India
Social activist Anna Hazare on Friday
clarified that he had never praised Gujarat Chief
Minister Narendra Modi.
Addressing a press conference here Anna Hazare
said, “I didn't say that Modi is not communal, I
said I cannot say whether he is or not.”
“I have never praised Narendra Modi. BJP's
whole agenda is communal,” Hazare added.
He further said that in the present situation
there is no credible PM candidate from any
political party in India.
Two days back the anti-graft crusader addressing
the media persons in Indore had said that there
is no evidence of Narendra Modi being
communal.
The Gandhian had said: “I have not come across
any evidence suggesting that Modi is a
communal leader. But why to talk of Modi or
Rahul Gandhi, the fact is as long as the Prime
Minister is affiliated to a political party, the
country won’t get the right leadership.”
Hazare said he would not support Arvind
Kejriwal-led Aam Admi Party as that too was a
political outfit.

zeenews.india.com/news/nation/never-praised-narendra-modi-bjps-agenda-is-communal-anna-hazare_863274.html

Anna takes a u-turn within 24 hours, calls Modi
communal
July 19: Anti-graft crusader and
veteran social activist Anna Hazare on Friday
took a 180-degree turn and launched an attack
on Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi. The
man said he had never praised Modi as the
media had reported on Thursday and termed
him a communal leader.
source m.oneindia.in/news/2013/07/19/anna-takes-u-turn-within-24-hours-calls-modi-communal-1263399.html

wow! after the thakare comment Now Anna hazare against Modi..

but I must say anna's sole ajenda is criticism, criticise everybody and everything but not willing to provide an alternative, I would appreciate Aravind kejrival for presenting an alternative platform.

LOL..........desperate attempts by puppies.

This is what Anna said ..

“I have not come across any evidence suggesting that Modi is a communal leader. But why to talk of Modi or Rahul Gandhi, the fact is as long as the Prime Minister is affiliated to a political party, the country won’t get the right leadership.”

In simple English, there is no evidence of Modi being communal. In fact he seems to be supporting dictatorship by a NON political party :lol: ....... maybe he wants the army to take over like in pakistan :)

He calls BJP communal and anybody who is part of BPP is thus communal. Which of course also include Asifa Khan, Imtiyaz Khan Pathan, Syed Shahnawaz Hussain, Najma heptullah etc .... :lol:

For Anna and Nunnas no one is perfect ... Who cares about him... his task to project Arvind Khujliwala has been completed ...

Let SHiv Sena ... or even BJP members like it nor not ... Still Modiji will be the PM candidate for next Election Unless he declines the post himself...

This is already decided by RSS... no one in BJP would go against RSS decision ...

Modi is not only communal but a terrorist. He loves swords and knives and all medieval weapons to tear non Hindu humans. He certainly can be indicted by the ICC in Hague. Anna should speak his heart and should not be afraid of terrorist Hindu Brigades.

For Anna and Nunnas no one is perfect ... Who cares about him... his task to project Arvind Khujliwala has been completed ...

Let SHiv Sena ... or even BJP members like it nor not ... Still Modiji will be the PM candidate for next Election Unless he declines the post himself...

This is already decided by RSS... no one in BJP would go against RSS decision ...

mungeri lal haseen sapne in today generation no party will clear majority and no party wants to join nda except aiadmk that also liittle chance of that rest answer is this trinamool Congress supremo and West Bengal
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee today said her
party would never support BJP leader Narendra
Modi.

Last edited by a moderator:
mungeri lal haseen sapne in today generation no party will clear majority and no party wants to join nda except aiadmk that also liittle chance of that rest answer is this trinamool Congress supremo and West Bengal
Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee today said her
party would never support BJP leader Narendra
Modi.

Never say 'Never' in Politics :lol:

Besides Mamata Banerjee is not exactly know for her firm stands :tongue:

So.......who do you think is the best for the PM seat?

Nitish Kumar, else Chidamabaram (Congress Candidate)

Shiv Sena, as the only big party left in the alliance will have it's say resoundingly. It's not Anna....for you Modi is perfect- THAT's the problem

Stupid Gandhian.

Go and fast yourself to death while Congress and the so called messiahs of secoolarism (promoters of jihad and conversion) wreak havoc in the country.

I respected Anna as a man with a stand.

But now he has also turned to political U-turns.

This re-affirms my belief that Modi ji is the ONLY solution to this secularist bigotry and terror and for India to rise into a world power with development.

Modi is not only communal but a terrorist. He loves swords and knives and all medieval weapons to tear non Hindu humans. He certainly can be indicted by the ICC in Hague. Anna should speak his heart and should not be afraid of terrorist Hindu Brigades.

Thank You For you Wonderful speech... I am sure Anna Hazare heard you as he is an active member in PDF(like all the other World leaders) and will certainly see to it that he spoke his heart.... So good to hear our neighbors so concerned about us. Dont worry lad the GAME of THRONES has begun. The Dragons are back and White Walkers are ready to attack the south of the wall. All we need is a Bangladeshi Superman to save my Country.:blink:

p.s Wear the Lungi as Cape :super:

Back
Top Bottom