What's new

New Delhi police fire water cannon at India rape protest

The brahamanist regime is the heart of india's darkness. It's time for india's oppressed to rise up against their oppressors.

Not going to happen
The lower cast have been told for 4000 years that they are not worth the air they breath. They are too psychologically damaged to put up a fight.

There are other less extreme ways e.g. everyone in Delhi can wear a penis monitor (outside home) which generates an electric shock in case of erection. The problem is govt can use such measures to reduce population, penis is too important a thing to place in Govt hands :D
Yar check out this aunty ... beep beep Ahhhhhhhh :rofl:
Seems like you have been experimented on by US govt. since you arrived in US. Thanks for sharing your personal experience. :D

Not going to happen
The lower cast have been told for 4000 years that they are not worth the air they breath. They are too psychologically damaged to put up a fight.

you know Modi???...he is a lower cast person....and you know what he is most favourite politician in India now...

Just watched the news that former Army General VK Singh is also injured in police lathi charge while protesting......to hell to this government and police...

you know Modi???...he is a lower cast person....and you know what he is most favourite politician in India now...

is he an untouchable?
can he eat with higher cast people?
are there any restrictions on him due to his cast?
Genuine questions, I really didn't know that.

is he an untouchable?
can he eat with higher cast people?
are there any restrictions on him due to his cast?
Genuine questions, I really didn't know that.

every untouchable can eat with upper cast people now........same higher cast people suppert modi including many here on pdf......untouchable problem was in past not now......you know mayawati??? Former CM of UP...she is also an 'untouchable'(if you wanna call it).

every untouchable can eat with upper cast people now........same higher cast people suppert modi including many here on pdf......untouchable problem was in past not now......you know mayawati??? Former CM of UP...she is also an 'untouchable'(if you wanna call it).

That is really good to hear, but I am not convinced that all the cast problems have been solved.
I think India will still be fighting this battle for at least another 50 years if not more.

That is really good to hear, but I am not convinced that all the cast problems have been solved.
I think India will still be fighting this battle for at least another 50 years if not more.
Minimum 50 years. The caste based reservation is turning the evil side towards higher caste. :D

WE ARE NOT HERE TO CONVINCE U, U CAN BELIEVE WHAT U WANT TO BELIEVE, BUT THESE ARE FACTS:

1. 50% RESERVATION IN INDIA FOR ALL GOVT. JOBS & INSTITUTES/ORGANISATION FOR SC/ST/OBC.
2. FORMER CM OF UP WAS A DALIT.
3. SPEAKER OF LS IS A DALIT.
4. MANY MINISTERS IN GOI & STATE GOVT. ARE FROM LOWER CLASSES.
5. U WILL SEE THE NEXT PM OF INDIA WHO WILL BE AN OBC. PERIOD. :D

well honestly speaking then some uneducated old generation people( aged people ) might still won't consider to sit with untouchables but except them all is fine......maximum 15-20 years and these cast shits will be gone forever. We have some caste problems even today but good thing is younger generation today don't give a crap to this..and we are willing to move on to a prosperous future.

It is unfortunate to say but the actions of the police are complety justified, not only disk the protestors turn violent but they were trying to break into high security zones which clearly is not on. Just because their causeway be noble doesn't mean they can roam some of India's most protected and high risk areas. The police did their job and kept these people out of such restricted areas. Can you imagine of they had broken through and we saw scented of protesters attacking the presidential residence or parliament?!!

Peaceful protest is a protected right in India but I country would allow such people to enter and protest in such high security areas.

All culprits were captured then kill them in fake encounter/ fabricated accident and close the case. Legal action will take many years. If same thing happened in TN means they would be killed within a week. I don't know what Delhi police is doing???.

Back
Top Bottom