What's new

New Han Great Walls found outside China

Listen, you keep repeating yourself.

Let's put my new statement in the form of questions. This way you can just directly answer the arguments and we can conclude this charade

You have strong admixture with Vietnamese, yes?

Well, Vietnamese belong to a different population group.

Europeans have been shut off from the rest of the world, yes? Genetic distances are due to mutations and geographic distance, NOT foreign admixture, correct?

Europeans are remarkably homogeneous, correct?

Only the most southern Chinese population got the influence from the Viet only via the female lineage, but most Chinese don't have the admixture from the Viet.

Most Viets will look foreign and exotic in China.

LOL, WRONG.

The PIE people were also descended from the same Neolithic farmers migrating into Europe circa 7,000 BC. Reading half-baked articles on the internet is only going to give you so much information.

The PIE people only diverged from non-PIE AFTER we moved into Europe. That's what I'm referring to when I say, even though some of us have little genetic ancestry directly attributed to the PIE migrations, the PIE THEMSELVES are descended from the same Europeans that you seek to claim do not descend from the PIE people.

PIE was born in Southern Russia, while their ancestor came from Central Asia.

But the PIE is exclusively R1a, not R1b, while many West Europeans belong to the cousin clade of the Indo-Europeans, later they all got Indo-Europeanized by their PIE cousins. :coffee:

PIE was born in Southern Russia, while their ancestor came from Central Asia.

But the PIE is exclusively R1a, not R1b, while many West Europeans belong to the cousin clade of the Indo-Europeans, later they all got Indo-Europeanized by their PIE cousins. :coffee:

Who were the ancestors of the PIE people? Aliens? Or other Europeans?

He carried the R1a type from PIE and has an East European Nordic type of skull, he looks Russian, and why he has to be in common with the West Europeans?

Like I said, we are all one family, with a common ancestor going back only some 1,000 years ago.

Europeans are one big family - How the Europeans are one big family: People from across the continent are all related through ancestry dating back just 1,000 years | Mail Online

One big European family (WITH VIDEO) :: UC Davis News & Information

http://rendezvous.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/08/genetics-reveal-europe-is-one-big-family/

It was Mexifornia before it got robbed by USA, why bother it?

Listen, what are you doing in Canada if you are going to lecture us on the legitimacy of our states?

Go back to China, and don't flood our countries you arrogant and ungrateful China man.

Oh, and you might as well give the Tibetans, Uyghurs, et. al. there lands back, seeing as how they are native to the region?

Fair is fair right?

Who were the ancestors of the PIE people? Aliens? Or other Europeans?

The ancestors of PIE were probably not whites, since they belonged to the brother clade of the Amerindian Q.

R probably migrated to the West Asia from Central Asia, then they used to breed with the caucasoid women, later all their offpsrings such as R1a and R1b all became caucasoids.

You can also be descended from the Native European such as I, which i believe is the true descendant of the Pleistocene Cro-Magnon.

Like I said, we are all one family, with a common ancestor going back only some 1,000 years ago.

Europeans are one big family - How the Europeans are one big family: People from across the continent are all related through ancestry dating back just 1,000 years | Mail Online

One big European family (WITH VIDEO) :: UC Davis News & Information

http://rendezvous.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/05/08/genetics-reveal-europe-is-one-big-family/

Listen, what are you doing in Canada if you are going to lecture us on the legitimacy of our states?

Go back to China, and don't flood our countries you arrogant and ungrateful China man.

Oh, and you might as well give the Tibetans, Uyghurs, et. al. there lands back, seeing as how they are native to the region?

Fair is fair right?

You must be kidding, maybe Southern Germans and Northern Germans shared a common ancestor back in 1000 years ago, but all Europeans?

And Tibetans are our blood brother, our relationship with them is just like Russians to Latvians, they are now part of us.

And Uighur had their origin back in Outer Mongolia, but now they are also part of us. :coffee:

@Auz

Even by mid 17th, 'whites' were living in sh!tholes..and were getting their arse kicked by Ottomans..while Mughal Empire (Indians) held 25% of global GDP! Not to mention China, Ottoman Empire and others..

The Mughals were who again? Oh yea! A bunch of Chagatai Khanate who were of East/North Asian origin. I don't doubt the strength and intellect of the East Asian people; they are of high IQ (even though we invented practically all modern conveniences).

The only times India was ever prosperous was when she was being ruled over by other people. The Indo-Aryans, the British, the Mongols, etc.

Still, I'd love to see a source from your inferiority complex ridden a$$ proving that the Mughals had 25% of GDP (which isn't even all that impressive seeing as how India has had 20-25% of the world population).

Over-all, us 'non-white' easterners were dominating global economy, were way more wealthy, and so on..you outperformed us in next 300 years? Good for you.

Yep, and "so on"... lol.. Your people could never match our wealth, our level of innovation, our intelligence, our propensity to conquer, discover, and imagine.

You can't live up to use, you can't even COPY us correctly! Look at the state of your society today! No one is asking you to innovate or create new technologies. We're just asking you to COPY us, and you can't even seem to do that correctly. If you really want me to believe that your savage child-race had anything close to a civilization only 300 years ago, you better post at least 1,000 pages of peer-reviewed scientific papers on the per capita GDP of you slum-dwellers.

Go on, I'm waiting.

while by 2050, the pendulum would've swung back to E.Asia/Asia .... lol..

Please separate "E. Asia" from "Asia". You are nothing like them.

Pakistan IQ: 84

China, Japan, Korea IQ: 106

Yes, they could very well become a world power, but you are a 3rd world people; you won't come close. Your best bet is to achieve the standard of living of Mexico or Jordan, something I don't even really think you are capable of.

