What's new

New doors open for PAF

MRCA = FA/18 Marks my words also it has to be purchased if India wants Nuclear technology from US :)) Pentagon in charge not Indians hehe Abb maza ayega jaab India Amreekanioo key panjey main phass jayee ga!

Even if gripen is available to Pakistan...This time around due to US factor Pakistan will not purchase and yes mark my words!! on the other hands if MIG-35 is out of competition it might be available to Pakistan just wait till the final deal goes though am certain its the American FA/18 as the winner.

:blah::blah:
Is "Moscow" a real Indian?

sir i suggest you go to the introduction section and check out my details i have posted the name of my institution, my occupation and my family background
anyways sir if you want to ask me then please PM ME why to divert topic from the original thread.

i still did not get you why you came out with this idea.
thanx

MRCA = FA/18 Marks my words also it has to be purchased if India wants Nuclear technology from US :)) Pentagon in charge not Indians hehe Abb maza ayega jaab India Amreekanioo key panjey main phass jayee ga!

O jee,hum kyuon phassey?apko dekhkar humlog bohut kuch sikhey hain Amricano key barey mein,abhi aap dekhte jaiye,khel toh ab shru hua.

Even if gripen is available to Pakistan...This time around due to US factor Pakistan will not purchase and yes mark my words!! on the other hands if MIG-35 is out of competition it might be available to Pakistan just wait till the final deal goes though am certain its the American FA/18 as the winner.

Pakistan should stick to JF-17 and F-20. Mig-35 will be too expensive for Pakistan

http://www.ausairpower.net/MiG-35-Proto-2007-S.jpg
http://www.ausairpower.net/MiG-35-AESA-1S.jpg
http://www.ausairpower.net/Su-35-1-Cockpit-1S.jpg
http://www.ausairpower.net/KnAAPO-Su-35-1.jpg
http://www.ausairpower.net/PAK-FA-NPO-Saturn-1S.jpg
http://www.ausairpower.net/Orbat-Planforms-1.png

:)Indicom hum to dekhkar tum tau phass gaayae ho >>US-India nuclear cooperation aab tum yes sir yes sir kartey pheerogay. abhi aap dekhte jaiye,khel toh ab shru hua lol first off from Nuclear cooperation bahi. Typical Indians in your own words you just stuck your self into the quicksand by saying that :)

Guys although off topic If you guys could answer this question question which springs into my mind is that after buying nearly 150 RD-93 engines from Russia, why are we thinking of replacing them for JF-17's with ej200 or M88s? Pls. elaborate

just a question here sir
a 5th gen plane will come very handy for paf in the near future there is no doubt about it,with the f-22,f-35,pakfa,mig, already out of the reach the option is either jxx or saab gripen but how many can pakistan afford to buy.
just a figure russia-india are jointly spending 24 billion for the pakfa.
i am sure even china or gripen will spend a fortune on these planes so it wont come cheap at all. how can pakistan afford such kind of a big investment in the near future is my question?
also if they dont get a 5th gen fighter pafs capabilty cannot be futher enhanced?:agree:

Currently Pakistan is in a bad economic situation, but if you look at the numbers the economic situation is going to get better in 2010. By that time we will have our power problem sorted out which would mean more economic activity. This current phase in the economy is temporary, once the economy is back on track the government will have more money to spend on defence. Even in 1980's, Pakistan managed to get the funds and order more than 100 F16's. I am sure the same will happen in the future, obviousally currently we cannot afford to pour in money for a 5th generation aircraft but i am sure in the future we will be able to. Btw, you never know Pakistan might be working with China for JXX. The best weapon that PAF has is its secrecy, although this means that we dont get much info to talk about :D.

