What's new

New Automatic 70cc Motorcycle Launched in Pakistan

Its a nice bike. From what I hear from some biker friends, a little low on power but brilliant to ride. And easily 30 years ahead of the other bike this thread is about.

Here is it elder 250 cc sibling recently launched in India.

maxresdefault.jpg

hq720.jpg

Its a nice bike. From what I hear from some biker friends, a little low on power but brilliant to ride. And easily 30 years ahead of the other bike this thread is about.

Here is it elder 250 cc sibling recently launched in India.

maxresdefault.jpg

hq720.jpg

Well. it's only now that International Auto companies are in reality "doing their part". only this year Yamaha have launched it's 150 cc version. so i think it will take them "atleast" 2 more year's to Launch 250 cc here.

BTW i am unable to calculate/find it's KMPH speed from it's RPM's . can you tell me what is the top speed of Fz 16 ?

Well. it's only now that International Auto companies are in reality "doing their part". only this year Yamaha have launched it's 150 cc version. so i think it will take them "atleast" 2 more year's to Launch 250 cc here.

Bro even the 160 easily does 100+ after which it struggles to reach its top speed of approx. 115. The 250 does 142. Both bikes are more than enough for our roads. And they are pure bred Yamahas.

Bro even the 160 easily does 100+ after which it struggles to reach its top speed of approx. 115. The 250 does 142. Both bikes are more than enough for our roads. And they are pure bred Yamahas.

Exactly. achievable speed of 100 kph for bikes on India Pakistan road's is more than enough.

Exactly. achievable speed of 100 kph for bikes on India Pakistan road's is more than enough.

Personally I feel 120-140 is the maximum safe speed I would risk on Indian roads. After that you are in a different zone. And bad things often happen.

I crashed a friend's Ducati hyper motard at 160+. Now I am totally grounded at home. I will get whacked if they find out I am even talking about motorcycles here ....

Last edited:
Personally I feel 120-140 is the maximum safe speed I would risk on Indian roads. After that you are in a different zone. And bad things often happen.

I crashed a fiend's Ducati hyper motard at 160+. Now I am totally grounded at home. I will get whacked if they find out I am even talking about motorcycles here ....

i am good at 80 kph. above that i feel malik-ul-moat (Angel of death) standing right behind me. :D

@Robinhood Pandey

Yeah...specs were underwhelming and everyone including me...have ignored it...but when power drift took it for test....using a vbox.....the results was stunning....and on par with Duke 250!!! And look at the price 1.25lac...worth every penny!!
Doc, PowerDrift are based in my locality itself. I tagged along with then when they where resting Beneli here. Captain is a cool dude though.
Bhai trust me . .no bragging . . .but the shit you guys are riding in the name of bikes is way beyond its era.

try something new . .demand your local supplier for new stuff . . . .companies provide what the people ask for. . . .u ppl are no exception :tup:
As a proud owner of Duke390, I really pity my fellow bikers from the other side. They can't even dream of power wheelie on those 70ccs. Not that 390 is a wheeling monster but yes you can open it on Pune - Bangalore highway after kolhapur and get some good runs...

Bhai trust me . .no bragging . . .but the shit you guys are riding in the name of bikes is way beyond its era.

try something new . .demand your local supplier for new stuff . . . .companies provide what the people ask for. . . .u ppl are no exception :tup:
Actually new stuff is coming but people in Pakistan are also part of the problem. Companies in Pakistan are trying to give new stuff even if that means cosmetic changes, still people want to buy the old stuff.
Here is an example:
honda-cg-dream-black.jpg

Honda-CG-125-2017.png

Both of these above bike are from Honda, both have same engine, they are also equal in price however the above was introduced much latter to give it a more modern look compared to the bottom one since its the same since 80s apart from few small changes. Yet the above model could not make market while the bottom is even sold in black. Can you imagine that?
Same happened with YBR 125. Its also much modern compared to the crap above but it still could not even produce a dent in 125 sales.
These are the two models of Yamaha 125 in Pakistan
Yamaha-YBR-125-Price-in-Pakistan-Specs-Speed.jpg

10.png

Other companies are also trying like Road Prince a local company brought this:
1616000d1441709826-road-prince-wego-150cc-supercharged-most-advanced-motorbike-pakistan-11146659_10154303902995961_3172072376214717802_n.jpg

This is a 150cc bike but still it did not capture any market. So than companies stop trying to experiment and carry on with what is popular in the market. A bike on which 5 people can sit. 3 on seat and 2 on tank. lol
Sorry for the long reply.

Big CC two and three wheelers are allowed on European and North American highways..

I crashed a friend's Ducati hyper motard at 160+. Now I am totally grounded at home. I will get whacked if they find out I am even talking about motorcycles here ....
My top speed was 119 on fazer 150!

i am good at 80 kph. above that i feel malik-ul-moat (Angel of death) standing right behind me. :D
You can't be more wrong frnds. Was in Goa last weekend. it's abt 450Km from my place. The thrill of overtaking speeding cars with more than 30kmph speed difference is just other worldly. When on 600cc you can zip past German saloons at double the speed limits. You feel like fukcing God on the road.

Actually new stuff is coming but people in Pakistan are also part of the problem. Companies in Pakistan are trying to give new stuff even if that means cosmetic changes, still people want to buy the old stuff.
Here is an example:
honda-cg-dream-black.jpg

Honda-CG-125-2017.png

Both of these above bike are from Honda, both have same engine, they are also equal in price however the above was introduced much latter to give it a more modern look compared to the bottom one since its the same since 80s apart from few small changes. Yet the above model could not make market while the bottom is even sold in black. Can you imagine that?
Same happened with YBR 125. Its also much modern compared to the crap above but it still could not even produce a dent in 125 sales.
These are the two models of Yamaha 125 in Pakistan
Yamaha-YBR-125-Price-in-Pakistan-Specs-Speed.jpg

10.png

Other companies are also trying like Road Prince a local company brought this:
1616000d1441709826-road-prince-wego-150cc-supercharged-most-advanced-motorbike-pakistan-11146659_10154303902995961_3172072376214717802_n.jpg

This is a 150cc bike but still it did not capture any market. So than companies stop trying to experiment and carry on with what is popular in the market. A bike on which 5 people can sit. 3 on seat and 2 on tank. lol
Sorry for the long reply.

There seems to be a difference in how Pakistanis and Indians look at bikes. Even our uncles like riding latest tech commuters. And the base cc class has moved from 100-125 to 160 minimum now.

We never had the YBR. But we had the YBX. Brilliant bike. Used a lot in local motocross racing and rallies.

You can't be more wrong frnds. Was in Goa last weekend. it's abt 450Km from my place. The thrill of overtaking speeding cars with more than 30kmph speed difference is just other worldly. When on 600cc you can zip past German saloons at double the speed limits. You feel like fukcing God on the road.

Do you ride with any bike club or just friends or solo??

Back
Top Bottom