What's new

New colour for Elite members Username

To become an Elite, its just quantity which is required not the Quality (Most of the cases) so why to honour Trolls more then they are already are.

Now meri bizti shuru ho jai gi...

I think elite members should have some additional options. I don't think if they already do.

@Mentee @Tps43

Look at this thread. You will observe the same behavior among Pakistani bureaucrats. They make every policy for themselves. That's the reason why the policies which pertains to common people are so unshaped and full of loop holes, as if somebody made those policies just to put away the burden of work.

Yes an option to choose between different colors for elite members will be appreciated.

@Mentee @Tps43

Look at this thread. You will observe the same behavior among Pakistani bureaucrats. They make every policy for themselves. That's the reason why the policies which pertains to common people are so unshaped and full of loop holes, as if somebody made those policies just to put away the burden of work.
Exactly

I was among the first people to join this forum in 2006 and became an Elite Member. I hope I get a promotion soon. I generally contribute to Wikipedia about the Pakistan Military.

All this elitism in naya Pakistan? What about us common folk? I demand we have the same rights and privileges as elite members :close_tema:

Back
Top Bottom