What's new

New guy from Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
my witcher senses smell a false flagger

Greetings people,

I'm Rayz, Israeli (part Persian part European).

As my nationality is not quite favored in this part of the internet, I guess I'd have to make things clearer:

I'm not a nationalist, I'm not right or left wing, I do not hate or favor a specific country or people. What I do hate is corrupt, lying governments (including my own) that make simple people turn against each other. I am trying to be as objective as I can, I'm not taking sides on the Israeli-Muslim conflict as I believe all sides are victims of their own regimes and other circumstances. I am also anti-war completely.

I come here to focus on knowing the other side, and let the other side know me, beyond the empty news channels and the two-sided lies on the internet. The age of misinformation will come to an end when we finally start talking. I do not believe anybody here is my enemy, I only believe people are poisoned to think I'm their enemy, same as I was poisoned before by my own.

I used to participate in this type of forums years ago, as a proud defender of Israel, exposing the best of anti-Zionist hypocrisy, until I came to learn that I was a hypocrite myself. Many things have changed since, and I hope to free people from that kind of mindset.

Good luck :-)
Rayz

Welcome to PDF .....

You didn't really answer my question, you know.

Sorry mate, lots of replies.
No, i'm not a Zionist. But that doesn't actually matter if you look closely.
It basically means I don't think the jewish people have some holy mandate over the specific territory called Israel or Palestine. But that doesn't mean I wish them to be expelled, replaced, or makes me a supporter of a Palestinian state. I actually don't think the Palestinian society is yet able to even run a state that would actually improve the lives of Palestinians.

Either way, the jewish people are already established here, there's no point in talking whether they have right or no. So many places in the world are controlled by late immigrants. The Czechs kicked out some million native Germans from the Sudetes after WW2, Pakistan and India displaced millions in the 40's. Malaysia is inhabited mostly by immigrants from other part of Asia, with the native people being a pushed minority. Does somebody give a damn about all those? Not really, cuz even if they did, there's not much you can do about it. So is the case with Israel.

I'm not bothered by the question if we have rights, I'm bothered by how fixing the current reality.

my witcher senses smell a false flagger

That's actually a compliment. Means I'm not like most Israelis :-)

Go back to Kaer Morhen and train it further, because that person is certainly an Israeli leftie.
LOL :laugh: :enjoy:

I've met a few, but you'd be amazed at the percentage of "nationalists" even within your India crowd, or, it could be because a lot of that lot are just fresh out of service.. heard a few stories...

Greetings people,

As my nationality is not quite favored in this part of the internet, I guess I'd have to make things clearer:

I'm not a nationalist, I'm not right or left wing, I do not hate or favor a specific country or people. What I do hate is corrupt, lying governments (including my own) that make simple people turn against each other. I am trying to be as objective as I can, I'm not taking sides on the Israeli-Muslim conflict as I believe all sides are victims of their own regimes and other circumstances. I am also anti-war completely.

I come here to focus on knowing the other side, and let the other side know me, beyond the empty news channels and the two-sided lies on the internet. The age of misinformation will come to an end when we finally start talking. I do not believe anybody here is my enemy, I only believe people are poisoned to think I'm their enemy, same as I was poisoned before by my own.

I used to participate in this type of forums years ago, as a proud defender of Israel, exposing the best of anti-Zionist hypocrisy, until I came to learn that I was a hypocrite myself. Many things have changed since, and I hope to free people from that kind of mindset.

Rayz

Welcome in PDF and we don't care about nationality but do care what is the statement.

That's actually a compliment. Means I'm not like most Israelis :-)
lol, well some of you guys do have a bit of a bad rep.. some taxi and hotel people wont rent out to Israelis... :partay:

"aalvays sharing, 50 people sharing, never tipping" :P

LOL :laugh: :enjoy:

I've met a few, but you'd be amazed at the percentage of "nationalists" even within your India crowd, or, it could be because a lot of that lot are just fresh out of service.. heard a few stories...
Well, yes, also there are leftie soldiers too, young people and soldiers fresh out of service tend to be more "zealous" than an average Israeli (who isn't a dovish person either). ;)

Welcome bro..... lol, your nationality may not be favored (by some), however, your people are always welcome! :D

Greetings people,

Rayz

Hi all, it is saying "(You have insufficient privileges to post here.)" at the bottom of this subforum (introductions). Is it possible for me to start a new thread for my introduction or do I have to wait for a clearance time? I have made well more than 5 posts already.

Hello and welcome to the forum @Rayz You never have to apologize to anyone for who you are. You might be pleasantly surprised, but there are actually quite a bit of fair minded rational people on PDF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom