What's new

Featured ‘Neutral, non-political administrator to be appointed in Karachi’

he called himself patriot

2020-08-17 22_05_44-09_00 PM _ Headlines _ 17 August 2020 _ ARY News.png

Look what going on in Interior-SINDH

How about Shahid Afridi?

I dont know about that, but what karachi needs is a capable, sincere, technocrat who can get the job done. Fix the infrastructure, and ease the pain of the people of this miserable city. For the record i have no relation with this city. Just want to see it prosper.

I dont know about that, but what karachi needs is a capable, sincere, technocrat who can get the job done. Fix the infrastructure, and ease the pain of the people of this miserable city. For the record i have no relation with this city. Just want to see it prosper.

Its a lost cause. Better focus on other things

Looks like imran khan doesnt care about karachi. He's main focus kpk and punjab and will remain so. Give vote to jamat islami next time for karachi

Hopefully you are being sarcastic? What can Jamat do for Karachi, especially when they won't have either provincial or Federal powers?

Hopefully you are being sarcastic? What can Jamat do for Karachi, especially when they won't have either provincial or Federal powers?

Protest, rally against ppp they do good. Bring ppl on street

NO not at all. Some very political and non neutral administrators of Karachi did wonders to the city:
Mustafaha Kemal of MQM now Pak Sarzameen Party
Abdul Sattar Afghani of Jamat i Islami
Naimatullah Khan of Jamat I Islami

Looks like imran khan doesnt care about karachi. He's main focus kpk and punjab and will remain so. Give vote to jamat islami next time for karachi

Hahaha Jamaat-e-Islami the worst of them Munfiqs!
Political face of terrorists (aka Jahunum kay kuttay).
All they are looking for the seats and power that's it Karachiites are Alien to these and likewise none of them are different. For Karachi their must be someone from Karachi. Some one have to take the charge!

At least they can do something for their vested interest like bringing in Afganis and other stuff.

Protest, rally against ppp they do good. Bring ppl on street

Jamat couldn't even do that in KPK where they still have some substantial followers, so i don't think they have much chance in Karachi. Lets say that they do protest against ppp, what will they achieve with that especially when they have no powers?

Also lets look at their historical performance, they governed KPK and Balochistan as part of MMA. What did they accomplish? Zilch, nada, sifar, zero. They only had 1 guy that ever performed and that was the Mayor or Karachi, but so did Mustafa Kamal for MQM.

Another way to look at it, if Karachi votes for anyone else than PTI, it will surely mean the return of PMLN/PPP combo in power in Federation. If that happens then not just Karachi but the whole country will get farked again. I am sure that no one wants that.

The only solution is removal of this system. Dissolve the Provinces and replace them by Divisions, that way Karachi will be governed by Karachiites, Lahore by Lahoris etc etc.

A broken metropolis can not be Fixed. Efforts can be better utilized to create new city at some distance and slowly move businesses to that new city.

A broken metropolis can not be Fixed. Efforts can be better utilized to create new city at some distance and slowly move businesses to that new city.
the issue is simple financing..
the city is not being financed by the provincial govt because it doesn't need the city to get into power

te only solution is splitting Sindh province into two..there is no other solution

This is true. However, the way it is done in the US is to segment cities themselves. There is no real New York. New York City has innumerable local governments.

The third and main issue is that Pak needs to have new provinces otherwise Sindh will continue to sabotage Karachi. This however is not possible unless next elections PTI gets a 75% share.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom