What's new

New combat aircraft will turn India into global giant: US expert

hate against the system not the country.

neither the people.

i think these hype help government cast propaganda to its people and country.

need to keep distance from them. People need to realize the truth and then hit the hammer .

everybody is entitld to himself and herself !!my father is a JCO ,doesn't mean he was enslavd by higher ranker ,with 2 more years left for retirement ,he thankz his motherland that because of her today his family settled down ,his kids are doing good at their respective field...

buddy , this is funny how - some jackarse try to show india is great and going guns blazing.

and yeh i am just point finger at the truth - india is nothing but a big hype.

the truth is people are still suffering a disease called life here.

go out on the street and see it for yur self - just see the first 5 people you see out on the street .

and i am promising you will see the truth - and i know u must be lviign i nthe big city -since u talk big and got acess to intenret and electricity.

but still - i bet the truth will be known. now imagine the small villages in middle of nowhere.

Doc it's not required, stay on topic. Let's debate this on other thread.
Cheers!

buddy , this is funny how - some jackarse try to show india is great and going guns blazing.

go out on the street and see it for yur self - just see the first 5 people you see out on the street .

and i am promising you will see the truth - and i know u must be lviign i nthe big city -since u talk big and got acess to intenret and electricity.

but still - i bet the truth will be known. now imagine the small villages in middle of nowhere.

SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE IS NOT POOR PEPOLE ARE LIVING

can you tell me the first thing is secuirty of nation then you can provde food for other

please next time talk with logic if you are indian else you can use your real flag dont be shy in using real flag

SO CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE IS NOT POOR PEPOLE ARE LIVING

can you tell me the first thing is secuirty of nation then you can provde food for other

please next time talk with logic if you are indian else you can use your real flag dont be shy in using real flag

These days many People are hiding behind Indian Flag............... Either they feel insulted using there own Counties flag or they dont have guts to come across face to face.

another Ajtr???.....OMG...

This forum has more trollers than debators now....Hell trollers!!:thumbs up:

hate against the system not the country.

neither the people.

i think these hype help government cast propaganda to its people and country.

need to keep distance from them. People need to realize the truth and then hit the hammer .

sorry mate , but you too are part of the system, most of the people who blame the govt actually dont vote, so if you want to change the system then please do vote and convince others also to vote. JAAGO INDIA JAAGO''

ha ha.so wat u wanna prove.we are a third world country.but we are developing fast and by the time u finish laughing we will be a fully developed nation . tnx

Chill guys!

He is not another 'ajtr' using our country flag.

I think he is a little hurt by that NSG soldier thread plus you know how much 'India bashing' goes in this forum plus the daily tension of life...it can happen.

He is our brother...a fellow Indian.

Lets explain him how things work rather than be rude to him which will only make the negative thought,which he is having in his mind,permanent.

@ doctor_who

It happens dude..dont expect so much.Every country in this world has problems.Just relax and be positive..have a positive attitude.

I know you were hurt that a soldier has to polish shoes of his seniors but on the other hand there is also the news of an Army jawan fighting with 40 robbers...so be happy...we are a great nation and have many great people who are serving the country.

US experts should think about their conditions in Afghanistan, North Korea, Iraq.

Actully 4 and 4.5 gen era nearly over and in next ten year countries have an option of fifth gen fighter so to buy time i think India should go for Griphen and save money for fifth gen.

Last edited:
Agreed not only USA but wholde world is doing makhan busy for indians to get some bones from india

atleast these jets will be able to cover one border whether it is of pakistan or china.

You might wanna think about it again.

PAF is expanding at a fast rate, plus new SAMs coming our way.

China is already testing the J-20. By the time MMRCA is done, a squadron or two of J-20s would be ready in China.

You might wanna think about it again.

PAF is expanding at a fast rate, plus new SAMs coming our way.

China is already testing the J-20. By the time MMRCA is done, a squadron or two of J-20s would be ready in China.

Even before the PAK-FA/FGFA are being ready or rollout from India:coffee:

First replace the 2nd - 3rd Gen Fighter then advice about 5th Gen to us:azn:

Back
Top Bottom