I really dont see the need for Gripens..we only have defend ourseleves against IAF
If u have 250 Jf-17
78 F-16 all up to standards to bloack-52 with APG-68 V9 radar
36 j-10
thats 364 hig performance multi role jets
plus the PG and few ROSE Miarge is secondary role

its more than enough to keep our skies clear of IAF

Plus if the other side will be flying Mig-21,jaguar,Mig-27 WE DONT NEED ANY MORE JETS
Our HIGH PERFORMANCE JETS r enough to take care of Flankers,Fulcrums and Mirage-2000H

hey spurdozer,

this might help

M88 engine
Performance
Thrust:

11,250 lbf (50.04 kN) military thrust
17,000 lbf (75.62 kN) with afterburner
Overall pressure ratio: 24.5:1
Turbine inlet temperature: 1,850 °K (2,871 °F)
Fuel consumption: dry 0.80 kg/(daN·h)
Thrust-to-weight ratio: approx. 8.5:1

EJ2000
Performance
Thrust: 13,500 lbf (60 kN) dry thrust / 20,000 lbf (90 kN) with reheat
Bypass ratio: 0.4:1
Overall pressure ratio: 26:1
Specific fuel consumption: 21-23 g/kNs dry thrust / 47-49 g/kNs with reheat
Thrust-to-weight ratio: 9.175:1

KILMOV RD93
Performance
Thrust:

5,098 kgf (50.0 kN, 11,230 lbf) military thrust
8,300 kgf (81.3 kN, 18,285 lbf) with afterburner
Overall pressure ratio: 20:1
Turbine inlet temperature: 1,953 °C (3,545 °F)
Specific fuel consumption:

7.5 kg/(kN·h) (0.77 lb/(lbf·h)) military thrust
20.1 kg/(kN·h) (2.05 lb/(lbf·h)) with afterburner
Oil consumption: 0.8 kg/h (1.8 lb/h)
Thrust-to-weight ratio: 77.1 N/kg (7.9:1)

the answer is simple as u can see both the engines are more powerful than the RD93. they have a better thrust however i think pakistan will not change the engine so soon maybe by the time JF-17 ii goes into production. i honestly believe the JF-17 is under powered!! and one more thing my friend INDIA can influence the Russians to withdraw its support concerning the engines so it is better to go for a european supplier!

useless to waste $$ on grippen we can wait a lil more and get our hands on improved J-10s..I have absolutely no doubt that J-10 will outlcass grippen in coming years with the suggested upgrades of AESA as part of future J-10s, upgrades include a few design changes, better avionics TVC/thrust vector i wouldn't buy a 50+ million grippen and ditch my J-10 is already being listed under the class category of eurofighter, rafael, though its still evolving not long before in next 4 years J-10 will be a potent fighter Jet. stick to J-10s no worries of sanctions..:)

Zob didn't the indians tried blocking the sales last year(2007) and they failed . They had launched a huge media campaign back then but Russia is supplying the engines without any prob...Plus China alareday has more then the 150 Rd-93 thats enough for the initail 150..so forget that prob..Plus with WS-10A and WS-13 we will not need RD-93 in the near future....Europeans r better than US but still China is better friend of Pakistan since a long time

Thanks zob, but then why waste our precious money on RD-93? If you could explain! sir!

I really dont see the need for Gripens..we only have defend ourseleves against IAF
If u have 250 Jf-17
78 F-16 all up to standards to bloack-52 with APG-68 V9 radar
36 j-10
thats 364 hig performance multi role jets
plus the PG and few ROSE Miarge is secondary role

its more than enough to keep our skies clear of IAF

Plus if the other side will be flying Mig-21,jaguar,Mig-27 WE DONT NEED ANY MORE JETS
Our HIGH PERFORMANCE JETS r enough to take care of Flankers,Fulcrums and Mirage-2000H

sr your assessment of the situation is a bit off target
its true paf will be getting the upgraded f-16 and new j10s and jf-17 in the coming years along with the deliveryof awacs .

similarly iaf will also be flying more than mig 21,mig27s and jaguars.
it already has a number of su30MKI, upgraded mirages,the mrca would bring some hig tech frames and by 2015-2017 will be ready for the fgfa induction so ou can very wel see the situaion.

i am not saying that paf will be eas to overcome but underestimating the oponent always leads to he downfall.

thanx

Back
Top Bottom