What's new

New doors open for PAF

sr your assessment of the situation is a bit off target
its true paf will be getting the upgraded f-16 and new j10s and jf-17 in the coming years along with the deliveryof awacs .

similarly iaf will also be flying more than mig 21,mig27s and jaguars.
it already has a number of su30MKI, upgraded mirages,the mrca would bring some hig tech frames and by 2015-2017 will be ready for the fgfa induction so ou can very wel see the situaion.

i am not saying that paf will be eas to overcome but underestimating the oponent always leads to he downfall.

thanx

Now this is definitely a line you should tell our Indian friends on this board or whenever you come across an Indian who is convinced of his countries might.

Gripen is useless, but Gripen NG is going to be a serious bird...it's everything we are hoping the FC-20 to be plus more. Though it is an unrealistic acquisition for PAF.

I disagree sir. Gripen is not useless, on the contrary it is considered by some to be the first true 4th gen fighter!

Moscow
MMRCA is crucial req for IAF...if they dont get it soon then IAF will have tough time keeping its old birds flying
If u order 126 jets today u will get the first jets in about 3 years. (Listen to S.P Tayagi ur last IAF Air chief)
they way the things r going with the short list i dont see a order for the next couple of years
now abt Flankers (190 or maybe 250)
Look buddy even PAF is about to put either M88 or EJ-2000 with Vixen AESAor RC-400 on board its Jf-17 after the initail 50 ..u r looking at 200 jets with these cap.....thats a large force tahts excluding the APG-68 onboard all the falcons...or anything onboard Fc-20...thus I am not underestimating IAF but at the same time I know what will be my AF strengths....In an Offensive IAF campaign PAF will have enough to fight a defensive war with these jets

Back
Top Bottom