@JayAtl,

I am sorry the thread was closed before I could post evidence. So here it is for you, lest you could think I lied.

@Ḥashshāshīn,

@WhiteMansBurden,

what next? will you claim you are a southern white now, because you call your sibling a friend w/ benefit?

Here we go...

This is from Robert Shaffer, Ethnography of Ancient India.

2nss6jp.png

Page 13

1z48ymc.png

Page 22

Now lets see whether it is indeed mentioned in the Mahabharata. Oh Yes it is.

2s11z6p.png

Translated by Ramesh Menon, The Complete Mahabharata, vol II, Sabha parva and Vana parva, part I.

We have wiki source too.

Bhima's expedition to Vanga

Having subjugated Karna (of Anga Kingdom) and brought him under his sway, the mighty hero then vanquished the powerful king of the mountainous regions. And the son of Pandu then slew in a fierce encounter, by the strength of his arms, the mighty king who dwelt in Madagiri. And the Pandava then, subjugated in battle those strong and brave heroes of fierce prowess, viz., the heroic and mighty Vasudeva, the king of Pundra and king Mahaujah who reigned in Kausika-kachchha, and then attacked the king of Vanga. Having vanquished Samudrasena and king Chandrasena and Tamralipta, and also the king of the Kaivartas and the ruler of the Suhmas, as also the kings that dwelt on the sea-shore, that bull among the Bharatas then conquered all Mlechchha tribes. Bhima having thus conquered various countries, and exacting tributes from them all advanced towards Lohity (2:29).

Vanga Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by a moderator:
And Uighur had their origin back in Outer Mongolia, but now they are also part of us. :coffee:

No worries, unrest in Xinjiang is just the first step in creating a caucasian state in Central Asia. We need to liberate our blue eyed, blonde hair, pot smoking cousins! :dirol:

@AUz

Hai, i wanted to reply to your diatribe in the thread that closed down, specifically wanted to adress your delusions about 300 years of white folk domination. While you were wrong, i won't hold it against you, since you're probably exposed only to chi bot 50 cent propaganda, anyway, here's some numbers:

Comparison between Roman and Han Empires - Wikiversity

The ancestors of PIE were probably not whites, since they belonged to the brother clade of the Amerindian Q.

Yea, no... the PIE were European Whites who originated from the European continent after the Neolithic migrations like everyone else. There are no scientists that hold your nutjob position as far as I am aware.

You must be kidding, maybe Southern Germans and Northern Germans shared a common ancestor back in 1000 years ago, but all Europeans?

Exactly, we are so genetically related that you find it to be unbelievable.

And yet I just posted results from a huge study done by people far more professional and intelligent than you could hope to become. Go ahead and refute them.

No worries, unrest in Xinjiang is just the first step in creating a caucasian state in Central Asia. We need to liberate our blue eyed, blonde hair, pot smoking cousins! :dirol:

Uighurs are not caucasians, they are mixed, and i don't think the white nationalists would accept people with the mixed ancestry with the non-whites as their own kind. :coffee:

@JayAtl,

I am sorry the thread was closed before I could post evidence. So here it is for you, lest you could think I lied.

Here we go...

This is from Robert Shaffer, Ethnography of Ancient India.

Now lets see whether it is indeed mentioned in the Mahabharata. Oh Yes it is.

Are you slow? or been smoking some stuff. You claimed to know about me personally and said you would show evidence about me being Vanga or whatever. What DA F___ is this . :lol: where is the evidence of JayATL as you claimed to be Vanga and blah blah?

That JayAtl is from Vanga, today known as Bengal.

Aryans used to look down upon them calling them Mlechchas.

If you want, I can post evidence.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/270163-india-dominated-west-2.html#ixzz2bbzk4gLF

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea, no... the PIE were European Whites who originated from the European continent after the Neolithic migrations like everyone else. There are no scientists that hold your nutjob position as far as I am aware.

The PIE R1a originated in South Russia/Ukraine, but their ancestor R originated in Central Asia and was the brother clade to the Amerindian Q. This is not a secret anymore.

Exactly, we are so genetically related that you find it to be unbelievable.

And yet I just posted results from a huge study done by people far more professional and intelligent than you could hope to become. Go ahead and refute them.

The West Europeans got mixed cocktail, it got R1b/I/E/J all kind of different ancestry across, i don't think you guys are homogeneous at all. :coffee:

Are you slow? or been smoking some stuff. You claimed to know about me personally and said you would show evidence about me being Vanga or whatever. What DA F___ is this . :lol: where is the evidence of JayATL as you claimed to be Vanga and blah blah?

Dear Mlechcha, I just proved that you are indeed a Mlechcha. Since the Mahabharata refers to you as Mlechcha, I don't think it is improper to call you a Mlechcha.

Am I clear now, Mlechcha?

Dear Mlechcha, I just proved that you are indeed a Mlechcha. Since the Mahabharata refers to you as Mlechcha, I don't think it is improper to call you a Mlechcha.

Am I clear now, Mlechcha?

were you dropped on your head as a child or just a product of the family gene? Where is your evidence as you claimed to know me personally- that I have anything to do or am a Mlechcha? HELLOOOOOOO! you said me , personally me , you know about me personally, and claimed I belonged to some Vanga stuff.

Is this guy for real?:lol:

again where is your evidence to claim you made below

That JayAtl is from Vanga, today known as Bengal.

Aryans used to look down upon them calling them Mlechchas.

If you want, I can post evidence.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/270163-india-dominated-west-2.html#ixzz2bbzk4gLF

Back
Top Bottom