agendas who will dismiss this comment as some racist/racial rant but the scholarly and studied will know that the denial of the truth is an attack against humanity itself.
Study, Study Study…"

Yea that's true. The other parts weren't applicable to me. Also I didn't see that laughing icon when I was clearing it.

"The Shang was given the name Nakhi (Na-Black, khi-Man) under the Black dynasty. The black Chinese established the basic forms of graceful calligraphy that has lasted to the present day. The first Chinese emperor, the legendary Fu-his (2953-2383 BC), was without doubt black and his African brothers and sisters established government, social institutions and cultural inventions.’
Jeez even the martial arts of China( which I practice) trace there beginnings to a copper hued man named Damo who brought Lohan (Priest-Scholar) 18 Hand Movements to Shaolin Temple. Come on people.
Much of the problem lies in the language which is used. Connotative meanings and ideas are used to hide the facts.
The name Africa is not an ancient name. ALKEBU-LAN is the true name of the continent. The ancients didn’t use modern terms such as africa, or egypt, the middle east, china. That’s all made up stuff to confuse the issue. The ancient name for that continent is Manchuria. China is a modern name.
Wikipedia which I cite for reference says:
‘The word “China” is derived from Cin (???), a PERSIAN name for China popularized in Europe by Marco Polo. In early usage, “china” as a term for porcelain was spelled differently than the name of the country, the two words being derived from separate Persian words. Both these words are derived from the Sanskrit word C?na (???), used as a name for China as early as AD 150. The origin of this word is the subject of several conflicting scholarly theories. The traditional theory, proposed in the 17th century by Martin Martini, is that the word is derived from “Qin” (?)(778 BC – 207 BC), the westernmost of the Chinese kingdoms during the Zhou dynasty, or from the succeeding Qin dynasty (221 – 206 BC).[17] In the Hindu scriptures Mah?bh?rata (5th century BC ) and Laws of Manu (2nd century BC), the word C?na is used to refer to a country of “yellow-colored” barbarians located in the Tibeto-Burman borderlands east of India.’
Its stunning how when you look on a map how many place are found on what’s now know as the african continent but still you wish us to believe they’re not apart of the continent. The text says these people came from the west, through what’s presently called Iran and brought there sciences.
The reason you can’t find “blacks”,” “africans”, “negros” etc in history is because you may not know the actual etymological names of the peoples, places and things. No one is trying to fit ‘Snoop dog’ characters into history where they don’t belong, but copper hued people have been here for thousands of years and are the originators of civilization. The scholars of those times wrote about their earliest ancestors often times describing them with terms such as “black people”,’ black hair or black skinned’, ‘seafaring’, ‘moors’, ‘as black as night’, ‘gypties’ (short for egyptians), etc and you keep trying to tell us we’re interpreting something. Shame on you. It is not a theory when the ancients text document it.
Here in America we still think Columbo discovered America. (He never went past Haiti) But if we read HIS journals or those of the Barbosa Brothers we see who He really says were here when he arrived. No not indians (they’re in Hindustan)
I’m sorry you’ve been lied to. They lied to me too but now that I’m an adult I read as a scholar and use sciences such as etyomology, seeking facts and truths and not just information that supports my own ideals or agendas. I leave my emotions at the door.
The terms black and white DO NOT denote any land mass or people but refer to caste systems. So please stop using these connotative words and the ideas behind them especially when researching. They don’t apply. People are not crayons.
Its all coming out now. I suggest we all doing the reading necessary to understand what really was and what really was not. We must remember there is only one race… the Human race. How much longer are we going to deny our ancient ancestors and origins? It is because of this denial a karmic debt that must be paid.
I’m FOR all peoples. I’ve traveled the world and have dear friends from many different cultures but I know they’re not crayons.
I’m sure there may be those who are unstudied or with personal agendas who will dismiss this comment as some racist/racial rant but the scholarly and studied will know that the denial of the truth is an attack against humanity itself.
Study, Study Study…"

Black in Chinese is "Hei" and Manchuria is not even a continent name, neither is it an ancient name. Manchuria is the western and Japanese bame for northeast China and not even the Manchus used the name "Manchuria" to describe that place. I don't take either afrocentrists, eurocentrists or asiancentrists seriously, they can all troll where they want too.

