What's new

New anti-China Asian trilateral grouping emerges: India, Indonesia, Aus

I think Indonesia shall remain neutral not taking any side as it used to be. Australia is different.

First it goes from three countries talking in IORARC about Indian ocean, and then it jump to East Asia Summit?
Because the TPP is a failure, so Australia want to make East asia summit which is primarily a economic forum into a security one? There is no faster way to kill it like the last one has proven. But I have a strange feeling that some people just don't care.
BTW, why is TimeofIndia website has a picture of Vietnamese flag accompanying this article?
How convoluted can one get?

Are you stupid like all bollywooddaydreamers? It is China which is driving the Asian economy. Australia needs China for exporting its huge natural resources, China is the most important trading partner for Australia. There is a large Chinese community holding most of the businesses in Indonesia moreso, Indonesia is in good terms with China, same applies for Singapore and Malaysia. Stop posting crap and stop repeating what the racists western media write on China. If China is destroyed or no more exists, Asia would be plunged into deep economic recession and it is not debt ridden EU or US which would rescue Asia. US is investing nothing except weaponry in Asia. So what is the rationale to contain and destroy China. Of course China has territorial conflicts with mostly Japan, Philippines and Vietnam just like Japan has various territorial conflicts with Korea, Russia, China etc. It is not a reason to contain and prevent China from growing. It is the US which is behind such move just like the US had done in the case of the USSR with the EU countries. Now it is replicating this tactic in Asia by forming an equivalent of NATO ailliance in Asia to prevent China from growing economically and militarily. But the difference here is that it is China which is powering the Asian Economy, this had not been the case of the USSR in Europe. Moreover which country is instilling hate and waging war everywhere in the world? Which country is killing civilians? It is not China but the US. China, despite all the bullying, till now has not shot one Asian while the US had killed thousands of civilians in the Middle East, Iraq, Afganistan and perhaps Iran. It is Israel which is killing children, women and babies in Gaza. Not China. So why such hate on this country while China is so essential for the Asian and world economies.

I always thought Indonesia was friends with China. Working with the two countries is good, it would have been good to add other nations.

5yalw1.jpg

I always thought Indonesia was friends with China. Working with the two countries is good, it would have been good to add other nations.

Indonesia is surely a surprise! I thought they were China leaning or at the most neutral.

I'm sorry? grouping with australia? lol
hahahaha, oh my.......

nice joke, cheers

This is a one side news, there is no news related to this from any Indonesia's news agencies. Indonesia will not take part in this conflict, heck we don't even have claim or dispute with China.

Back
Top Bottom