What's new

Never forgot Pulwama, more action will be taken against Pakistan, says NSA Ajit Doval

Keep an eye on enemy ... prepare yourself ... trust on ALLAH SWT ... enemy won't dare - In-sha-Allah.
How many strikes were done in Pak by US from 2001 to 2016, can any body answer ?
How many ppl killed in Pak due to terror since 2001?

Just explain what is terrorism? ... we know our enemies very well.
I will explain in detail but first give me the answer to "Explain me the need of Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar and their followers in Pakistan?"

And you're not spreading/sponsoring terrorism in Pakistan via Iran and Afghanistan, why you (India) always pretending to be a victimize country we suffer most from internal & external terrorism @Rajeev_Anand :hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy:
Even your Army cannot take on terrorist (remember what happened to Gen. Parvez Musharraf after Lal Masjid operation)

I will explain in detail but first give me the answer to "Explain me the need of Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar and their followers in Pakistan?"

If you, shed some light on the role of Modi in Gujrat massacre, then it will be a viable debate.

You will not get anything by abusing one person, when billions of life are stake people in hundreds do not count. Any way you can satisfy yourself by reading or rather studying military wars (objectives) and everything will be crystal clear to you. Pakistan Army have a deep fear of IA which has not come through stories rather it came by experience. Thats why aamne samne ki ladai with IA is out of syllabus to Pak military.
Explain me the need of Hafiz Saeed, Masood Azhar and their followers in Pakistan?
really? buddy? Pakistan Army has fear of this indian army???
:lol: :enjoy:

How many strikes were done in Pak by US from 2001 to 2016, can any body answer ?
How many ppl killed in Pak due to terror since 2001?
There is difference between India and USA.
We have had wars with India
We were non NATO Allies of US.
The operations done by US drones were approved by our military leadership.
Now Indian surgical strike is like some thief who enter in your house
Secondly India has to know one thing
India has majority to warmongering talkers
Pakistan has majority of doers.
I hope you learn from surgical strike 2.0 with humble pie.
& Dictate it to your kids about 71.
Now we deterrent so you do
Our agency has done PHD in CWD
India is learning just primary part and guess resulted kalbhoshan Jhadav was born.
Try to talk about peace.
Don't talk about wars it's like you trying to sell ice to Eskimo

Back
Top Bottom