It was your buddy WhiteMansBurden who claimed Europeans won every single battle against China, not me, remember? I provided a list of Chinese victories over Europeans, do care to challenge any of them or troll?
Even in the 19th century your superior European caucasian supermen were getting their ***** kicked by a bunch of pirates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ningpo_Massacre

Sure, small victories (this latest "massacre", 40 killed, pirates vs. pirates, not even regular army, the French Sino war you mention as a success actually ended with:
The peace protocol of 4 April required the Chinese to withdraw their armies from Tonkin, and the French continued to occupy Keelung and the Pescadores for several months after the end of hostilities, as a surety for Chinese good faith. Admiral Courbet fell seriously ill during this occupation, and on 11 June died aboard his flagship Bayard in Makung harbour. Meanwhile the Chinese punctiliously observed the terms of the peace settlement, and by the end of June 1885 both the Yunnan and Guangxi armies had evacuated Tonkin. Liu Yongfu's Black Flag Army also withdrew from Tonkinese territory.
Militarily, the war in Tonkin ended in a stalemate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-French_War#Final_engagements, the "win" vs US was some natives vs. shipwrecked sailors, coincidentally, those same natives also spanked Qing troops:
In 1875 the Qing authorities unsuccessfully attempted to bring the southeast coastal region of Taiwan under their control, despatching a column of 300 soldiers against the Paiwan. The Chinese troops were ambushed and routed by the aborigines. 250 Chinese soldiers were killed, and the 50 survivors retreated to Takow (Kaohsiung).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan_Expedition_of_1874#Aftermath ......)
on the road to subjugation.

In this context, your remark:
It was europeans who received a repeated @$$ kicking from China.
is rather irelevant, even if factually correct. There were some victories no doubt (vs. Dutch and Russians), but if your palace gets ransacked....

Europe is so far aways from China which makes any contact almost impossible before the modern industry enabled it in the 1800s,when Europe was at its hight and China her low.so only look at the recent 300 years conflicts between the two is not fair,during the whole human history,Asians raided and plunder Europe more than Europe did to Asia.even Turks first emerged in central Asia.Atila the Hun, Mongol hordes ...they all conquered part of Europe for centuries and today's Hungry and Bulgaria can both trace their origin back to central Asia.China often served as a prime force to push those normads westwards,of course sometimes they push back.

when Europe was at its hight and China her low.

I could make exactly the same argument for Atila's conquest, while Mongol invasion success i would rightfully attribute to failure in tactics, or failure to adapt and exhaustion from the crusades in the Middle East. Luckily, the great Khan died. :)

I could make exactly the same argument for Atila's conquest, while Mongol invasion success i would rightfully attribute to failure in tactics, or failure to adapt and exhaustion from the crusades in the Middle East. Luckily, the great Khan died. :)

so it's not that Mongolians have never won a single battle against Caucacians as someone claimed in PDF?

so it's not that Mongolians have never won a single battle against Caucacians as someone claimed in PDF?

I'd never debate such a ludicrous claim. Of course they won, how else would they have gotten to Hungary, Poland.....

Sure, small victories (this latest "massacre", 40 killed, pirates vs. pirates, not even regular army, the French Sino war you mention as a success actually ended with:
Sino-French War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, the "win" vs US was some natives vs. shipwrecked sailors, coincidentally, those same natives also spanked Qing troops:
Japanese invasion of Taiwan (1874) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ......)
on the road to subjugation.

In this context, your remark: is rather irelevant, even if factually correct. There were some victories no doubt (vs. Dutch and Russians), but if your palace gets ransacked....

Modern Chinese Warfare, 1795-1989 - Bruce A. Elleman - Google Books

Spurred on by the French attack, General Feng Zicai led his troops southward against General Francois de Negerier's forces. The situation quickly became serious for the French, as their coolies deserted, interrupting the French supply lines, and ammunition began to run short. Even though the training of the Qing troops was inferior to the French and the Chinese officer corps was poor, their absolute number were greater.

This precarious situation worsened for the French when General Negrier was wounded on 28 March. Lieutenant Colonel Paul Gustave Herbinger, who had been in Tonkin for only three months, took command. He immediately ordered the evacuation of Lang Són. Although Herbinger may have been retiring to the more strongly fortified positions further south, the retreat seemed to many to be the result of panic. Widely interpreted as a Chinese victory, the Qing forces were able to capture the strategic northern city of Lang Són and the surrounding territory by early April 1885. China's forces now dominated the battefield, but fighting ended on 4 April 1885 as a result of peace negotiations. China sued for peace because Britain and Germany had not offered assistance as Beijing had hoped, and Russia and Japan threatened china's northern borders

Japan threatened war with China over Korea when the Sino French war took place. China came to the negotiating table and gave up Vietnam after the threat of Japanese invasion, and forced France to drop their demand for an indemnity from China. The French were also forced to give up the Pescadores which they wanted to turn into the French Hong Kong. France's goals were to annex the Pescadores, seize Taiwan, force China to pay an indemnity and seize Vietnam by military force. The Jules Ferry government in France collapsed after their defeat at Bang Bo and the French disaster at Lang Son.

France was stuck on a tiny bridge head and beaten in Taiwan for Eight months. Japan took Taiwan in six.

Keelung Campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Japanese invasion of Taiwan (1895) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is what happened to the French on Taiwan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_tamsui

Modern Chinese Warfare, 1795-1989 - Bruce A. Elleman - Google Books

Spurred on by their defeat at Baclé, the French decided to blockade the Chinese island of Taiwan (Formosa). Beginning on 5 August 1884, Admimral Lespes bombarded Taiwan's forts at Jilong (Keelung) Harbor on the northeast coast and destroyed the gun emplacements. However, Liu Mingchuan, a former commander of the Huai Army, successfully defended Jilong against an assault by Admiral Lespes' troops the following day; the French abandoned this attack in the face of the much large Chinese forces

Aboriginals (hillmen) serving in the Chinese army beheaded the French troops.

The island of Formosa, past and present: History, people, resources, and ... - James Wheeler Davidson - Google Books

"A most unmistakable scene in the market place occurred. Some six heads of Frenchmen, heads of the true French type were exhibited, much to the disgust of foreigners. A few visited the place where they were stuck up, and were glad to leave it—not only on account of the disgusting and barbarous character of the scene, but because tlio surrounding crowd shewed signs of turbulence. At the camp also were eight other Frenchmen's heads, a sight which might have satisfied a savage or a Hill-man, but hardly consistent with the comparatively enlightened tastes, oue would think, of Chinese soldiers even of to-day. It is not known how many of the French were killed and wounded; fourteen left their bodies on shore, and no doubt several wounded were taken back to the ships. (Chinese accounts state that twenty were killed and large numbers wounded.)

Iu the evening Captain Boteler and Consul Frater called on General Sun, remonstrating with him on the subject of cutting heads off, and allowing them to be exhibited. Consul Frater wrote him a despatch on the subject strongly deprecating such practices, aud we understand that the general promised it should not occur again, and orders were at once given to bury the heads. It is difficult for a general even situated as Sun is—having to command troops like the Hillmen, who are the veriost savages in the treatment of their enemies—to prevent such barbarities

"It is said the Chinese buried the dead bodies of the Frenchmen after the engagement on 8th instant by order of General Sun. The Chinese are in possession of a machine gun taken or found on the beach.

6iw7dt.png

I will discuss why and how the original Finnish of Finland (most of them were cleansed ethnically during the World Wars and so very few of them still remain) were actually Chinese in origin afterwards.

I dont believe it
I dont believe it
I dont believe it
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Worst news of the day :cry:.
It is like one post about Finland ever in this forum and it says that Finnish are Chinese :o
Can you feel my pain? :undecided:

Mongolia was part of China until the earlier 30s of twenty centuries.

It was forced out of China by stalin's russia when CCP had bitterly fought KMT for a bloody civil war and also under japs invasion.

Sooner or later, we will get it back.

Now what?
Chinese claim Mongolia too?

I dont believe it
I dont believe it
I dont believe it
:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:
Worst news of the day :cry:.
It is like one post about Finland ever in this forum and it says that Finnish are Chinese :o
Can you feel my pain? :undecided:

Just ignore Enemy, he is a white wannabe Indian troll.

BTW, the modern Finns are mixed between Uralic/Germanic/Balto-Slavic. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom