Status
Not open for further replies.

Rayz

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Israel
Greetings people,

I'm Rayz, Israeli (part Persian part European).

As my nationality is not quite favored in this part of the internet, I guess I'd have to make things clearer:

I'm not a nationalist, I'm not right or left wing, I do not hate or favor a specific country or people. What I do hate is corrupt, lying governments (including my own) that make simple people turn against each other. I am trying to be as objective as I can, I'm not taking sides on the Israeli-Muslim conflict as I believe all sides are victims of their own regimes and other circumstances. I am also anti-war completely.

I come here to focus on knowing the other side, and let the other side know me, beyond the empty news channels and the two-sided lies on the internet. The age of misinformation will come to an end when we finally start talking. I do not believe anybody here is my enemy, I only believe people are poisoned to think I'm their enemy, same as I was poisoned before by my own.

I used to participate in this type of forums years ago, as a proud defender of Israel, exposing the best of anti-Zionist hypocrisy, until I came to learn that I was a hypocrite myself. Many things have changed since, and I hope to free people from that kind of mindset.

Good luck :-)
Rayz

Welcome Bro.... :pakistan:

Welcome to Pakistan Defence Forum..... :welcome:

Please don't be discouraged by the comments of some members.

The " Politics " of Israel vs. Arabs/Muslims always kicks up huge debate.

Most Pakistanis may have reservations about Israel because of the Israeli Politics but won't say anything negative about Jewish people because we consider Jewish people as our cousins. After all we worship same God ( God of Adam, Abraham and Muhammad - May God's Peace be upon them).

Welcome again and we hope that some day we will sit face to face and have a nice conversation.

Last edited:
I like your name Rayz , :)
Welcome to PDF , and enjoy your Stay ...

Greetings people,

As my nationality is not quite favored in this part of the internet, I guess I'd have to make things clearer:

I'm not a nationalist, I'm not right or left wing, I do not hate or favor a specific country or people. What I do hate is corrupt, lying governments (including my own) that make simple people turn against each other. I am trying to be as objective as I can, I'm not taking sides on the Israeli-Muslim conflict as I believe all sides are victims of their own regimes and other circumstances. I am also anti-war completely.

I come here to focus on knowing the other side, and let the other side know me, beyond the empty news channels and the two-sided lies on the internet. The age of misinformation will come to an end when we finally start talking. I do not believe anybody here is my enemy, I only believe people are poisoned to think I'm their enemy, same as I was poisoned before by my own.

I used to participate in this type of forums years ago, as a proud defender of Israel, exposing the best of anti-Zionist hypocrisy, until I came to learn that I was a hypocrite myself. Many things have changed since, and I hope to free people from that kind of mindset.

Rayz

Welcome to the forum :) you have every right to be a nationalist

Greetings people,

Rayz

welcome to the forum.

Greetings people,

Rayz

who said you got no friends around this part of the world ? :disagree:
:welcome:

Welcome here my friend. It is a pleasure to have you here on this site. Keep posting.

Welcome Bro.... :pakistan:

Welcome to Pakistan Defence Forum..... :welcome:

Please don't be discouraged by the comments of some members.

The " Politics " of Israel vs. Arabs/Muslims kicks up huge debate.

Most Pakistanis may have reservations because of the Israeli Politics but won't say anything negative about Jewish people because we consider Jewish people as our cousins. After all we worship same God ( God of Adam, Abraham and Muhammad - May God's Peace be upon them).

Welcome again and we hope that some day we will sit face to face and have a nice conversation.

I am not discouraged but encouraged by that, bro.
I do not identify as jewish, I am an atheist. We all come from the same origin, just different masks ;) But that's your two cents, respecting that.

Of course I do. I'm just speaking from bad experience :-)
Namaste friend, I'm coming to India this month, starting in Himchal.
Always welcome ,i live below that state (uttrakhand state) so if you visit haridwar, rishikesh or dehradun then let me know.(i seen tons of Israeli in riskesh do rafting and other stuff)

Always welcome ,i live below that state (uttrakhand state) so if you visit haridwar, rishikesh or dehradun then let me know.(i seen tons of Israeli in riskesh do rafting and other stuff)

Rishikesh is on my list. Gonna be there sometime later, when Himchal becomes unbearable haha..

I am not discouraged but encouraged by that, bro.
I do not identify as jewish, I am an atheist. We all come from the same origin, just different masks ;) But that's your two cents, respecting that.

Cool. You will be right at home here, then.

We too respect People no matter where they hail from and we love the diversity of opinions.

We may sometimes disagree but we will always be respectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom